• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives & their wedding rings

• Thread starterdublin_bhoy69
  • Start date
XsoccerMom69 said:
MarriedFlash.jpegMe and my ring...:flash:

MarriedFlash.jpeg
Looks great to me.

thehawks said:
my wife n ring

vlcsnap-2022-05-31-08h25m13s123.png Screenshot_20210724-230445_Video Player.jpg
Tell your wife thank-you for showing me her hot married pussy/clit

Reactions: hikawade and Bikelover
cuckoldcoupletx said:
Not wrapped around a dick or anything but...

PS119.JPG
Like your wife to wrap her wedding ring hand around my cock and stroke me slow off

Reactions: hikawade, MarcusDom and Bikelover
ring on show..Aussie wife

Last edited:
My wife (note the ring)
1) cummed on tits
2) ******* while asleep
3) cummed in face (censored, sorry)

Enjoy 😉

fucked 3 - copy.jpg pussy (while asleep *******) 1 - Copy.JPG cum in face 05 - censored - Copy.jpg

Reactions: CrowRaven and Beano
wifes ring

5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, MixedbbcLA, hikawade and 2 others
What do you think of this Slut wife who definitely enjoys displaying her rings for strangers?

35E07485-2219-4E8C-8C2C-3A6E0F4172CD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: starrfred, MixedbbcLA, milfchaser and 4 others
JulieNSA said:
What do you think of this Slut wife who definitely enjoys displaying her rings for strangers?

35E07485-2219-4E8C-8C2C-3A6E0F4172CD.jpeg
Love her ass and feet as well

Reactions: starrfred and Beano
JulieNSA said:
I think Julie does an amazing job showing off her wedding ring. I am glad she is a wife that likes showing off for strangers.

Reactions: Beano and hikawade
Andrea weeding ring on ready to fuck anybody

P1000335.JPG DP0010.JPG DP0013.JPG DP0012.JPG

• Love
Reactions: starrfred, domblk, CrowRaven and 10 others
GlenMchughs said:
Andrea weeding ring on ready to fuck anybody

P1000335.JPG DP0010.JPG DP0013.JPG DP0012.JPG
Andrea looks a really poweful fuck

Reactions: starrfred and PervertedPolishCouple
Deb has gone to Germany 5 times to fuck. She moves her wedding ring to her right hand, German style when shes there. I guess she is saying shes married to him when shes there.

Deb last morning 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, CrowRaven, milfchaser and 3 others
Debshusband said:
Deb has gone to Germany 5 times to fuck. She moves her wedding ring to her right hand, German style when shes there. I guess she is saying shes married to him when shes there.

Deb last morning 1.jpg
He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.

Beano said:
He is one lucky guy to be fucking the lovely Deb. Do you know if she's fucking others while she is over there? She may move the ring because guys get a kick out of fucking married women. Her friend over there may be loaning her out to his friends.
Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.

Reactions: Beano
Debshusband said:
Im sure she has sex with other guys. its in Hamburg which is like a wild sex party city. just look at the bed, theres been a lot of fucking going on there and her pussy is red and swollen.Yeah thats 10 days of hard fucking.
It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.

Beano said:
It's good that you are so relaxed about it. Your wife is so attractive, so sexually appealing.

It's odd that she can't tell you about it but let's you find out by accessing her phone. I realise women don't always want to play near home but isn't Germany a long way to go? I hope her boyfriend and his friends cover her expenses.
She doesnt let me access her phone I have a spyware program on it. I can see eveything she does from my laptop. She met him on line and /ells me she is visiting her grandmother. She has many other freinds here locally, shes popular

Users who are viewing this thread