• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who has seen your wife nude?

Stephanie’s ass

IMG_8986.jpeg
IMG_9479.png

The question implies seeing my wife, not the pictures of her, but I notice that the answers so far are going both ways.

Long story short, our answer is:
  • a lot of people have seen my wife and me naked,
  • about a dozen have seen naked pictures of the two of us naked,
  • a lot of people have seen blurred pictures of the two of us naked.

Now, to make a long story long...

We are nudists, we spend our summers in Cap d'Agde (naked city in France), where we go naked day and night (or wear sexy clothes in the evenings). We visit "La Baie des Cochons" - part of the nudist beach where sex is "unofficially" allowed, have sex there a couple of times each day, and watch other people having it.

So hundreds of people have seen my wife (and me) naked, having sex, sucking/licking, having it in the ass, masturbating...

The common characteristic of all these people is that they don't know us. Nor we know them. Just neighbors on the beach (often times very close neighbors, just a couple of inches apart).

We talked to a small number of our friends about us being nudists, and have shown them our vacation pictures. To some even the pictures of us having sex.

So about a dozen people that we know, friends (both female and male), have seen my wife's (and mine) naked pictures.

Finally, we posted some 20 or 30 pictures to a local forum, with our faces blurred, so we assume that several hundred viewers have seen the pictures, without knowing who we are.

Bottom line: Nobody we know have seen my wife naked in person.

slw001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back