• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who owns the sperm in a husband's testicles?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
When a marry promises his bride that he will truly loves her forever, he is actually promising that all his sperm belongs to her - and he should not masturbate unless she specifically instructs him to.

When the prostrate fills up, a man experiences a desire to release it by masturbation or ejaculation into his wife's vagina.

If a husband masturbates, he will have sex less often with his wife. This is a form of cheating her out of her entitlements.

A wife needs a minimum of three "full-throated orgasms" per week to balance the energy chakras in her body. She can become difficult to live with if she does not get them.

Very few men can fully satisfy a wife's sexual needs for the full length of a marriage, so I can understand why masturbation was considered a sinful act by religous groups in society.

So masturbation by her husband can make her feel rather annoyed and even angry, and can make her feel "less loved". We all know what happens when a wife feels her husband is slowly withdrawing his interest in her - she will look for signs of cheating or "playing with himself" or spending too much time with his mates.

A case could be made for putting new husbands into chastity from day one, so a wife can ensure all the sperm is available on demand when she desires for it to be in her mouth or pussy.

Then all she has to do is to feed her man with the foods to maximise her sperm production, and she can chose the time she harvests it.

When a husband can't masturbate, he looks forward to more harder erections and higher quality sex.

Elsie Sutton was correct when she said a wife should have full control over her husband's sperm release - holding the key to his cage gives her that control.

("tongue in cheek"......maybe the American Constitution could be amended to stop men masturbating without their wife's consent....right?

Hi Ms. Saraha,

To answer the question on your subject line: It depends. If a man's sperm is in his testicles or lined up waiting to be ejaculated, it's his. If it's been delivered to his wife's (or another woman's) vagina, it's hers.

I've never heard of a man demanding his sperm back after being fucked by a woman to ejaculation in her pussy... but if you're aware of an example of this, followed by a lawsuit in which the man sued successfully for return of his sperm, I hope you'll enlighten us. A successful lawsuit of this nature would constitute evidence the courts have held (implausibly) that a man's sperm is still his even after he has given it... as a gift, one might say... to a woman.

Saraha said:
.... A wife needs a minimum of three "full-throated orgasms" per week to balance the energy chakras in her body. She can become difficult to live with if she does not get them.

Hm... well, OK. But, is a 'full-throated orgasm" similar to a "lion-like roaring orgasm"...? And, what is an "energy chakra"? Is that similar to a joule, or a British thermal unit (BTU)?

Saraha said:
A case could be made for putting new husbands into chastity devices on their wedding days, so their wives could ensure all their sperm is available when they desire it for their mouths or pussies.

Yes, I suppose there's much to be said for this...

Saraha said:
Then all she has to do is to feed her man with the foods to maximise her sperm production, and she can chose the time she harvests it.

So here, obviously, you view the sperm of a married man as the property of his wife, even when the married man still has possession (so to speak). But, what is the food that will maximize his sperm production...? You seem to be withholding a secret that all married women should know (and perhaps all men, married or not, as well).

Saraha said:
When a husband can't masturbate, he looks forward to harder erections and higher quality sex.

Hm... what about cases where a man's wife wants sex with her husband only seldom... perhaps once a month, or even less frequently. Would his ability to get it up and satisfy his wife be gradually reduced as a consequence of the "use it or lose it" phenomenon?

Saraha said:
Elise Sutton was correct when she said a wife should have full control over her husband's sperm release - holding the key to his cage gives her that control.

True enough... one can hardly argue with that.

Saraha said:
"Tongue in cheek" suggestion: Maybe the American Constitution could be amended to [make it unconstitutional for] men to masturbate without the consent of their wives.

Interesting you should suggest this. Ms. Christine O'Donnell — implausibly nominated by State of Delaware Republicans as their candidate for the U.S. Senate — did, in fact, state publicly that she is against masturbation. Subsequently a well-known columnist who writes for the New York Times noted this was not good politics... she had announced opposition to the one activity unambiguously enjoyed by Republicans, Democrats, and Independents alike. In retrospect, this may be identified by historians as the key issue that led to her (now pending) defeat.

—Custer

I have to think you put this up for fun of debate. When a man and woman are in love and become married they become one. Therefore the sperm belongs to both of them, so when she has sex with another man or him another woman, in fact it is or could be a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

If two people are married who just love each other which is not the same as being in love, then they are indeed to separate people and one might even say only married under legal laws but not moral ones. In that case until the sperm leaves the body it is his, as is so many other parts, like his hair, teeth, spit, piss and on and on. Once it leaves his body I would have to assume unless he gave some one else owner ship it is still his, thus he can be held liable for a baby in a woman and pay child support a very long time. Even if he says I give you this gift and she don't want it the law will still call it his and he will pay.

So interesting debate, and I hope I added more fuel to the fire, lol. Love you Sarah you are always a delight on here.

Sahara, I agree with you 100% well said

Uhh, yes interesting thread. I can tell you that my wife would certainly agree with you and yes, she hates the idea that I would masturbate or even sleep with other women if I didn’t wear my cb. My personal view is that each person is responsible for their own bodily functions, although in marriage one would hope that partners largely chose to ejaculate together. In a vanilla marriage at least.

Thank you Saraha and Custer for admitting that the Conservative Republican platform is indeed the way to go! I do believe Mac is right and you should share whatever it is your smoking with all of us.

