• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

why are black cocks bigger?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date
animalistic is right, just so much 'sexual/animal attraction'

close to identical? are u kidding me? My husband could only wish his pee pee was

zulu said:
WOW! More bullshit. If blacks are so high in testosterone, then why are there VERY FEW in military elite units and even in general front line COMBAT units. At 12% of the general population in the U.S., they represent FAR LESS THAN 1% of Spec Ops and about 7% of front line combat troops. Higher testosterone, my ass! So, here's the thing: IF cock size makes you more manly and IF black men have bigger cocks, then it's obvious that SMALLER cocks make you more manly! And, as reported before, cock sizes of ALL men worldwide, are VERY CLOSE TO IDENTICAL.
Wake up , and deal with the facts, even when you do put a black and a white cock together of equal size 90 percent of white women will desire the black one more. alot may not say so but trust me,we want it. Far more then we admit! So how do you feel knowing that truth? give me a statistical argument while I am laughing at your fear of acceptance.

sharonwithya said:
Wake up , and deal with the facts, even when you do put a black and a white cock together of equal size 90 percent of white women will desire the black one more. alot may not say so but trust me,we want it. Far more then we admit! So how do you feel knowing that truth? give me a statistical argument while I am laughing at your fear of acceptance.

It's true. Girls prefer the look of a dark black cock to a pasty white one whatever the size.

sharonwithya said:

You talk about facts yet you make up the "90% of white women prefer black cock to white" stat. Gimme a break. It's personal preference. There's no survey. There are no stats on this subject available. But I live in the real world and I still know most white women prefer a white man over a black man. Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble hon. You keep at it tho!

Leon BBC said:
You talk about facts yet you make up the "90% of white women prefer black cock to white" stat. Gimme a break. It's personal preference. There's no survey. There are no stats on this subject available. But I live in the real world and I still know most white women prefer a white man over a black man. Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble hon. You keep at it tho!
No bubble bursting here. And when I gave that percentage that was used with sarcasm for all the fake statistic record keepers. But then again my real world is in Los Angeles and in my circle of friends, those numbers are pretty aaccurate. I understand if you are bothered by that, I just happen to claim my feelings and a lot of other women need to see more of us speaking our true desires then they to will come out of the closet as well.

Does it really matter!?! I happen to be a well endowed white guy (10") with a sex drive like a train but I get off on sharing my girlfriend with a black man. We have encountered a couple of guys slightly bigger than me but its not a size thing....its the contrast of colour and the 'taboo'. I mean, who gives a dam whether he last an hour or 5, cums like a train or not....if you all enjoyed yourselves and can say afterwards, 'that was fun' isn't that what is important?

Great post chuckles and totally agree hun :)..its more the contrast and taboo of it with us aswell,hubby's vwe also but seeing marc's(blk bull) black cock entering me is soooooo erotic ,always takes me over the edge.Hubby loves to share me with marc for the very same reason ie: gets off sharing me :) xxA

All black guys don't have big dicks. But they all think they do. And that attitude is what makes the difference

Many black mothers physically 'manipulate', by gently pulling, their male baby's penis to enlarge and lengthen it over time. Simply bec

Horseshit.

zulu said:
WOW! More bullshit. If blacks are so high in testosterone, then why are there VERY FEW in military elite units and even in general front line COMBAT units. At 12% of the general population in the U.S., they represent FAR LESS THAN 1% of Spec Ops and about 7% of front line combat troops. Higher testosterone, my ass! So, here's the thing: IF cock size makes you more manly and IF black men have bigger cocks, then it's obvious that SMALLER cocks make you more manly! And, as reported before, cock sizes of ALL men worldwide, are VERY CLOSE TO IDENTICAL.

Elite units require intelligence as well as physical endurance.

Blacks do not have bigger cocks then whites. What they do have is a higher porportion of large cocks. Put 100 naked white guys in a room alongside 100 naked black guys and you will see dicks of all sizes. You will also notice that blacks will have less 4" dicks and more 8" dicks. Whites will have more 4" dicks and less 8" dicks. But both groups will have 4" and 8" dicks.

Back vs. White

I must admit black men do normally have much bigger and thicker members, but its not just the size or width that makes them different. Its the way they are built in other aspects as well. I never knew what it was like until I turned out into black men. Its the whole package

Last edited by a moderator:
sandra lee said:
I must admit black men do normally have much bigger and thicker members, but its not just the size or width that makes them different. Its the way they are built in other aspects as well. I never knew what it was like until I turned out into black men. Its the whole package

No offense, but that BS.

If you're into black guys, then by all means, have a blast but black men come in all shapes and sizes, just like white men do.

ArcticPrince said:
Blacks do not have bigger cocks then whites. What they do have is a higher porportion of large cocks. Put 100 naked white guys in a room alongside 100 naked black guys and you will see dicks of all sizes. You will also notice that blacks will have less 4" dicks and more 8" dicks. Whites will have more 4" dicks and less 8" dicks. But both groups will have 4" and 8" dicks.

i volunteer to be in the room with the 200 naked men and report back on my findings.

I have had several Arab men. Also Turks and Persians all were hung and thick. At least 8 inch. They were very polite but Very demanding in the bedroom. I believe many had servants who played with their cocks for them. Showing them how to use them and making them grow. Not one admitted to this though.

Blacks have higher levels of testosterone, that´s why they are stronger, have more sexual wish and bigger dicks too

So all blacks are stronger because they have more testosterone? What about people like Steve Urkel, Michael Jackson etc. Not trying to create hatred but not all black men are super hung and super athletic.

my fiancee says it has to do with slavery and how only the strongest, fittest were selected and that simple practice of eugenics influenced the gene pool massively. just look at pro sports, fucking is another sport and yes some whites are equally as hung but in proportion more blk men are hung

I agree

sandra lee said:

This is one of the better quotes in this thread. I also agree with Sandra.

Users who are viewing this thread