• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Louxolou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Please do your best!

029BCBF3-7744-4370-9799-3A50774082C3.jpeg 3262429F-A554-44C5-A582-2B0EE3FD52AC.jpeg CF6D0678-2B77-4C44-900C-F0B34AEBD8C8.png 0D5B9BAA-D3A9-4B71-BCC5-ACD8B75A169B.jpeg EBABE87C-E5C7-416F-B9E9-10B09BFD6A3A.jpeg

I never really thought about it too much...I'm not really sure. Let me seek my spouse's input. I'm sure she/he will know.
OK. I'll await your spouse's clarification.

Related: in your post of today (6 Sept. 2021), with "Before you start cuckolding (for newbies)" on the subject line, here:

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/before-you-start-cuckolding-for-newbies.126611/

there is a photo of a very attractive blonde woman at the end. Your comment that you were once Miss Alabama implies you're a very attractive woman (your screen name notwithstanding). If I may ask: is that photo actually you?

Last edited:
no, i am male. that person is an adult model named Veronika Simon. I have actually painted her in oil many times. Physically I think she is near perfect, so I just thought I would post and share the love.

but I am a married male living in California.
Thank you for the clarification, Basicmarriedmale.

By way of reciprocating: I'm a divorced dude (white). My former wife and I separated then finalized our divorce a number of years ago after 38 years of marriage, which was apparently long enough to be married to the same person. We've remained friends since then, but don't live together.

Last edited:
I've been with mine now for 21 years.
Congratulations!

..... tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.
Good point. I'm old enough to justify viewing every birthday as having beat the odds again.

Or, as a bush pilot once put it after landing with me on a less-than-totally-smooth glacier surface: "Cheated death again!" I agreed and, by way of relieving our tension, we had a good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back