Saraha, if all husbands should be locked up would that mean that only single men could qualify for bulldom or would special allowances be made for the few married men that are so good they must be shared?

As far as I am concerned, start the petition for a Constitutional amendment and I will be happy to sign it.

No!!!!!!!

I love the idea behind this argument and would happily play along with it if my wife asked. But the argument is neither logical or scientific...
... so sorry my sperm belong to me. (at least when its still inside me!)

Cheers - Chris

chris said:
I love the idea behind this argument and would happily play along with it if my wife asked. But the argument is neither logical or scientific...
... so sorry my sperm belong to me. (at least when its still inside me!)

Cheers - Chris

If you ejaculated into your wife's love tunnel, and she let her girlfriend scoop it out of her with a finger and use the sperm to get pregnant, would you be responsible for child support?

(I am assuming that the girlfriend puts her sperm-soaked finger into her own pussy to get herself pregnant).

Your sperm, your child, could you prove in Court (to avoid payments) that you didn't fuck the girlfriend by adultery or your wife's consent?

I am assuming the Court would still hold you liable for the costs of rearing the child no matter how it was created.

my wife owns my sperm and my orgasms. i agree with everything you have said ecept for on thing. Sutton is really a man.

Saraha said:
If you ejaculated into your wife's love tunnel, and she let her girlfriend scoop it out of her with a finger and use the sperm to get pregnant, would you be responsible for child support?

(I am assuming that the girlfriend puts her sperm-soaked finger into her own pussy to get herself pregnant).

Your sperm, your child, could you prove in Court (to avoid payments) that you didn't fuck the girlfriend by adultery or your wife's consent?

I am assuming the Court would still hold you liable for the costs of rearing the child no matter how it was created.

If this was true then every time a man ejaculated he could be sued for child abandonment. When a woman get's artifically inseminated can she go back and claim child support from the donor? ... of course not ... How the child was created is very important.....

A brief analysis of human life will reveal the truth about this question. The sperm and the egg hold joint custody of the humans who are doing what they are told to do by hormones and have very little say in the matter.

Saraha:
I usually find you to be an intelligent, thoughtful, delightfully serious woman, BWTF is this = " A wife needs a minimum of three "full-throated orgasms" per week to balance the energy chakras in her body"

i agree with Macnfries, besides theres medical considerations as well, a used prostate is a healthy happy prostate, the more you "yank the plank" the lesser the risk are for testicle cancer for instance

Sahara you need a hard bull fuckin' and your concerns with ownership will be permanently resolved because YOU will be owned. Stop frettin' over lil' shit and get yourself properly fucked woman! The rest will fall in line naturally. And 'bout those chakras, I like mine with ketchup... Oh forgot, for one of those FULL THROATED orgasms, I'd need ya flat on your back with yer head hangin' over the side of the bed. I'll do the rest. You're a hoot woman. Now start spreadin' those legs!

sxole said:
Sahara you need a hard bull fuckin' and your concerns with ownership will be permanently resolved because YOU will be owned. Stop frettin' over lil' shit and get yourself properly fucked woman! The rest will fall in line naturally. And 'bout those chakras, I like mine with ketchup... Oh forgot, for one of those FULL THROATED orgasms, I'd need ya flat on your back with yer head hangin' over the side of the bed. I'll do the rest. You're a hoot woman. Now start spreadin' those legs!

Nice! You sound like the type of guy I wouldn't want my wife to meet.

Sorry to seem so obtuse, but actually, from a biological perspective all we are doing is "recreating" our genetic material as often and as efficiently as possible. The fact that we have found a way of "controlling" pregnancy is just a footnote. Everything we are doing, our emotional attachments, our sexual urges, the detailed nitpicking of salacious posts and our rather feeble attempts to understand what's going on in all this are all the result of complex chemistry derived over time to make damn sure that genetic material gets copied and distributed in the most efficient bygod manner possible. It's wonderful that we can usually "dodge the bullet" but not always. In fact I would be interested in knowing whether people involved in cuckold play have more or less kids than average. My guess would be more, but I don't know. Does anyone have information on this?
BTW I love the cuckold fantasy and the cuckold reality but the truth is a great burden and I tend to lug it around with me- no criticism is intended.

My husbands sperm is dead so I wouldnt want it anyways.

The Pope's pleas is that all sperm released from a man's penis should go into a vagina - and masturbations is sinful, because it reduces the amount of sex his wife gets.

Even though the Pope does not have sex (because of his chastity vows), at least he knows that if a wife gets all the sex her husband can muster up, she will have a lot less reasons to commit adultery to "get her share".

And a husband, who truly loves his wife, would become a more "understanding man" if he said to his wife one day, "I know my sex drive has fallen off, so it is okay for you to seek a lover to get the sexing I can no longer give you".

So a man who wishes to be a cuckold, is in many ways a "better man" than a macho man who restricts his wife to only the amount of sex his EGO lets her have.

Lesbians often harvest sperm from a nice looking guy they pick up at the pub for a one-night stand. They put the condom full of sperm into a plastic bag in their purse, and take the sperm home to impregnate themselves in a love session. It beats paying for sperm from a Sperm Bank.

...meanwhile, back in reality land...

Users who are viewing this thread