• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
Well the first man to fuck my wife and get sucked off by her was still fucking her and getting blown by her well after we were married. I never found this out until way latter in our marrage.
It was after I talked my wife into a threesome with my mate telling her I had always fantasized seeing her with another man that she informed me she had been unfaithful with the guy who took her virginity on a few occasions and had a threesome with him and his brother as well.
We now have an open marriage and I do get to see her with other lovers, enjoying many threesomes with them, she has also had threesomes with other men which she tells me about after she comes home.
At my request she wrote about her cheating on me which I have put into the stories section.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, toolman2c and 5 others
Bibob said:
It was after I talked my wife into a threesome with my mate telling her I had always fantasized seeing her with another man that she informed me she had been unfaithful with the guy who took her virginity on a few occasions and had a threesome with him and his brother as well.
We now have an open marriage and I do get to see her with other lovers, enjoying many threesomes with them, she has also had threesomes with other men which she tells me about after she comes home.
At my request she wrote about her cheating on me which I have put into the stories section.
Do you ever eat her out after to get the creampie

Reactions: toolman2c
dicktracy said:
Do you ever eat her out after to get the creampie
Yes often. One of the best things I enjoy after she has been fucked. See my post #809,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and dicktracy
lnohhnvm said:
how did she manage to keep the secret for so long? where did this take place? did you know the guy? why did it stop? or did it stop?
sounds hot to me.
OK so he made my wife keep it secret. He was the first guy to fuck her and get sucked off by her so he had a lot of control over her. He would come to our house and fuck her in our bed while I was at work. I was clueless he was fucking my wife and getting sucked off by her. He didn't stop until he finally died.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
JimPreston said:
OK so he made my wife keep it secret. He was the first guy to fuck her and get sucked off by her so he had a lot of control over her. He would come to our house and fuck her in our bed while I was at work. I was clueless he was fucking my wife and getting sucked off by her. He didn't stop until he finally died.
So, how did you find out and would you have liked to see her getting fucked and sucked off by him?
How did he die, did your wife fuck him to death?

Reactions: toolman2c
This text box is not big enough to mention the entire list. Besides all the others I'm not aware of.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, SlutPig and 1 other person
JimPreston said:
This brings to mind the quiz:

Q: What's the difference between an attorney and a **********?

A: A ********** stops screwing you when you die.

(From "Rainmaker" the movie, based on a novel by John Grisham, in which Grisham mentions that attorneys actually like attorney jokes, then cites the above as an example.)

• Haha
Reactions: SlutPig and Bibob
JimPreston said:
Well the first man to fuck my wife and get sucked off by her was still fucking her and getting blown by her well after we were married. I never found this out until way latter in our marrage.
Sounds like a true slut.

Bibob said:
So, how did you find out and would you have liked to see her getting fucked and sucked off by him?
How did he die, did your wife fuck him to death?
Naw

Went to a swingers club and finally got to swap, i got to watch my wife get pounded my god it was so fuckong hot

Reactions: ljcarm, twosouthcarolina, baddy145 and 2 others
5 total strangers for gf here, 1 after a pool party where its bearly a conversation between us all .

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, lentille, baddy145 and 2 others
BWCbullforwife said:
Went to a swingers club and finally got to swap, i got to watch my wife get pounded my god it was so fuckong hot
Hot - would love to hear the details

I do hope it wasn't your couch, that would take a lot of explaining.

Chiming in as a bull that is actively fucking a married woman…

Her husband knows who I am and doesn’t care to know the details. All he knows is that her and I fuck on a regular basis and he’s just fine with it. He also knows I have a much bigger dick than he does and he appreciates that his wife is getting fucked by a bigger cock.

I treat his wife very well and fuck her even better. I do with her as I please and it’s amazing. Then send her home.

She’s fucked a number of men outside of her marriage. I have no idea how many and I don’t give a shit. She’s a great fuck, has a beautiful pussy that she shares, and she knows I fuck other women. It’s the best setup ever.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145, DomHarleyBull and 5 others
Bibob said:
Did his mates fuck her as well?
I was wondering if you have had the pleasure of seeing her enjoying another cock, it is certainly a great turn on seeing mine in the throws of passion with her lover as he plows his big black cock into her.
He did let several of his friends and his brother fuck her and he made her suck some of their cocks and swallow thier cum.

Reactions: baddy145, whitewife696969 and Bibob
Custer Laststand said:
That's good to hear.

Sounds like a painless death. I was going to say, that was an unfortunate way to let his married woman's husband (you) know he had been fucking your wife. But, I see in a subsequent post you said it was his couch, not yours.
Yeah I don't think he ever knew that I didn't know he was fucking her. He probably wanted me to know his cock was in my wife's mouth and her bald little cunt. He used to like to make her suck him off right before I picked her up for a date. She had cock breath form his cum so many times but I ddn't realize it was his cum causing it.

Reactions: whitewife696969, Bibob and Custer Laststand
My wife has fucked mainly strangers in one-night stand.

Reactions: baddy145, whitewife696969 and JeffCA
JimPreston said:
..... He used to like to make her suck him off right before I picked her up for a date. She had cock breath form his cum so many times but I ddn't realize it was his cum causing it.
Nice. Whose cum did you think was causing her cock breath? (I gather "when you picked her up for dates" means this was before you and she were married — when your bride and her lover, as you said, fucked on your wedding day — that was a nice touch.)

Later, after you and she were married, when you came home from work did you also frequently find your wife had cock breath...? If so, whose cum did you think it was...?

Reactions: whitewife696969
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Whose cum did you think was causing her cock breath? (I gather "when you picked her up for dates" means this was before you and she were married — when your bride and her lover, as you said, fucked on your wedding day — that was a nice touch.)

Later, after you and she were married, when you came home from work did you also frequently find your wife had cock breath...? If so, whose cum did you think it was...?
I was only 17 years old and she was my first girlfriend. I just thought she had bad breath on the days he made her suck him off right before I got there. Young and dumb !!! I had no idea he had fucked my wife right before she walked down the isle to marry me. Never knew about anything they did until years after we were married. Oh and I wouldn't call him her "lover". And yes she had cock breath many times when I came home from work but still just thought she had bad breath. I though she was only fucking and sucking my cock the whole time we were dating and after we got married.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145, whitewife696969 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread