• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who knows

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
I don’t necessarily keep the fact I’m a cuckold a huge secret but I don’t advertise the fact, I knew some of my wife’s friends either suspected or knew and I know many of my friends know. My wife’s friend came over yesterday afternoon and while my wife was in another room her friend said to me that if I was her husband she wouldn’t ‘leave me at home while she was out’ .
this surprised me as I didn’t suspect she knew and she always struck me as quite prim and proper and quite reserved. She seemed to enjoy letting me know she knew.

I don’t necessarily keep the fact I’m a cuckold a huge secret but I don’t advertise the fact, I knew some of my wife’s friends either suspected or knew and I know many of my friends know. My wife’s friend came over yesterday afternoon and while my wife was in another room her friend said to me that if I was her husband she wouldn’t ‘leave me at home while she was out’ .
this surprised me as I didn’t suspect she knew and she always struck me as quite prim and proper and quite reserved. She seemed to enjoy letting me know she knew.
Maybe you should invite her over when your wife goes out dating

During my prior alternative lifestyle past, I was the same as you, I did not advertise the fact, although at the same time I never hide the fact. Many of our close family and friends were in the know! There is something to be said about the feelings that present when being approached about it by others.

It isnt the sort of thing you want to advertise as most people dont understand it. However some of my wifes friends and family know and they are ok about it. It is a bit humiliating but strangely exciting.

My wife has a number of lovers who are also friends of mine.
She will meet up to fuck them or bring one home so I can watch, they all know that I know she is fucking them.

It isnt the sort of thing you want to advertise as most people dont understand it. However some of my wifes friends and family know and they are ok about it. It is a bit humiliating but strangely exciting.
I know exactly how you feel Roy. We hid her playing for a long while, but we've just recently decided to stop working so hard to keep it hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back