• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife

• Thread starterwetblonde
  • Start date
heres the pics

here she is

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,649
I must say she has a great ass,can I plant my seed in you?

What a great ass!

where ru located? I'm here in the los Angeles area and would love to meet if you're in the area.

very nice

Yes she is very nice, would love to give her a deposit myself.

ETA: The guy below me is right, she's not blonde, how fake can you get.

That's pic singular,and look she's not a blonde!!!

I'm black, 10"cock uncut and I love fuckin white women on the phone or any fuckin where they want. I'm glad your married, i love teaching a white woman to worship a big nigger cock while her husband is out. I'll teach you to be the slut you could never be with him. don't know how old your ad is, if your still interested let me know. If your pussy is wet, you still want it. get back let me give you what you need.

its very nice picture keep up the great pics

Kind of sexy there girl...I would love to stretch that ass out!!!

Thats some very nice and sexy pictures of yours wife? their if you guys ever take a metro north down to the city for the weekend would love to meet up with you wife and give her some chocolate.. get at parot24@yahoo.com subject get at my wife asap

Wow, she is one sexy lady. Would love to see more pictures of her. Has she gone black yet?

guys, have u heard of dying ur hair or wigs?

it may be a fake, but it is a good pic...i'd do her for ya'll...besides, any time i post a pic, especially showing any face, i always wear a wig...and I have had MANY hair colors in the last 4 years-from blonde to black and back to blonde...also, some women let loose more in a wig because it makes u feel like a different person...just a thought for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread