• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White women who lost their virginity to a black man?

• Thread starterLori_Bennet
  • Start date

Lori_Bennet

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2007
I would like to take an unofficial poll of white women who lost their virginity to a black man. Please include stories involving any or all of the following: the first cock that was ever in your mouth was a black cock, the first cock that was ever in your pussy was a black cock, and the first cock ever up your ass was a black cock! Please tell us all about it and what your age was at the time.

first

My girlfriend told me she lost her virginity at 14. To a black 20 yearold stud. She met at a party. They went to the bathroom and by the time they left. He had her pussy and ass and she had sucked her first black cock.
This was the start of a 2 year affair that envoled a lot of sneaking around on their part. This affair took place 30 years ago down south.
I never met her dad but I have heard enough about him to know he would have killed them both if he would have found out.
I just wish I could of been there to watch

well, my first were white. But my younger daughter's first was black, at least as far as I know. Can't give you any details, obviously.

Wife's Virginity

My wife lost her virginity to a black guy when she was just 16. Of course she sucked him off too and he was the only guy she ever let fuck her up the ass. Only once though. I still jack off thinking about it. And wonder if she ever 'went back'

Well, black dick is all I have ever known. I have never been with a white guy !!

My wife

My wife also lost her cherry to a blackman. She was 18 and he was 28. She also has only let 2 guys fuck her in the ass and they were both black.

The story by the original poster sounds similar to what I experienced when I was seeing a white virgin some years back. She was actually in her 20's but with a very strict upbringing, had never had sex with anyone. After a loooong time of trying to pop that cherry, I finally did, and though I took my time, she was in agony, blood all over the bed and everything. Later on, I did get her used to it, although I never even suggested anal to her as she could barely take me in her pussy.

After we had stopped seeing each and she was dating someone else, we bumped in to each other and had a good laugh as she was sleeping with a white guy and had no idea a dick could be so small!! She actually thought all dicks were as bigs as mine, since she never had experienced another one!

Has your wife ever let you in her ass or has she just let black studs go there?

My first black man

My first was a white college boy when I was 19...however my first black man...
I was 23 attending my 5 year HS class reunion.
I hooked up with a classmate after the Friday night mixer.

Donny was 6'2 and 200 lbs, a far cry from the nerdy gawky teenager.
After drinking a little to much and toking up at a after party, Donny walked me to my hotel room. I invited him in and we were tumbling to the bed in mere minutes. He has huge hands, long fingers that explored my pussy as we kissed passionately. He had me lie back and began licking me like a popsicle. I wanted to pleasure his cock,this after he made me come with his mouth and fingers ..so we switched, my turn to do what I love, oral sex, be it a man or woman, I get wet just thinking of sucking cock and eating pussy....back to Donny, he sitting on the edge of the bed and I was facing a 8 inch very hard black cock. My hands wrapped around it and the head was sticking out, dripping and wet. I mouthed him and gave him pleasure for what seemed like days, my mouth ached and he urged me on and on.
I lay back again and he took my pussy in one long push, I thought I would pass out.
We fucked in every position. He came at least 4 times, once when we were locked in a 69. I do not know how many time I came. The sheets were soaked.

I am 36 now, I hope he Donny shows up at the 2008 20 year reunion!

Took me awhile. I was 40, married for nearly 20yrs and still had a vergin ass. Lost it my first time with a brother. Laura

My fiance's first boyfriend was black she dated him a couple years in high school. And yes, he took her virginity.n I havent asked her any details but I guess I need to.

My first black was just a few months ago. I am 24 mwf, and was visiting a gf in another city. Didn't really mean for anything to happen, but we ended up at a club and I met a very sexy black man. I wanted so much to please him. I sucked him off and let him cum in my mouth, and then he took my pussy. God it was great....best sex I ever had.....and hubby never found out.

it was great for me ,i loved every minute of it,his size ,looks ,was awsome to be my first time

First man up my ass was Black. I was 20. He was big but not TOO big. nearly nine inch. A basketball star at Syr U. We did everything including that. He even wanted me to play with His ass but I was not into that yet. I started getting into taking it in back door and it gave me orgasms but also made me more horny
also, this man was gorgeous and a great lover. He also ate me til I came two times. Once in the evening and once in the morning. And since I was 20, this was before we ever heard of HIV
Ask me for more details if you want but if you visit here much, you know me. luv, G

first black

I never had the pleasure of being " blacked " until Halloween night 2005. Certainly not a virgin after many years of marriage and two children. A young black co worker of my husbands from another city attended and hubby asked him to stay after everyone left. Said he should not drive home because of our drinking. A few minutes in the hot tub and a few more drinks and a 3some was on all our minds. I was enthralled when within a few minutes he had moved my hubby off the bed and into a waiting chair. Yes he has been back a number of times with hubby here and when hubby has been traveling. Living in a medium size Ohio town makes it all the more exciting. dawn

my experience.

here's a twist on the "first" scenerio - my first time was with a girl who admitted to having a previous blk bf. she also said that she'd never had sex before either. Keep in mind, i was pretty inexperienced. Anyways, foreplay was always incredible, and she's still the only woman i've been with who could "take" more than two fingers.

The "big day" finally comes, and we have sex for the first time, at 2 a.m., in her bedroom. I was prepared to expect her to have discomfort, to have to go easy etc.

but didn't have anything like that happen. Instead, she had no problems taking all of me..and then some. "Roomy" is one way to explain how she felt.

we had a lot of sex over the few months we were together, and tried a lot of stuff. anal. every position you could imagine. public play. but she never seemed to "fit," in the sense that i felt like she could easily take two-three times me.

well, we broke it off after awhile - it wasn't a healthy relationship, or a good break up. My experiences with women afterwards who'd never had sex before were very much like i expected - it took care, time, a "gentle touch" to make the first time more than just a painful experience for them.

And while this girl never did say i wasn't good in bed (quite the contrary), or was small (i'm only 4.5 inches), she did say that she had been sneaking around with another guy.

She made me well aware that her and her blk ex were still in contact with one another during our relationship. I'm convinced, based on what i know now, that they were sleeping together too.

so that's my take on the "black guy taking virginity" story.

I'm 25, and I've never been with a white man.

I dated a few white guys back in HS (got a lot of attention from the boys when I bloomed early), but I was a pretty sensible kid. When I got to college, I partied a little, did nothing too crazy, but this one guy kept bugging me. Tall, older, black, funny, wouldn't leave me alone. Pestered me for a date for months until I gave in. We dated. Fell in love, he proposed, and we got married when I was 19.

My folks were, well, pissed, but what could they do. He took my virginity, he was the first and only man I took in my mouth, and in my ass...

My wifes first fuck was with a black man, She was already dating a black teenager when she went to a party when she was just short of turning 16 that was mainly full of black men. She ended up fooling about with a black man in his late 20's who then ****** her to have sex. She had consented to him fingering her pussy and sucking her tits while she wanked him. It was when she refused to suck his cock that he got agresive and ****** her into having sex. he fucked her pussy twice shooting 1 load in her mouth and one in her cunt. I try to get her to talk about it but she says 'i can't remember it's all to hazy'.

Users who are viewing this thread