• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white ladies - latin cocks

• Thread starterMr.Thick
  • Start date
Its all good us Mexicans run shit out here in Cali on the streets and in jail. Their will always be more of us then them

I'll just say that Latinos are hung like black men also.And so are most Mexicans. I've been with several,of both.But there just arent that many Latinos in this Country really.Cept in Southern Texas,and some in California.The few that are we hit though.(Some do,And some don't.)but as far as being in the right forum or not,heck theirs all kinds of women that will hit you here.Post an ad.But what women are really into is just what you are into.How intelligent you are,how attractive you are,etc.With two exceptions..your dark skinned,which is just sexy(and gives you a leg up)and hung well.(another plus).Good luck.

See your work.

SoCalStud said:
Its all good us Mexicans run shit out here in Cali on the streets and in jail. Their will always be more of us then them

You might want to keep that on the dl.Best wishes.

Snowwhite2007 said:
I'll just say that Latinos are hung like black men also.And so are most Mexicans. I've been with several,of both.But there just arent that many Latinos in this Country really.Cept in Southern Texas,and some in California.The few that are we hit though.(Some do,And some don't.)but as far as being in the right forum or not,heck theirs all kinds of women that will hit you here.Post an ad.But what women are really into is just what you are into.How intelligent you are,how attractive you are,etc.With two exceptions..your dark skinned,which is just sexy(and gives you a leg up)and hung well.(another plus).Good luck.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(The Truth)
:clap::clap::clap::clap

redheadcutieintdot said:
Yawn. Boring. Except for those with native american blood, latin men are just white men who speak spanish. I'd have more of a fetish for italian men, if anything. To me you're just a whiteboy too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ this ignorant comment.

paulaelaine said:
The voice of ignorance and bigotry speaks thanks KATHI.....sometimes I just wonder if this site is not just chuck full of white racist redneck men pretending to be women letting those repressed thoughts out......travel through Latin America before you open your mouth...there's some freakin HOT men out there...meanwhile keep fucking your ugly, bald, fat, stinky, 2" hubby. :p

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lol 98% of the Blk dudes on here are White men pretending their Snoop Dogg and the women are White Crossdressers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

At least that's what most of the ladies on this forum have been echoing.

Users who are viewing this thread