Who do you want to fuck

• Thread starterscotchpie
  • Start date
PawgWorshipTX said:
Mmmmm fuck she is fun to look at
Hope you are stroking to her too

lovetocinteracial said:
when i was about 11 or 12 i always thought our house was haunted so my mom started sleeping with me and one thing led to another
I’d love to hear about what led to the next and actually what happened and how. The suspense is too hot.

Reactions: IRsexlover
IRsexlover said:
I may be the only white guy who thinks this way, but the women who are at the top of my list to fuck are the white ones who fuck black guys. I’d gladly take sloppy seconds (or more) from any and all white women who had just got blacked. In fact, I really only want to fuck those who have done black at least once in their life, but preferably much more than just once.
What would be your thoughts on a white guy that has fucked black pussy ?

• Love
Reactions: IRsexlover and denniscuckhubby
Donerite said:
What would be your thoughts on a white guy that has fucked black pussy ?

That’s hot as well and I have actually done that and enjoyed it very much. But I still think black guys fucking white women is hotter.

Last edited:
IRsexlover said:
That’s hot as well and o have actually done that and enjoyed it very much. But I still think black guys fucking white women is hotter.
Unless you are the one fucking that black pussy. Black pussy is the wettest pussy I’ve ever fucked

Възпроизвеждане на видео
Pleas cumtribute this video

Screenshot 2024-01-04 19.32.12.png

fukit said:
My step daughters they are
29 n all stunning
Any pictures to share🤔

IRsexlover said:
I may be the only white guy who thinks this way, but the women who are at the top of my list to fuck are the white ones who fuck black guys. I’d gladly take sloppy seconds (or more) from any and all white women who had just got blacked. In fact, I really only want to fuck those who have done black at least once in their life, but preferably much more than just once.
You're not the only one. I worked with a woman who was dating a black guy. When they broke up, I asked her out. Doing her was such a turn on!

tcfranklin said:
You're not the only one. I worked with a woman who was dating a black guy. When they broke up, I asked her out. Doing her was such a turn on!

Lucky you. Most desirable pussy to me is white ones who have been blacked. And the more they have been, the better.

Reactions: tcfranklin, Stevebeth and ksfarmcpl
Sister in law.

Reactions: love2watchAsians
Can’t say here

Would have love to fuck my ex gf sister she was gagging for sex

Reactions: Stevebeth
One of our best friends

My gf’s in laws, her son’s friend is married to a very hot attractive gal who’s 32. At family get togethers, she really goes out of the way to hug closely, talk, touch my arm, her eyes wander all over my body, flirting hardcore with me. 5’6”, long black hair, blue eyes, weighs about 140 pounds, shaped baby bearing hips. My balls stir like crazy and I get hard everytime I’m around her. Oh, and her perfume and, or lotions she wears makes it worse! My “not jealous” gf notices all the time. She tells me she had always had a thing for a bit older men. Who knows! One of these days at the right time!