• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who's up for some fun?

• Thread starterPassionatePleasure
  • Start date

PassionatePleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Pics removed - I got the reinforcing feedback I was after from this site. Thanks for reminding me that I'm a powerful, sexy woman. :)

Not that I wouldn't love to hook up meet up with you if we lived coser, but where is your engagement ring or wedding band in the pics you posted?

You are very a attractive girl why dont you show us a little something more!

I don't wear my wedding ring that often. What else would you guys like to see? I'll be sure to wear it for those. Any requests?

You do requests eh?

Show me some more of you in those sexy stockings and not much else for a start.

I say who gives a fuck if she has a ring on or not!?!?! She's damned fine and we should be lucky enough to be her plaything for a night.

Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you and those sexy stockings on here. How about some pics of you in stockings and heels?

:hitit:

passionate ur very sexy both looks wise and attitude. best of luck with the cock-hunt...

I'd love to see...

You wearing white stockings, garter belt, matching heels, tits out... or dark stockings, heels with a few inches of pale white skin showing just above your stocking tops while you are wearing a skirt or dress with your legs crossed.
I'll keep my really nasty thoughts to myself for now.

Thanks for the comments guys!

You have some good requests - keep them coming. Hopefully we'll get time to take care of some of these soon.

Why's your fine ass keeping us waiting for more pics? Can't ask for request and then ignore them. :heartbrea Still lookin forward to you in stockings and heels. Show us what you've got - you know we want to see more of you. Any of you in action? Youv'e got my attention - I keep checking in hoping to see more. :wtf:

What exactly are you looking for here? An actual fuck? (one-time or ongoing?) Phone friend? Cyber buddy?

Blk 4 Wht said:
Why's your fine ass keeping us waiting for more pics? Can't ask for request and then ignore them. :heartbrea Still lookin forward to you in stockings and heels. Show us what you've got - you know we want to see more of you. Any of you in action? Youv'e got my attention - I keep checking in hoping to see more. :wtf:

What exactly are you looking for here? An actual fuck? (one-time or ongoing?) Phone friend? Cyber buddy?

well girl where's the pic's of u in these white stockings huh?:bj:

That is some very nice sexy pictures sweetie.. I see you say you travel iam 27 year old black male who enjoys making a woman who is sexy and fine like oyu happy i reside in new york city if you ever be in this area let me know would love to meet up wiht you or speak with and see.. If we can meet up sometime Parot24@yahoo.com

So understanding of your husband to allow you to have some fun on your own with "friends of your own choice". You look very sexy, and anyone who gets to play with your body...will be very pleased they did. So pleased you posted your photos for all of us to see.

meetint

Hi,,,I'm in WI a few times a week on business...lets chat about meeting

x mas

Know what would be a great x mas present. More pictures of you in your stockings and heels! And show is that beautiful pouty mouth and lips. MMM MMM delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread