• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who should be moderator here?

• Thread starterimported_dig420
  • Start date
Congratulations to the new moderators! I am new to the site and have little ******** to most of the names, but I do know that Pimp will be an excellent moderator and this was a very good selection. I will be on my best behavior in posts and I am sure others will as well now that Pimp is at the helm. Thank you for taking action to improve this site. I had spoken with one couple who told me that the female half will resume posting now that the site is under control. Already it is improved.

Congrads to you all and Thank You for the ones that mentioned me as I would of been glad to. I feel all of you will do a good job to keep it a good site. I think one thing that ought to be banned here with the **** and fake pics are the threads of " do you like who ever and do you wish they would shut up leave or a list of things". We need to clean this crap out of here thats my 2 cents. One last thing Eve I got a big gift for you for being named a Mod so let me know when you would like it. Just giving you crap lady but I would.

kdawg68 said:
Wow - I truly wasn't expecting this...in fact when I saw this thread I was actually coming on here to nominate Pimp as a mod, then noticed my private message. I know some of you guys get into running battles with him, but Pimp is johnny on the spot when it comes to limiting illlegal/questionable posts that would threaten the entire forums operation. Put plainly, there's no one I'd trust more.

I promise to be fair and uphold the honor. It is indeed an honor. I too would like to see this forum grow in a healthy way. I'd appreciate any feedback along the way.

Thanks so much guys!

he's also 'johnny on the spot' for disliking anything that isn't identical to what turns him on,i'm assuming there's a link to DC on his website!!!

I know there are a lot of you that don't like Pimp. He is set in his ways and he does have his hard headed ways and will speak what he thinks. He don't come right out and call people names unless they start it which is what some here do. Sometimes I don't agree with what he is saying sometimes but I can respect his thoughts without the name calling. I'm sure he will be fair and after all all of you by now ought to know what he thinks is wrong. So I say before we gets alot of negative feedback a comming on him give the guy a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
muleman said:
I know there are a lot of you that don't like Pimp. He is set in his ways and he does have his hard headed ways and will speak what he thinks. He don't come right out and call people names unless they start it which is what some here do. Sometimes I don't agree with what he is saying sometimes but I can respect his thoughts without the name calling. I'm sure he will be fair and after all all of you by now ought to know what he thinks is wrong. So I say before we gets alot of negative feedback a comming on him give the guy a chance.

in the same way that he gave that weak white hubby a chance you mean,remember him !!!,the guy he hounded outta here for commiting the terrible crime of daring to fantasise

necouple said:
in the same way that he gave that weak white hubby a chance you mean,remember him !!!,the guy he hounded outta here for commiting the terrible crime of daring to fantasise
I need to correct you on this I found out he was a fraud and conntacted the person he was posting pics of and he was gone. He tried it again with the same fake wife pic stuff I contacted her and he was gone again. This guy is a prime example of what we do not need here necouple. I hope you understand and don't take it the wrong way but when you post someone elses pic without their consent it is wrong. I was as much on wwh ass as Pimp if not more so if you want to blame someone hit me with it. Thank You

Yes, NE there is a link to the Cavern on my yahoo group. What's your point?

I am not going to be a tyrant as a moderator and I will abide by what the administration has asked of me. However, I'm not gonna put up with bullshit either. If were to let the power of moderation go to my head you would have been among the first people banned. You're still here aren't you?

muleman said:
I need to correct you on this I found out he was a fraud and conntacted the person he was posting pics of and he was gone. He tried it again with the same fake wife pic stuff I contacted her and he was gone again. This guy is a prime example of what we do not need here necouple. I hope you understand and don't take it the wrong way but when you post someone elses pic without their consent it is wrong. I was as much on wwh ass as Pimp if not more so if you want to blame someone hit me with it. Thank You

It's ok to be a fake, it's all just fantasy fulfillment as far as I'm concerned... BUT! I would love to see a forum where real female posters are recognized, and I think it would be a good idea to give them a custom title as well. I also think it would be good to give posters who frequently contribute excellent content a new title as well hint hint.. I'm talking about the titles like 'likes the contrast' etc that we thought up to designate frequent posters and reward people who post a lot. I never have liked the titles we came up with too much, I think they could be improved.

necouple said:
he's also 'johnny on the spot' for disliking anything that isn't identical to what turns him on,i'm assuming there's a link to DC on his website!!!

I honestly had no idea whether there was a link on his site or not, and that didn't factor into the decision whatsoever, although I'm grateful for it if there is one.

