• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who's wife has the highest cock count ...

• Thread starterslutwifeshare
  • Start date
slutwifeshare said:
Lets have thos numbers guys !

While she was with me, I confirmed 11 bull cocks.

Reactions: purplejoys and Davidjhon
my slut wife

she has had 15 cocks in her time

one was a 19 year old when she was 22.
she has also been dating two guys at once before and fucking them both

Reactions: purplejoys and Davidjhon
14 cocks till now...we started swinging 1 year back....

Reactions: purplejoys
Over 150 cocks, many multiple times over 15 years....

Reactions: sc_david, PassionateLover, SLUTWIFELISA and 2 others
Never counted

Well over 100 over the 30 years of sharing before she became ill and passed away. Many she enjoyed on a semi-regular basis, others were one night or a weekend of fun and and some for a few months at a time. GTR

Around 50-55 a year for close to ten years. Not sure before I started keeping informal stats
Pro

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and purplejoys
wow incredible cucks!!!!!...hmmm love to fuck each of ur wifes

hey 2wheel what part of ny you from would love to meet your slut

Only 5 but want more

Reactions: PassionateLover
We don't have an accurate count, but my estimate is that my wife has been fucked by about a hundred different guys. Most of these were before we were married, but a few afterward.

She has been divorced twice, so those people we know, who do not know about her very active fuck-life, do understand that she has been fucked by at least two other guys before me.

Since we have been married, she has fucked with her first husband, and he and I have talked about it and he has given me the details. He told me "She's still the best pussy I've ever had!" He and I have even discussed having a three-way with her now, but she will not agree to it. She says it would be "too weird".

Reactions: PassionateLover and SLUTWIFELISA
24 guys have drilled my wife, 9 since she married me.

Reactions: purplejoys, Geglu and PassionateLover
Used to be in NY, relocated to South Carolina last year, forgot to update profile. But we were in Rockland County.

2 wheel if your ever visiting back in the city let me know.

My wife has had 14 different cocks in the last 3 years, other than mine.

rayscock.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys, Geglu, PassionateLover and 1 other person
One for the first 26 years of our marriage - eight more since last October - three new ones last week.......

Reactions: AusCoastCuck and PassionateLover

Users who are viewing this thread