• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who has been deceitful in getting wife laid

flcuck

cuck in fla
Beloved Member
Long ago when I was married I tried to set up my wife to get laid without any luck. I learned of the anklet years later and wonder if I would have given her one and not told her of the meaning. Just watching and hoping guys would approach her if she was "advertising". I wonder if I would have given it too her with no explanation other than it looked good on her and hope guys notice and get the meaning. Then see what happened. That would have been a dick move I guess lol. But for the longest time I thought they were just a bracelet on your leg.

That's the problem, Very few men outside the lifestyle knows what the anklet represents and those who know may not know which ankle it belongs on. Best way to get your wife laid is to just up front ask her if she's interested in some strange cock from time to time. Even if she says no now, she'll think about it later.
You have a good point there. Todays no may be tomorrows may be or yes. Either would be on the way.

That's the problem, Very few men outside the lifestyle knows what the anklet represents and those who know may not know which ankle it belongs on. Best way to get your wife laid is to just up front ask her if she's interested in some strange cock from time to time. Even if she says no now, she'll think about it later.
And the anklet. I had seen them for years and thought another accessary. I wish I had known about them when I was married. I would have tried it. But then you hope someone that knows the meaning sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back