why are black cocks bigger?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date
1 wonder said:
ive played football rugby etc for years....and in the showers you see big white cocks and big black cocks..

I train to the gym...and all the black dudes I have seen are average, so I agree with you.

In the mid-80's there was a large scale study done by one of the large universities (I forget which one, sorry) that said the average white guy was 6.2 inches and the average black guy was 6.3 inches when fully erect. And, girth was about identical between the two. The one note they had to the study was about perception of size when not erect; black guys did not "shrink" as much as white guys from fully erect to flaccid. So, on average, they are real close to the same size when fully erect. But, the sterotype will probably never die.

Mirna in LA said:
scientifically speaking Arab men are the largest. Don't believe me? Look it up.
Wrong; all men average real close to the same size.

average cock size goes: blacks first, then arabs, then whites (northern europeans and russians bigger than mediterraneans) and last asians and native americans.
Blacks have bigger cocks mainly because their testosterone level, that´s all.
If you compare a 16 yo korean with a kenian boy of the same age, differences are obvious, and obviouly the black guy will have more developed body, muscle bound and cock, and sexual desire too.
Even so, testosterone levels tend to decrease with age, and the same guys 20-30 years later will have equal almost the same level of testosterone.
Asians tend to be shy, smart and hard working people, while blacks preffer sports, sex, and not to work or study so hard, why? testosterone again.

pasiva30 said:
average cock size goes: blacks first, then arabs, then whites (northern europeans and russians bigger than mediterraneans) and last asians and native americans.
Blacks have bigger cocks mainly because their testosterone level, that´s all.
If you compare a 16 yo korean with a kenian boy of the same age, differences are obvious, and obviouly the black guy will have more developed body, muscle bound and cock, and sexual desire too.
Even so, testosterone levels tend to decrease with age, and the same guys 20-30 years later will have equal almost the same level of testosterone.
Asians tend to be shy, smart and hard working people, while blacks preffer sports, sex, and not to work or study so hard, why? testosterone again.
WOW! More bullshit. If blacks are so high in testosterone, then why are there VERY FEW in military elite units and even in general front line COMBAT units. At 12% of the general population in the U.S., they represent FAR LESS THAN 1% of Spec Ops and about 7% of front line combat troops. Higher testosterone, my ass! So, here's the thing: IF cock size makes you more manly and IF black men have bigger cocks, then it's obvious that SMALLER cocks make you more manly! And, as reported before, cock sizes of ALL men worldwide, are VERY CLOSE TO IDENTICAL.

Anyone that can pass basic training could easily kick my ass but military wives are famous for sleeping around and everybody knows it.

People who join the military are willing to risk death for the benefit of other people. They're the opposite of selfish. No major country could exist for very long without a military.

But pimps don't join the military, they stay home and fuck your wife because high testosterone makes people selfish.

As for size, the World Health Organization has studied extensively how condoms fit because they want everyone to use them. In India and Asia, condoms slip right off because they have small and limp penises. In Africa, men rip right though them.

kittensucker said:
In Africa, men rip right though them.

That explains the AIDS epidemic then.

archer II said:
While I admit the Black Guys have some big packages don't count out some white guys.

Here is a Guy that I paid to do my Wife about 3 years ago in Vegas. He was a Male Stripper, about 6' 4" 225, was huge, powerful and measured out about 10 inches.

My Wife went insane over this guy. He was big, powerful and could fuck all night long without letup.

This shot was taken by me as he stands dominant over her. Her High Heel Shoe and her 38DD Bra are hanging from his Cock in a display of dominance as he gets ready to do her for about the fourth time.

Be careful when making general statements as 'fact' when there are plenty of exceptions/examples that may indicate otherwise.

I think you're right. All this Big Black Dick talk is a bunch of "who shot John" talk. I'm a black guy and I'm almost sure you won't find many black guys with a 10 inch wrist thick dick like mine. I know because my g/f told me so.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz52544.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz52544.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 342
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2342.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2342.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 329
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz56.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz56.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 350
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnapshot20081223175131.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnapshot20081223175131.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 331
kittensucker said:
Anyone that can pass basic training could easily kick my ass but military wives are famous for sleeping around and everybody knows it.

