• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who wants to be the first guy to fuck my wife!!

• Thread starterkiserdon01
  • Start date
We finally did it

We finallly had our MFM. It wasnt so much cuckolding as we both took turns fucking her. But i did enjoy watching him fuck her and make her moan and squeel. Here are a few pics let me know if u want to hear more pussy spread.JPG

DSC09065.JPG

DSC09117.jpg

DSC09136.JPG

Nice pics....show us more of her taking that new cock. Any plans on getting her some black cock, she would look great sucking and fucking a black cock.

Congrats! Looks like she had a great time! Hope to see more of her. :)

She definitely looks like she'd be fantastic in bed, look at her grabbing that dick with both hands so it can't get away from her mouth!

She's an amazing woman, keep up the good work!

nice pics, thanks for posting

gorgeous! great photos! congrats upon your first MFM!

Houston here....huge cock for her if she is still available...

Does no one want to see more pics of her!

C'mon son, of course we do. Now quit playin' around and post some more. I'd pick that thong with my teeth.

She has an awesome ass! You have a sexy wife! I'm a few hours from austin as well.... I'd love to show her my cock on cam! Story's would be great!

Incredible! What a wife! I can only wish I could watch my wife fucked someday... :(

Way to go, bro!

Users who are viewing this thread