• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife ginger

• Thread starterthetorch
  • Start date

thetorch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2007
www.hotstuffvids.com
Torch..one of the best and hottest videos yet!! Thanks

Damn! Thanks for the download! That was so hot!

Reminds me of our last trip to Austin !

What a great vid ! She has such beautiful fair skin and red hair contrasting her bull lover.

Hubby does a great job with the camera giving us great angles and closeups. I can only hope for more from this hot southern belle.

One of the hottest videos I have seen. I was hoping she wud get a creampie and there it was. Cant wait to see this lovely woman in action again

Too bad hubby didn't do clean up duty

thax very very hot

Nice...real nice.

Great "real" video

I have seen few that were as "real" and good. The sound was there, the woman is a real woman (beautiful too) the guy is not a thug and is into pleasing her and making her cry with the passion and she certainly does. And she knows what she is doing and what she wants done. Is it the best ever? I can't argue the point. Her hair, her skin color, it has all the elements of the best.

Thank you for thed post.

Still keep coming back to this one. Did she ever make any others? Can they be bought?

That is top shelf material....Keep up the good work..Do you have any more of her? True amateur from start to finish...

the moment at 27:30 where she gives the finger to her wimp husband probably because he said something that distracted her from her man is just priceless...so spontaneous, so real, and so reflective of who owned her body, mind and heart at that moment, and what a pathetic role her husband is playing in her life

wow....just WOW.

great vid the wife loved it

That is probably the best vid I have ever seen. I think it was done very tastefully, and shows love and passion. Makes you wish you were there. Thanks for sharing.

Kim =^.^=

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread