Who like fat wives ?

• Thread starterSashermann
  • Start date
Personally I like all women... But futty wives knows how to fuck and they are amazing...

Reactions: ThcknCrvyWf and Sashermann
dennismcdonald said:
young wife

IMAG0472.jpg
IMAG0495.jpg
IMAG0477-1.jpg
IMAG0485-1.jpg
IMAG0470.jpg
Very hot 🔥 body 😏👍

Reactions: Sashermann
Reactions: Rong
Sashermann said:
Hi who likes a fatty wife to watch
Love fatty wives, girlfriends and mistresses
They try harder and let you do what you want to them NO matter what you want to do

Pucker said:
will she do

146_1000.jpg
519_1000.jpg
IMG_5615 (1).jpeg
5_677.jpg
I'd definitely love to fuck her for you. You can watch too. I'll make sure to ram her pussy hard for you then blow my load all over her slut face. Then you can watch her clean my cock with her mouth just like a good slut does and she would then have to say thank you for the privilege.
You should hand her over to a gangbang team so they can make mince meat of her and drench her face in cum. Fill her mouth too.

Reactions: Sashermann, DMRM and Bishot
LoveCumSluts said:
I'd definitely love to fuck her for you. You can watch too. I'll make sure to ram her pussy hard for you then blow my load all over her slut face. Then you can watch her clean my cock with her mouth just like a good slut does and she would then have to say thank you for the privilege.
You should hand her over to a gangbang team so they can make mince meat of her and drench her face in cum. Fill her mouth too.
sounds like she will be well used

love her fat ass

stevef said:
mmm age shared
Titty fuck then cum all over her mouth and face to lick.

hot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ThcknCrvyWf, Sashermann, martyLondon and 12 others
hugebbwboobs said:
I definitely agree that they are more eager to please.
Great news for us. This is my fat wife Tracy, she's not afraid to spread her legs for the camera

View attachment 2705359View attachment 2705360View attachment 2705361View attachment 2705362View attachment 2705363
I want to fuck your wife really badly. She looks like the perfect slut ready to open her legs and be fucked like the slut she is.
I'd love to see her sucking a cock and cum all over her face and tits.
Can you help us out ?

Reactions: PlannB
very hot

Last edited:
Like this?

IMG_3424.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xspree, ThcknCrvyWf, MattyF and 3 others
Reactions: Misstubby