• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White guys like wives blacked

Jo1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Anyone any idea why lots of white guys like to see their wives or girlfriends being fucked by black guys. My husband really gets off on it, I have a black boyfriend and he is invited to come round to the house as often as he wants and I am not complaining. Friends of ours, the husband who would die if he found her with another white guy, organises black guys to come and fuck his wife while he watches. Could it be that these guys pose no threat to the marriage and simply provide pleasure? any thoughts.
Jo1

I wouldn't think that would be a major consideration in general, but it probably does come into play in some ways with some people. Perhaps the perception that she might run off with another white guy and not have a lot of trouble explaining it to family, but if the man were black she might have or think she would have more problems.

Metallica has a song called "Blackened". I giggle whenever it comes on the radio but I'm sure it has nothing to do with this stuff haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back