• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
My wife has been very promiscious all her life and i would love to know if anyone recognises her

RF02.jpg RF04.jpg RF05 - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, cynful, Gaezel and 2 others
naughtynug said:
Chiming in as a bull that is actively fucking a married woman…

Her husband knows who I am and doesn’t care to know the details. All he knows is that her and I fuck on a regular basis and he’s just fine with it. He also knows I have a much bigger dick than he does and he appreciates that his wife is getting fucked by a bigger cock.

I treat his wife very well and fuck her even better. I do with her as I please and it’s amazing. Then send her home.

She’s fucked a number of men outside of her marriage. I have no idea how many and I don’t give a shit. She’s a great fuck, has a beautiful pussy that she shares, and she knows I fuck other women. It’s the best setup ever.
I had a friend that was fucking my last g/f . He had rentals so had plenty of time to meet and fuck a lot of women. He was always finding attached women spreading their legs and often said, fuck em as much as you can because you don't know when they are goina stop. He had no problem finding women cucking their men. He fucked my g/f most of the 3 years she was with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful, baddy145, naughtynug and 3 others
JimPreston said:
I was only 17 years old and she was my first girlfriend. I just thought she had bad breath on the days he made her suck him off right before I got there. Young and dumb !!! I had no idea he had fucked my wife right before she walked down the isle to marry me. Never knew about anything they did until years after we were married. Oh and I wouldn't call him her "lover". And yes she had cock breath many times when I came home from work but still just thought she had bad breath. I though she was only fucking and sucking my cock the whole time we were dating and after we got married.
Thanks for the clarification. Your comments seem consistent with the view (I'll resist the urge to say the fact) that women, generally speaking, are more skilled than men at keeping their extramarital sex concealed from their marriage partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969 and Bibob
Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the clarification. Your comments seem consistent with the view (I'll resist the urge to say the fact) that women, generally speaking, are more skilled than men at keeping their extramarital sex concealed from their marriage partners.
I can only agree with what you say.
It was after my wife and I had our first threesome that she told me she had been fucking the guy who took her virginity and had enjoyed other cocks when we were engaged.

Reactions: funluv and whitewife696969
Custer Laststand said:
I was pretty young and nieve when I first met my wife and she had gotten around way more than I ever did. I guess I stupidly though she was loyal to me as I was to her. But then I'm not sure how willing a sex partner she was with the man the fucked her on our weeding day.

flcuck said:
I had a friend that was fucking my last g/f . He had rentals so had plenty of time to meet and fuck a lot of women. He was always finding attached women spreading their legs and often said, fuck em as much as you can because you don't know when they are goina stop. He had no problem finding women cucking their men. He fucked my g/f most of the 3 years she was with me.
Married and attached pussy is amazing. From a bull, I greatly appreciate you sharing your girl's pussy with your friend. How often did he fuck your girl? Did he bareback her? There's a married woman that's much younger than me that I'm barebacking and the pussy is so good. And I love sending her home to her husband after I've bareback fucked her all night.

I live that life because of the health benefits of having frequent sex as men. I'm very attuned to my personal health, wellness and fitness, and having frequent sex is part of that. And getting those health benefits from fucking different pussy without any relationship pressures, even better.

Since my divorce and becoming a fit bull, having attached women spread their legs for me and let me have my way with them then send them home, this is the best life. If you have a chance to fuck attached pussy, don't hesitate. It's so much fun.

Reactions: Focker, GehoernterEhemann, whitewife696969 and 2 others
naughtynug said:
Married and attached pussy is amazing. From a bull, I greatly appreciate you sharing your girl's pussy with your friend. How often did he fuck your girl? Did he bareback her? There's a married woman that's much younger than me that I'm barebacking and the pussy is so good. And I love sending her home to her husband after I've bareback fucked her all night.

I live that life because of the health benefits of having frequent sex as men. I'm very attuned to my personal health, wellness and fitness, and having frequent sex is part of that. And getting those health benefits from fucking different pussy without any relationship pressures, even better.

Since my divorce and becoming a fit bull, having attached women spread their legs for me and let me have my way with them then send them home, this is the best life. If you have a chance to fuck attached pussy, don't hesitate. It's so much fun.
So you are fucking other men's wives to keep healthy? Doesn't matter that they are married to someone else? You just fuck them bareback leaving your cum in their mariied cunts not caring?

JimPreston said:
So you are fucking other men's wives to keep healthy? Doesn't matter that they are married to someone else? You just fuck them bareback leaving your cum in their mariied cunts not caring?
A little clarification:

-Yes, sex has numerous heath benefits, so I enjoy fucking women for those benefits. Married women, girlfriends or single women. I don’t give a damn.

-I don’t nut in married women, but I do enjoy fucking them bareback. I’ll give them my nut wherever that want it. Face, tits, ass, etc. Not going to creampie a married woman, yet

Reactions: MarkandJacqui
Lost count tbh

Reactions: MixedbbcLA and JeffCA
My wife has been with three other men that I know of. Two were one night meetings and the third became a long term relationship. He and I became good friends.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, baddy145, Custer Laststand and 5 others
naughtynug said:
A little clarification:

-Yes, sex has numerous heath benefits, so I enjoy fucking women for those benefits. Married women, girlfriends or single women. I don’t give a damn.

-I don’t nut in married women, but I do enjoy fucking them bareback. I’ll give them my nut wherever that want it. Face, tits, ass, etc. Not going to creampie a married woman, yet
So my wife's cunt would be safe from your cum being shot into her married cunt?

DJA said:
My wife has been with three other men that I know of. Two were one night meetings and the third became a long term relationship. He and I became good friends.
At times it does take trying a few before finding Mr. Right for the the long-term experience.

Reactions: DJA and crt
naughtynug said:
Married and attached pussy is amazing. ..........

If one of your goals in life is to bring increased sexual satisfaction to married or otherwise attached women (as well as to yourself, of course), that's commendable. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Reactions: cynful, crt and MarkandJacqui
SquirmingSub said:
At times it does take trying a few before finding Mr. Right for the the long-term experience.
8 partners for my wife before she found the one who ticked all the boxes.

Reactions: baddy145, SquirmingSub, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Our best friend's husband & with his wife's consent. His wife. A couple of guys from her work. Two people from my work. I work the night shift and they would stop by my house with my blessing.

Reactions: baddy145, whitewife696969 and JeffCA
T
eanda said:
5 total strangers for gf here, 1 after a pool party where its bearly a conversation between us all .
The "guy" who fucked her was Pinocchio if you know what i mean.

JimPreston said:
So my wife's cunt would be safe from your cum being shot into her married cunt?
Exceptions made if they’re “fixed” if she is, then I’d gladly fill her up.

Reactions: Focker
Y
naughtynug said:
Exceptions made if they’re “fixed” if she is, then I’d gladly fill her up.
Yes my wife is "fixed" so you can shoot away in her married cunt filling it with your cum if this is something you want to do. I always though it is so much better when you fuck a girl and get to cum in their cunt.

Reactions: baddy145
surry said:
Our best friend's husband & with his wife's consent. His wife. A couple of guys from her work. Two people from my work. I work the night shift and they would stop by my house with my blessing.
How did the guys you work with come about? I had thought about my wife with some I worked with. But we never tried it

Reactions: baddy145
JimPreston said:
I think that he might mean attached pussy is better because it is attached. Married is even better. That ring showing. Nasty, good and nasty. And many times the married cunts huby loves it more than the bull. I fall in the later and always want/need/desire a nasty hotwife/gf. And working out on a married cunt is a good way to get exercise.

Reactions: whitewife696969