• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

**White Men/Black Women Thread**

• Thread starterwhiteboystomp
  • Start date
ThickBlackSTUD1982 said:
I have no idea about why an ebony princess would wanna be fucked by a white boy, unless it was for money or something.

White girls go black every day because of our bigger dicks, greater stamina, and powerful thrusting ability. Why in the fuck would a black girl go for a white boy, unless it was a love thing, or a money thing? For the life of me, I can't imagine a black girl going for a white boy because of the sex.

Why downgrade from Filet Mignon for a fried burger?

Racism is based purely on ignorance. Ignorance by itself is nothing to be proud of. You have managed to accomplish both in one posting. Way to go!

wife Shared

I have shared my wife and loved it. hope more white hubbys do the same.

loveit said:
I have shared my wife and loved it. hope more white hubbys do the same.

Nice. Have you ever experienced a black woman before?

Attachments

• 110om.jpg
    110om.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 262
loved it--I'm white and very well hung and I love fucking black women, they are a better fuck than white women and really love big white cock and being filled with thick white cum

I'm looking for stories where black couples have hot wives who love to fuck other men, I happen to be one, I am a black cuck husband, black wife who loves to fuck white me, well, other men in general - please email me

electro said:
loved it--I'm white and very well hung and I love fucking black women, they are a better fuck than white women and really love big white cock and being filled with thick white cum

Not all of em. But some black women have a fetish for white males. Personally I don't mind the physical attraction but I don't like the "slave/master" fantasy. I've met one like that before but it was the 1rst and last one for sure. I don't like it when a black chick calls me "white master" and shit during sex. It's actually annoying imo. It's like a reverse cuckold shit type of situation.

Nice picture Display. Her pink heels along with her legs make that a sexy picture. Look at those eyes to?

happyruledhubby said:
I'm looking for stories where black couples have hot wives who love to fuck other men, I happen to be one, I am a black cuck husband, black wife who loves to fuck white me, well, other men in general - please email me

Thats great to hear. What is your email addy and where are you 2 located?

whiteboystomp said:
Hey guys! New to the site. Very nice interracial. I know this is a Black man/white woman site,but why not mix it up a little. Share your White men/Black women interracial sites guys!...I'll get it started. This is a very good one,with Hung White men and submissive Black sluts..Enjoy!.....Websites are good,but don't forget the White male/Black woman pictures! Share them!

http://www.whiteboystomp.com/tr/tour1.php/?nats=MTAzNzA1OjU6NTA

Are there any black ladies/white males message boards or forums, apart from the semi-dead yahoo groups? I regularly search the web for such boards, but never came across any. If you know of any, please let us know.

whiteboystomp said:
Hey guys! New to the site. Very nice interracial. I know this is a Black man/white woman site,but why not mix it up a little. Share your White men/Black women interracial sites guys!...I'll get it started. This is a very good one,with Hung White men and submissive Black sluts..Enjoy!.....Websites are good,but don't forget the White male/Black woman pictures! Share them!

http://www.whiteboystomp.com/tr/tour1.php/?nats=MTAzNzA1OjU6NTA

THanks for this thread! This link is actual 2 black women, pinky and lacy duvall, but I found it really hot.. and lacy duval is so damn sexy that it doesnt matter who is fucking her with what.. it's always good.

pinky on lacey - Lesbian sex video - *****.com

Users who are viewing this thread