• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
Deb has gone to Germany 5 times to fuck. She moves her wedding ring to her right hand, German style when shes there. I guess she is saying shes married to him when shes there.

Deb last morning 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, CrowRaven, milfchaser and 3 others
Debshusband said:
Deb has gone to Germany 5 times to fuck. She moves her wedding ring to her right hand, German style when shes there. I guess she is saying shes married to him when shes there.

Deb last morning 1.jpg
He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.

Beano said:
He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.
Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.

Reactions: Beano
Debshusband said:
Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.
It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.

Beano said:
It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.
She doesnt let me access her phone I have a spyware program on it. I can see eveything she does from my laptop. She met him on line and /ells me she is visiting her grandmother. She has many other freinds here locally, shes popular

Debshusband said:
She doesnt let me access her phone I have a spyware program on it. I can see eveything she does from my laptop. She met him on line and /ells me she is visiting her grandmother. She has many other freinds here locally, shes popular
I can imagine. She's gorgeous

Deb told me today that she is going to visit her mom this weekend. That means shes getting fucked. She also said she was thinking about going back to visit her grandmother in november. That would be the third time this year.

Reactions: tixeros78 and Beano
Debshusband said:
Deb told me today that she is going to visit her mom this weekend. That means shes getting fucked. She also said she was thinking about going back to visit her grandmother in november. That would be the third time this year.
That is so hot

Beano said:
That is so hot
I guess. Shes thinking about going in November and staying over the holidays, coming back after New Years. Thats a lot of potential fucking.

Reactions: Beano
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac, sswanabe, DaDon and 2 others
Knickers aside, ring showing...

20201014_121508.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, jamescarpon, rjhsteel2001 and 4 others
52-F.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Floridacouple, natasnaikul, Radley and 3 others
This is what I think of your marriage Sissy!

100_1000 (1)wr.jpg 253_1000wedding ring.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple, Mastererikus, ljcarm and 9 others
Playing with that clit

20191103_220414.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, MarcusDom, Radley and 3 others
My Wife Colleen Showing Her Wedding Ring

Picture 1786.jpgPicture 1813b.jpgScanned Picture 28b.jpgColleen.jpgPicture 1541A.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, MixedbbcLA, milfchaser and 13 others
Reactions: Blove and Beano
I love playing for you guys

Attachments

• 85DD641B-A2F4-4CDD-9610-4B06519470B3.MOV
    10.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, MarcusDom, Radley and 3 others