• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,041
But i also have standards i dont just fuck any woman she has to be attractive to me and smell good

Reactions: franklyhorny, SlutWifeKimmy and Lovasianladies
  • #1,042
I was introduced to this life when i was 17 by a mwf and now with my hobbies and passion i meet a lot i had 2 couples that i fuck the wifes regularly and we do alot of things together until one of the wives passed away

• Wow
Reactions: leahshub, funcpl4u1967, franklyhorny and 4 others
  • #1,043
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.
My Wife has had many others all through our 40 years of marriage
She had others when we were dating, but i was not aware of them at that time.
She opened up and told me about Her desires, a few years after we married, as She was tired of sneaking around and hiding it.
That is when i learned that She spent the night/morning of our wedding with my Best Friend who was also my Best Man, which was humiliating to learn that She was fucking Him all this time. What was the most humiliating was the fact that Her Mom knew that this was going on and when we were around them it explained the looks and suggestive talk that always happened.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, franklyhorny, Mastererikus and 5 others
  • #1,044
I met the gal that became my first wife when I was 14. We dated infrequently, mostly because neither of us was driving age.
So, unless I could bum a ride to her place with a friend, I couldn't get her pussy.

I asked a friend for a ride this one time, and he agreed, with a stipulation. And that was he would get to fuck her the next night.
I doubted it would actually happen, and even if it did, she wouldn't be willing. So I agreed.

Some time later, it came about that I had to ask her if that actually happened. She vehemently denied it, and stuck by that.
A couple or so years later we married, and she had flipped her slut switch to 'on' and began to flaunt that she was sharing her pussy, she told me the truth one night.
He not only fucked her silly that night, but other nights as well. Since he knew I didn't drive, there was no risk of getting caught, so he would take advantage of opportunities as they became available.

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, leahshub, antoniodicro and 4 others
  • #1,045
My Wife and two of her friends were out at the Weekend partying, she met a guy she decided to fuck but unfortunately for her he couldn't fully perform for her, one of her friends decided to pleasure her instead and after licking her pussy managed to slide her hand into my Wife's pussy, she got it right up to her wrist, she fucked to orgasm, it looked great, when she took her hand out, my Wife had a big gaping pussy hole , I wanted off into it and treated her by licking my spunk out.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Nazareth, sephoro and 6 others
  • #1,046
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
On our honeymoon she was fucked by 12 different strangers over 4 days since we been home I have had 4 friends over regularly, and taken her to a couple oof clubs

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, Enigma250, DaveJ and 5 others
  • #1,047
I can also give you my wife's history... she is 36 now and we've been married for 3 years... can't yet get her to let me watch her with others although I think it is just a matter of time... her history:

51 one night stands
3 steady boyfriends of 2-3 years
3 continuous fuck buddies over about 10 years

and then also:

4 different guy friends that she ended up letting them fuck her at one time or another
Drunken gang bang in college
2 photographers that she gave her body for pics she needed for a dancer portfolio
used her body monthly as rent payment for 8 months in a row when she was single, 26, and short on funds

And believe it or not she is hot as hell and did all the above without any issues - no diseases, no pregnancies ... and she was with all types - all nationalities, all sizes, etc. etc.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: JeffCA, craulon, antoniodicro and 8 others
  • #1,048
Dammm I wish my ex wife would have videos of all the men and younger guys she was fucking i know she let them video her but she never showed me she would get fucked at her work and they would even take her out in backroads during her lunch break a friend told me about her and her boss there were alot of guys she would fuck while I was at work didn't know i was getting sloppy seconds and thirds she would be all full of cum i miss her

• Love
Reactions: flcuck, whitewife696969, cynful and 3 others
  • #1,049
Dingos said:
Dammm I wish my ex wife would have videos of all the men and younger guys she was fucking i know she let them video her but she never showed me she would get fucked at her work and they would even take her out in backroads during her lunch break a friend told me about her and her boss there were alot of guys she would fuck while I was at work didn't know i was getting sloppy seconds and thirds she would be all full of cum i miss her
Your wife is a slut!

Reactions: mnsizequeen
  • #1,050
I was married 7 years in those 7 years she was with 11 men including a black steady lover who eventually got her pregnant. She ended up leaving me for him and is now married to him. Tragically Erotic story.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Lovasianladies, oldertinycuck and 2 others
  • #1,051
Gaezel said:
That is the idea in these writings, and men are cuckolds and we enjoy it, it makes us turning to know that there are other men still which are fucking our wives even we are married, You know
Oh I know this. My wife is a slut too!

4567.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TwoCruzinfourbull, moltenneeds, baddy145 and 10 others
  • #1,052
JimPreston said:

4567.jpg
That is a great pic. It must be incredible to watch that fat bare black dick stretching your wife's cunt and making her orgasm from the pleasure before he empties those big balls in her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, sc_david, baddy145 and 4 others
  • #1,053
JimPreston said:

4567.jpg
This is how my wife would love to get her pussy stretched and I would like to watch her enjoying a big cock

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and Lovasianladies
  • #1,054
JimPreston said:

4567.jpg
That looks like my wife on our honeymoon in Jamaica

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, DaveJ and Lovasianladies
  • #1,055
sharedcindy said:
That looks like my wife on our honeymoon in Jamaica
Maybe it is!! 😆👍

• Love
Reactions: Bibob, Lovasianladies and mnsizequeen
  • #1,056
Dingos said:
I miss my last live in g/f. She fucked so many guys I knew and more that I didn't know. She was well known as an easy piece of ass even though most people thought we were married. She wore a wedding ring and wanted guys that wanted to fuck her know she was a taken woman looking for extra cock. I made some takes of her, which she took, but I know of others that she told me that taped her, she was not shy. One guy that I use to take her to his house always taped. When I brought her back he would give me a copy of the last fuck. Sometime I just waited in the livingroom while they fucked in the bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, cynful, antoniodicro and 3 others
  • #1,057
robandkate said:
That is a great pic. It must be incredible to watch that fat bare black dick stretching your wife's cunt and making her orgasm from the pleasure before he empties those big balls in her.
Watching superior big black cocks fucking my wife's married cunt and her pretty mouth makes my tiny dick hard! Their big cock gives them every right to take my naked wife and do ANYTHING they want to her and I am not man enough to stop them.

345.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, DaveJ and Lovasianladies
  • #1,058
Dingos said:
This is how my wife would love to get her pussy stretched and I would like to watch her enjoying a big cock
When I watched his big black cock being pounded balls deep into my naked thrashing about wife's cunt, I knew I would never be able to make my wife cum like he was. A REAL man had his shaft buried in my wife's now stretched out ruined cunt and I knew my wife would never again be satisfied with my tiny dick!

678.jpg

• Love
  • #1,059
JimPreston said:
Watching superior big black cocks fucking my wife's married cunt and her pretty mouth makes my tiny dick hard! Their big cock gives them every right to take my naked wife and do ANYTHING they want to her and I am not man enough to stop them.

345.jpg
That looks like me fully erection you might be larger than me in this picture tho in this picture you look like you are five times more of a man than I am .

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
  • #1,060
JimPreston said:
When I watched his big black cock being pounded balls deep into my naked thrashing about wife's cunt, I knew I would never be able to make my wife cum like he was. A REAL man had his shaft buried in my wife's now stretched out ruined cunt and I knew my wife would never again be satisfied with my tiny dick!

678.jpg
I see why your wife needs a big black cock

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread