• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who'd you like to see in an IR movie?

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
Hell no Leeza would be awesome with a black man

All of them pounded and filled with hot BBC sperm.

here's a link to free clips of Selma Blair(thats right, that hot skinny lil' white girl) that are un-fucking believably hot!! makes my kitty wet!! also nicolette and some british chick........

yup

i wrote an erotic story with leeza gibbons and a black man. posted it a long while ago. not on this site though.

watch jerry springers ringmaster.

jamie pressly has a very hot scene in it with a black guy, although she shows no titties it's great.

I would say these women would look good getting some big black cock.

Katherine Bell (from JAG)
Brooke Burke
Pamela Anderson
Bridgette Wilson
J Lo
Selma Hayek

Jenn_Jenn said:
here's a link to free clips of Selma Blair(thats right, that hot skinny lil' white girl) that are un-fucking believably hot!! makes my kitty wet!! also nicolette and some british chick........

Selma Blair?

Isnt she the chick that was in that movie "Storytelling". The scene had her screaming out loud "...N**** fuck me Harder..." or something like that?

If so, yeah she is overdue for the Chocalate Stick!

Peace.

Star in a IR movie

Jennifer Anniston

That was Selma Blair getting itt hard from a blk bull in Storytelling. Very hot scene

Kath Bell for sure. Rough and hard. Dripping cum after.

I fucking love Jennifer Love Hewitt...All that shit about brotha Shaggy banging her stopped right when it started. I bet they got together, but just that one time.

r4real: Man, I would love to see you slam that hot slut and see her dripping cum after. :shock:

jlh

what a ass on jennifer love hewitt, she has a thick ass for a wht chick!!! i love britney's ass, jessica simpson, and jamie pressly's ass.i think more white women these days have bigger thicker asses, and you know we lov a thick white ass, lol!!!!

WHite Couple, thanks. Would love to see her face as a massive BBC sinks deep into that tight pussy. Then see her cum like never before. Over and over. :twisted:

So,
So many of you want to see sombody else in a flic, while i sat here thinking of who I'd want to watch only one name kept popping to the top.........mine.
guess I'm just a greedy little bitch........so be it.....hehe
Nik

Avril Lavigne....
avril%20lavigne%20(49).jpg

Lindsay Lohan...edgescans_lindsay_lohan24.jpg
Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel...
gmh.jpg

Gymnast Courtney Kupets...
01zones.jpg

Liz Phair...liz45b.jpg
Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's little sister)... 41919.jpg
Kelly Ripa...
gal_bobdamico2.jpg

Tara Lipinski...
godsendpreg2.jpg

tara_lipinski_150.JPG

The blonde bitch in the middle...
04August%20017.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin
MMMMM...iraddict. great pics! who is the blonde in the middle in that last pic? do you know her or did you find on the internet? she is fucking hot...i'd love to see a black stud back her up against the wall in those heels and fuck her

hot blonde chick u know she like black

Hell yes... Kelly Ripa

rippalook11oi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread