• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who do you want to fuck

• Thread starterscotchpie
  • Start date
I may be the only white guy who thinks this way, but the women who are at the top of my list to fuck are the white ones who fuck black guys. I’d gladly take sloppy seconds (or more) from any and all white women who had just got blacked. In fact, I really only want to fuck those who have done black at least once in their life, but preferably much more than just once.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, willuk, fllcouple and 2 others
A friend of my mom. I was in high school and she was in her mid to late 30's. I would get hard anytime I was near her.
The last time I saw her, she was in her 60's and I would still get hard.

Reactions: Fitter, adventure816 and Stevebeth
My niece she 52 fancied her for years I’m 75

My niece

IMG_0477.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, TOUCHWOOD, MattyF and 5 others
My niece again

IMG_0479.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, TOUCHWOOD, DirtyUncleJesse and 4 others
My step daughters they are
29 n all stunning

Reactions: Soccergod, TOUCHWOOD, adventure816 and 3 others
Mostly co-workers. Busty S, she's tall chubby tummy and amazing big tits. Skinny J she's 60 but got a lovely skinny body. Pregnant J she's a young hottie with a lush bump and nice saggy titties. Gothy H is my ultimate ho into pegging, amazing body and face defo would cuck someone Im almost certain of it.

Reactions: adventure816
fukit said:
My step daughters they are
29 n all stunning
Let's see those whores I always wanted to fuck my ex stepdaughter.

Reactions: scotchpie
My friend's daughter. 21 now, constantly showing off on facebook.

Had a quick thing with her mum, but it wasn't the same.

Sons teacher or wife’s best friend ..
And my sons friend mother (Gemma )

Reactions: adventure816
Step dads niece too ! Izzy if your reading this 😂😂

Reactions: DirtyUncleJesse
i would love to fuck some of my son gf`s

Gf's mom. Gf's lesbian sister.

My cousin's wife! She is now 39 years old, a mother of three children.
Her body is like Salma Hayek's, but she is a little taller،White skin, big tits, fat ass, wide thick baby making hips,long black hair. I clearly remember when she was breastfeeding her first child after giving birth. One day, I entered the hall without asking permission,Suddenly my eyes fell on her as she was sitting on the sofa with her strap of her top slide down her shoulder, one of her pair big tits was ******* ,her kid sucking on her thick nipples hard . After this situation, I started spying on her and imagining that I was fucking her hard while she was on all fours, even while breastfeeding

Reactions: Custer Laststand and adventure816
PawgWorshipTX said:
Love to see her
She is getting tighter now, she can handle you...

Reactions: Stevebeth