How many true interracial sites are out there that DON'T have a link to DC on them? Not many, I wouldn't think....

Honesty is the Best Policy!!!! Whether You Like it or NOT!!!

necouple said:
Of course i would have been,because you don't like people that can dissect your lifestyle and hold it up for ridicule in the way that you've done to others in the past,oh and by the way i can assure you the lack of love is mutual,i find you to be the most intolerant and objectionable person i've come across in six years of visiting DC.I also find it very difficult to fathom how the powers that be can have made you a moderator, when you are the only person i've come across who has a thread dedicated to him whereby people are invited to come along and express their dislike of you.Also you have on numerous occasions expressed your hatred of cuckolds,and yet you are now going to be let loose to moderate a forum with a cuckold section within it,as well as that you've spent your past week alienating all those people from the now defunct NW site,when all they were doing was harmlessly gathering and consoling one another on the loss of their favourite site,not exactly good for business,and hardly moderator standards,just my thoughts you understand.I'll be watching this space with a knowing grin

Let us hold hands. And bow to the new leader. Like the song said. Its the same as the Old. Nothing new under the Sun. Amen:clap:

well as always veryone is not happy with the vote but as far as i have seen pimp my not like cucks but he has always said do what makes you happy now as far as people thaking it farther he has always spoke up for what he likes yes as most of you do on here but a lot of people think that he should just go alone with what they "why" you express what you like why cann't he do the same

and once agin i have to say sorry for the spelling LOL just my two cents worth and congrats to the new mods.

ty thawks i may post more now but we will have to see how it goes LOL

we are a cpl 54f and 56m not the pretty people just adverage in looks for our age and just adverage in all areas but we still have a lot of fun with the swinging LOL and plan to have a lot more

thawks said:
I understand why you do but wish you wouldn't. Wisdom is such a scarce commodity on this site.
I agree with thawks here funcouple

Wisdom and Love

muleman said:
I agree with thawks here funcouple

Again, I have learned a lesson. When not in control it is best to keep one's mouth busy with other things. Like good ole fashion........etc. I believe imagination is a precious commodity. And all people should never be apprehensive for sharing their thoughts or ideas. And I have experienced the hard way why people might not choose to do so. Anyhow. Love to all!!!

Restitutor:clap:

I’ve made a conscience effort to remain detached from the conflicts on this board over whose kink is perverse and out of hand, and whose kink is acceptable. I think it’s pretty safe to say that all of the practices enjoyed by the members of this board would be viewed as abnormal by a great many people. We have come together, and by virtue of participating in discussions on this board admit, that OUR sexual tastes and practices are not the norm. I’ve never not once in my professional life heard someone when inquired about his or her plans for the weekend respond with “I’m going to partake of some BBC. What about you?” If someone takes exception with my statement that our kinks are not mainstream, I apologize.

I’d like to make a proposition: I purpose that kinks offered for discussion; if not ILLEGAL be allowed to stand for the use of those interested in the subject matter. If the subject matter happens not to be someone’s cup of tea, that someone reframes from making a commit in or about that thread. I consider myself straight; the desire to butt f**k another man or have another man butt f**k me has never been an issue with me (and no I don’t suck dick). But I once let a man suck my dick after I f**ked his wife. I know from what I’ve read in this form, that my having let the aforementioned incident occur, places me in the eyes of some here in queer category; and of course I vehemently disagree. My point is this, what floats my boat may not float yours.

Some will argue that watching one’s wife shafted by another man’s BBC is perverse and amoral. That same argument can be rendered on the practice of watching one’s mom or daughter shafted by BBC. The concern to me is whether the participants are of legal age and capable of giving informed consent, i.e. free of mental defect (lol) or undue influence. If a young woman who has reached the age of majority and her mom want to share BBC so be it. Is allowing the just stated scenario any more perverse then allowing the woman you promised to love and cherish, the mother of your children act as slut for men like me who love married white pu**y? Some may argue it is not. But we don’t care what those people say or think because this kink is OUR kink.

We are all extremely kinky here, so let’s focus on our kinky pleasures, and while doing so, do those things required to keep this board up and running.

My favorite quotes: “Can’t we all just get along” and “I love f**king your Mrs.”

Peace and Orgasms to all except cucks of course.

ty muleman there are a few people that i find interesting on this site

"R" Man, I more or less agreed with what you were saying but not with your methods. By tormenting Pimp you became just like him. Try suckywanda.org

Norm

Please, Norm. Don't liken me to Restitutor. My skin just crawled.

Users who are viewing this thread