White Wife for Indians/Pakistani Men

• Thread starterteatatunz
  • Start date

teatatunz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2020
My white wife has agreed and desires to be shown off exclusively for Indian/Pakistani Men. Looking for guys keen to collect her photos and enjoy her and spread her to their friends and chat about her use.

PM if keen to chat about our plans and collect her pics - own them by making imig.es channels etc.

• Love
Reactions: AmirAkbar, Atlanta_Jay, Shashalini and 8 others
teatatunz said:
My white wife has agreed and desires to be shown off exclusively for Indian/Pakistani Men. Looking for guys keen to collect her photos and enjoy her and spread her to their friends and chat about her use.

PM if keen to chat about our plans and collect her pics - own them by making imig.es channels etc.
I talk to tons of Indian bulls. I'm a member of lots of private cuckold fb groups. We can do this in private and public groups, and I can message pics to the bulls. Screenshot gej messages to you. PM me. I'll start right now. The Indian men will love it. And I prefer the more dominant Indian men.

Reactions: Handyman4u14 and hikawade
Still looking for more Indian/Pakistani men to enjoy Sarah, PM if keen to enjoy her.

Hello Sarah, you've caught my eyes. How are you

teatatunz said:
Still looking for more Indian/Pakistani men to enjoy Sarah, PM if keen to enjoy her.
Love to see her

Reactions: hikawade
Still looking for more Indian/Paki bulls - especially those with groups of friends keen too :)

Reactions: AmirAkbar
Looking for Indian/Paki Groups to see her ******* for them on imig.es and degrade/humiliate us both. PM if keen now,or have group of guys keen?

Reactions: AmirAkbar and Rayagr
teatatunz said:
Looking for Indian/Paki Groups to see her ******* for them on imig.es and degrade/humiliate us both. PM if keen now,or have group of guys keen?
Add me if u have any groups

contact me, i will fuck her for longer time

Reactions: Readyu and hikawade
Always looking for new Indian/Pakistani men to enjoy the wife.

If you know a group of men and would like to have a group ******** in imig.es then PM me too.

Come enjoy the white wife guys :)

sarah017.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AmirAkbar, Beano, carbex and 5 others
teatatunz said:
Always looking for new Indian/Pakistani men to enjoy the wife.

If you know a group of men and would like to have a group ******** in imig.es then PM me too.

Come enjoy the white wife guys :)

sarah017.jpg
Let's see her in action

Keen to have contact with lots of Indian/Pakistani men - let your friends/mates know and contact us :)

Reactions: Rayagr
She's cute. I could have some fun with her.

Reactions: hikawade
Come on...PM let's get her used by many Indian/Pakistani men way beyond slutwives :)

Reactions: Rayagr and saqbull
Rayagr said:
u should get her to have some asian kids
An awesome idea. :)

teatatunz said:
An awesome idea. :)
should get started asap and start fucking indians, before age kicks in. produce one each year lool. that what some sluts do nowadays, baby producing machines

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife and teatatunz
Any new Indian bulls about?

Any Indian/Paki bulls about today/tonight?