• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
flcuck said:
I think that he might mean attached pussy is better because it is attached. Married is even better. That ring showing. Nasty, good and nasty. And many times the married cunts huby loves it more than the bull. I fall in the later and always want/need/desire a nasty hotwife/gf. And working out on a married cunt is a good way to get exercise.
Seems to me he just wants to get his rocks off in a wet cunt and the fact that she is married to someone else just adds to his enjoyment !

Reactions: flcuck
Generally it is good question - very hot. We select carefully people from the internet.
In real life, wife likes to be crazy and sometimes fucks strangers. The real challenge is her fucking by two kinds of people. One is the people that we hate. Second one is our closed friends. The first was accomplished by wife giving blow-job, rimjob, and more to my boss.
Than giving a blow up to a guy who was repering our car. The whole time he was looking at me, smiling along with idiotic kind of face. He didn't resign from his payment only gave us a bargain.
Second kind of people are somehow harder in general.
By the way if you have any options what kind of people that you hate is suitable for you maybe there are for us. So if you have any idea please share.

Reactions: old fred, baddy145, flcuck and 3 others
SubUltimateCouple said:
Generally it is good question - very hot. We select carefully people from the internet.
In real life, wife likes to be crazy and sometimes fucks strangers. The real challenge is her fucking by two kinds of people. One is the people that we hate. Second one is our closed friends. The first was accomplished by wife giving blow-job, rimjob, and more to my boss.
Than giving a blow up to a guy who was repering our car. The whole time he was looking at me, smiling along with idiotic kind of face. He didn't resign from his payment only gave us a bargain.
By the way if you have any options what kind of people that you hate is suitable for you maybe there are for us. So if you have any idea please share.
I love the idea of my wife sucking and fucking AND giving my boss a rim job ! My boss is a real asshole mean prick with a really big cock. All things I hate about him. Just thinking about him having my naked wife doing all of this to him just got my tiny dick rock hard. I'm not sure if I want him to do this and make me watch or have him do my wife thinking I don't know about it.

Reactions: cynful, robandkate, flcuck and 3 others
JimPreston said:
I love the idea of my wife sucking and fucking AND giving my boss a rim job ! My boss is a real asshole mean prick with a really big cock. All things I hate about him. Just thinking about him having my naked wife doing all of this to him just got my tiny dick rock hard. I'm not sure if I want him to do this and make me watch or have him do my wife thinking I don't know about it.
Believe me, if cuckold turns you on, this will be one of the best views you will see.
We are also turned on by humiliation. for exampe... he not only insults my wife verbally, he tells me directly that only because she islicking his ass will not fire me.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, cynful, flcuck and 1 other person
SubUltimateCouple said:
Believe me, if cuckold turns you on, this will be one of the best views you will see.
We are also turned on by humiliation. for exampe... he not only insults my wife verbally, he tells me directly that only because she islicking his ass will not fire me.
That is so awesmoe ! Makes my dick hard !!!!!!!!

Reactions: flcuck and dicktracy
SubUltimateCouple said:
I want my boss to mock and make crude remarks about my tiny my lack of manhood is and how what a pathetic excuse ofr a man I am as he's making my wife his ***** and telling me that my daughter is his next target !!!!!!

Reactions: cynful
SubUltimateCouple said:
My last g/f after she found out I wanted her to fuck others and not me just trying to get pussy. She started fucking a rival of mine I had been shooting pool against and was a real asshole that is arrogant as hell. She was fucking him for over a month before she told me. Apparently he was bragging about fucking her at a bar we all hang out at. She had no problem with people know she was an easy piece of ass and liked the idea of him fucking her like he owned her. He loved treating her like a ***** and putting it in my face. He really humiliated me and opened her up to other men seeing I was a pushover and she was open to fuck. So humiliating, I had to hide my excitement how much I loved

Reactions: cynful, mywifecheats, baddy145 and 2 others
My boss has been fucking my wife for years, she loves it, I love it and he enjoys fucking her in front of me and the attention I give his cock after he has finished with her.
He even lets me clean her cunt of his cum afterwards.
I have to admit there is no animosity between us as I enjoy seeing him fucking her.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, Rahuljain, cynful and 6 others
drackas said:
2 regular bulls at least one a week .and they get together regular and tag her
a nice new young lad
a regular holiday fuck who likes to share her with friends
and the casual by chance ones can be quite regular
Damn, your wife's getting a lot of action! Good for you

Reactions: Custer Laststand and dicktracy
I know that my wife has sex with her boyfriend about four to five times a week I know that because they usually do it here in their master bedroom while I am in the house . Ever since he moved in here .

Reactions: cynful, Babydebbie, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Lildebbie said:
I know that my wife has sex with her boyfriend about four to five times a week I know that because they usually do it here in their master bedroom while I am in the house . Ever since he moved in here .
Do you do cleanup service?

Reactions: Babydebbie
Reactions: Babydebbie and Custer Laststand
dicktracy said:
I am not considered a man anymore I am just a sissy. Calling me a man is insult at this point

Lildebbie said:
I am not considered a man anymore I am just a sissy. Calling me a man is insult at this point
To real men

Reactions: Babydebbie, Custer Laststand and dicktracy
My Dad fucked my wife. He learned from my brother that she was a shared slut and when he was visited recently, while I was out of town, he confronted her with the stories she writes about being an Uber driving slut. He then gave her some sappy story about not getting any pussy since he divorced my mom. My wife fell for it and was soon on her knees sucking his cock (which is bigger than mine she tells me) and eventually letting him fuck her pussy and ass. Pathetic me came so hard when she told me one night in bed.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Rocckman, cynful, natasnaikul and 14 others
JimPreston said:
What a great ***** you married !
Nice cock sucking ***** you married !

SubUltimateCouple said:
I have never put any restrictions on who my wife can fuck, but I now insist that she doesn't fuck anyone that supports Biden. I can't imagine kissing her after she rims a lib.

• Haha
Reactions: Matureplay, robandkate, SlutPig and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread