WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
I heard a guy talking about catching some dude bending over his secretary and fucking her in the supply room. As he told his story to me and a bunch of other guys I realized he was talking about my wife. He didn't know I was her husband and as he described seeing "the secretary" bent over a pile of boxes, her panties around one ankle, her skirt pulled up over her back, her naked ass bouncing with every thrust of his cock into her married cunt and the big red hand prints on her naked ass from being spanked as she was being fucked, my dick got SO hard!!!!! And the other guys hearing about my wife getting fucked by her boss, commenting about the cheating ***** of a wife letting her boss fuck her and what a looser her husband must be made me almost cum in my pants! And then when he told us that as the boss was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and put it in her mouth and made her swallow all of his cum. All the guys laughed and called my wife all kinds of names and said shit like "well I hope her husband enjoyed kissing his cock breath wife when she got home."
Oh fuck that's hot...would love to be in that situation

Reactions: DaveJ
Yes probably

Has anyone fucked her ? I know she was a slut before I married her.

6907.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, Custer Laststand, DaveJ and 2 others
Bdsub said:
Having had a roommate that worked as a driver for UPS for years, your story (although entertaining) rings as BS. Drivers are tracked by dispatch and evaluated in 10 minute increments for meeting delivery times and quotas. UPS is an industry that is tied to volume. Your story of a guy blowing off his schedule repeatedly to fuck your wife is impossible. He'd be fired the first day. GPS would show him stagnant for that period. They don't allow that.
Had a UPS driver who was subsituting for the regular driver get stuck after a heavy rain when he got off our concrete drive in the dark. He was sweating getting fired for the delay and I can't remember now exactly what he said, but trying to back out, as they monitored what gear he was in. Had to have a neighbor pull him out with a tractor. Never heard what happened to him.

Goodguy40 said:
I couldn't believe what she was telling me..... i was so hard... she had cheated on me our whole engagement... I about pulled over and fucked her right on the side of the road... we lived an hour away from each other he was 5 mins down the rd from her... he called to check on her one night and she met him.... ended up giving him a bj then let him blow his load in her pussy.... and it continued to happen... most of her family knew and many others.... but i had no idea.... he would come fuck her at her moms a lot... she said she really missed how he fucked her and his big dick in her.. he was very aware how much bigger than me he was... he tried to stop the wedding..... she went to his house three days before to tell him she loved me and she was gonna still marry me..... he tried to sweet talk her ect.. she said the more she thought about it she needed a big cock one last time.... before she married me... so she spent the night with him.... she got him of 4 times that night.... he was balls deep in my soon to be wife all night.... one load in her ass then one in her pussy then one in her mouth after wearing her pussy out until she couldn't take his big dick anymore then a final super long ass fuck... mostly doggy style.... needless to say i fucked her hard as soon as we got home... so we talked about that during sex a lot as well.. getting all the details.... about this same time my best friend since 3rd grade broke up with his girlfriend and started hanging out here a lot... to be continued...
My wife was in nursing school when we married. Started fucking a hung guy in her class the week before our wedding. She had been sucking his cock from time to time before that while we were engaged but was saving her virgin pussy for her wedding night. He fucked her regularly our first year married. I had no idea at the time.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, MixedbbcLA, Custer Laststand and 4 others
My wife is an ****** and has fucked guys into the thousands possibly lol

Reactions: Custer Laststand, DaveJ, Beano and 3 others
mywifecheats said:
Oh fuck that's hot...would love to be in that situation
It was something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bibob said:
I assume you will only let her fuck Donald Trump supporters, that would be a RIOT
This brings to mind a quiz:

Q: How do you get Donald Trump to change a light bulb?

A: You don't. He lies and says he did, then all the Republicans sit in the dark and agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful and 2wheel
With the Democrats energy agenda, you don't need to change the light bulb, as we will all be in the dark.

fk2546 said:
With the Democrats energy agenda, you don't need to change the light bulb, as we will all be in the dark.

This brings to mind another quiz.

Q: How many real men does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None. Real men aren't afraid of the dark.

Kik stevekinxvx for more details

ragingboner said:
Hot as fuck!!
Yes I too think this was very hot watching my brother fucking my wife's mouth in my own bedroom!

Reactions: robandkate
Krprice58 said:
Has anyone fucked her ? I know she was a slut before I married her.

6907.jpeg
Would like to

Cuckedboipussy said:
Would like to
your wife is lovelly , cant seem to see the rest of her pics

My Mrs once fucked a black pro rugby player for the London harlequin’s he was huge she said and the condom split so he just ripped it off and carried on fucking her.

Reactions: cynful, sswanabe and DaveJ
I know she has gone black. I have seen her fuck 3 bbc's.
She says she has done 12. Most were bareback.

Reactions: antoniodicro
dossdedoss said:
12 men all strangers. only three of them she repeated and went bareback cumming inside my wife. i fucked her afterwards and it was a delicious experience to feel the cum of another guy inside my wife´s cunt.
Yes there pussy feels good after they have been stretched all day while I'm at work plus full of cum makes it nice and sloppy

Reactions: cynful and Krprice58
shepleasesonherknees said:
My Mrs once fucked a black pro rugby player for the London harlequin’s he was huge she said and the condom split so he just ripped it off and carried on fucking her.
Only once?? I am sure they met several more times for fucking. I would.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Only once as it was a girls weekend away in Cardiff

Reactions: sswanabe