• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who'd you like to see in an IR movie?

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
Brittany Snow

With a name like Brittany Snow.......You cant get no Whiter than that!

This Snowflake be on that corny show on NBC called "American Dreams"

aad.sized.jpg

Peace. 8)

Maryann. Now that would be HOT!!!!!!!!!

i would like to see Brooke Burke. Also the chic known as midwest Mandy, and as always my wife, which i am still trying to her to go blk.

Blue Moon, my hub is still wild about Maryann (Dawn Wells) of Gilligan Island. I consider her one of the most well-preserved beauties in the business.

Lord, she still looks HOTTTTTT !!...and she's gotta be pushing 60.

No doubt , Rhino, our prolific eager-beaver, would take her to bed in a New York minute. WE older girls do have a certain appeal you know.....ummm.

Goddam! Neat is on the money! I liked Mary Ann from the start. Short shorts and shirts knotted up under her chest. Goddam i wanted to fuck her then and I want to fuck her now. Neat is right. She still looks hot. I guess corn fed country girls do me right all right.

Yea i would have fucked Ginger too but only after.

Re: ?

well blackbull, it was hard enough for me to keep up the lies to cover my ir cyber affair. i'm not sure i could deceive my hubby in r/l. he isn't into the ir scene and would be the last person on earth to want to see me with a black guy. this all makes me too hot to have it questioned by some one who just doesn't get it, ya know? one never knows what the future might bring, though......

txsweetpea :lol:[/quote]

You just need to meet the right guy sugar. Somebody who can sweep u off your feet and out of those clothes. Somebody can can wrap his fingers around your hair pull you real close and say 'show me that u want me'. I garantee u will show me exactly how much u want me.

O did i say 'me' ?

Re: Brittany Snow

blackbull1970 said:
With a name like Brittany Snow.......You cant get no Whiter than that!

This Snowflake be on that corny show on NBC called "American Dreams"

aad.sized.jpg

Peace. 8)
She now has a black boyfriend on the show, maybe she will be getting her american dream. A big black dick. Would also love to see that.

Neat, Maryann gets me going everytime. My g/f is bi and agrees. So I guess old Rhino and I are "OK!". lol Mybe my g/f and Rhino could do her together and leave me the "afters". lol :p

Blue Moon said:
Neat, Maryann gets me going everytime. My g/f is bi and agrees. So I guess old Rhino and I are "OK!". lol Mybe my g/f and Rhino could do her together and leave me the "afters". lol :p

Maybe I will do your GF after while u get busy with mary ann. She want to be bred?

Ummmmmmm...I'm just loving this dialogue....Rhino, Blue Moon, and his Bi-girlfriend.....with sweet petite Maryann right in the middle. What a combo !

Oh, if I were to venture a guess, I'd would lean more toward Maryann as a ripe candidate for some deep, black breeding....(dream on, Rhino).

<only problem is....the poor girl is probably past her biological potential....what a shame>

Ever since I read this post, I cannot get over that little beauty Brittany Snow. I was just checking out pics on her website and yesterday was her 19th b-day! She's just at the right age. She embodies everything about a beautiful, young, blonde haired/blue-eyed doll, innocent white girl. I can't stop picturing this face bobbing up and down a thick black cock and her staring up at him with those eyes, smiling. (I think you have to click on the picture below to get it to go full-size)

Attachments

• 1amdfa03.jpg
    1amdfa03.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 289
She got a Brotha as a Boyfriend on that Show?

I need to check it out! You know she gonna get knocked up for sure!

Peace. 8)

Brittany Snow black boyfriend

There are better pictures yet of them at Brittany Snow.org and at his website Arlen Escarpeta.com. Pics like them holding hands , embracing during a slow dance and lots of pics of her looking at him wanting his big black cock. A while back she lost her virginity on the show to a white boy and they showed them in bed. Maybe they'll get these two in bed. Imagine her soft pale white skin up against his hard muscular black body. I have fantasized about her with a black guy since the first time I saw her.

Oh, if I were to venture a guess, I'd would lean more toward Maryann as a ripe candidate for some deep, black breeding....(dream on, Rhino).

<only problem is....the poor girl is probably past her biological potential....what a shame>[/quote]

Hey I wont know for sure until i try. And if at first u dont succeed try try again. Hallelujah.

WhiteCouple21 said:
She embodies everything about a beautiful, young, blonde haired/blue-eyed doll, innocent white girl. I can't stop picturing this face bobbing up and down a thick black cock and her staring up at him with those eyes, smiling.

I hear that. She can call me Daddy anytime. Like when we pass some white couple on the street while i got my hand on her ass.

Well lets see Rhino. You drillling my g/f as she is getting some of Maryann's tits, while I drill Maryann, and Neat next in line but sitting on Mayann's face. Yeah, I think that would work. :twisted:

Rhino, no my g/f cannot get preggers. Sorry. But does love a good ride. :wink:

American Dreams

I saw an episode just the other night. Don't watch it much and didn't know about the budding romance or that she lost her cherry to a white boy. You can bet from the little I saw in just one episode that white girl is gonna get it big, black, and hard before the season is over. Only wish we could all see an actual video.

????

you just need to meet the right guy sugar.
rhino
i'll keep that in mind, rhino dear. i can't speak for the rest of us; but i do love it when you call me sugar.

:wink: txsweetpea

Would love to see these snowbunnies with BBC

Attachments

• 84034_167.jpg
    84034_167.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,847
  • sarah_and_vanessa_12_166.jpg
    sarah_and_vanessa_12_166.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 224
  • sarah_and_vanessa_3-194x250_140.jpg
    sarah_and_vanessa_3-194x250_140.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2,822