People who join the military are willing to risk death for the benefit of other people. They're the opposite of selfish. No major country could exist for very long without a military.

But pimps don't join the military, they stay home and fuck your wife because high testosterone makes people selfish.

As for size, the World Health Organization has studied extensively how condoms fit because they want everyone to use them. In India and Asia, condoms slip right off because they have small and limp penises. In Africa, men rip right though them.
This whole quote is such bullshit, I don't know where to begin.... Let me just say, it's ALL BULLSHIT! It's obvious you were never in the military and know NOTHING of it, and know nothing of human physiology. Just stupid.

Has to do with the Environment and Climatic Adaptation.

ok, lets have a little realism here....penis size is determined by the testosterone level of the mother while the fetus is developing....there is no relationship between a flaccid and a turgid penis... people whose origins are more equitorial (hotter), expand less but are larger flaccid and the reverse is true from the more northern climes... overall, there is no real statistical difference, there is the normal individual variation... its been a great marketing tool for blk men though - but... its really just snake oil .. so to speak

Climatic Role in Black Dravidian Penis Size

One more point to consider: Hot African and Dravidian climate, and the need to dissipate excess body heat, have led to other features as well, such as broad noses with wide nostrils for greater throughput of air, and everted lips to evaporate more humidity. A large penis served the same purpose too, and hence the Dravidian and Sudranese men are very large down there.

The northern Aryan and other peoples, however, had to do the opposite. So they have thin noses to minimize loss of heat through the nostrils, fair skin, thin lips to retain warm body moisture, and small penises, to conserve heat.

Some other reasons are given in this thread, with reasons and visual comparisons:

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/bl...-vs-big-black-dravidian-dicks-nos-6-20-a.html

These are pictures comparing fair Aryan penises with Dravidian Men and appear convincing.

Let me know what you think after seeing these pictures.

I have been with black and white and it just varies by individual. I like both and I have black women friends who like both.

I just find black guys more ..erm...animalistic.

jizzonlizz said:
I just find black guys more ..erm...animalistic.

After reading all the BULLSHIT and UNIFORMED comments it was refreshing to read a few comments from people that have two brain cells that actually work together! I could care less about who has the larger cock or not. All I know Liz that if I were given an opportunity to plant my cock between those creamy white ass cheeks of yours and fuck you face down ass up until your pussy covers my meat in a THICK CREAMY lather then my cock would grow to enormous size for me also! All these so-called experts here don't know jack shit! WTF?? As long as there are white women wanting black men who the fuck cares about size??

GimmeWhiteMeat2 said:
After reading all the BULLSHIT and UNIFORMED comments it was refreshing to read a few comments from people that have two brain cells that actually work together! I could care less about who has the larger cock or not. All I know Liz that if I were given an opportunity to plant my cock between those creamy white ass cheeks of yours and fuck you face down ass up until your pussy covers my meat in a THICK CREAMY lather then my cock would grow to enormous size for me also! All these so-called experts here don't know jack shit! WTF?? As long as there are white women wanting black men who the fuck cares about size??

See...vile animal!! ;)

I think its funny how many people come to a site like this and then complain when they hear someone say white guys have smaller dicks.
And to add to the topic...A girl I once dated wanted me to go with her to pick out a dildo because she said she always wanted one. When we got to the place she picked this really thick 8 inch black one...right next to it was a white one the same size. I asked her why not get the white one and she said because a white one that big doesn't seem real. Of course some are that big but not in her mind. So she bought the black one and loved it

This conversation is a riot. We have been in the swinger scene and there are some wives who do not want to fuck my husband because he has a big dick and he is white. One wife got so up tight after he had fucked her more than once and he told her you get on top and I will not move and she did and went nuts and after that she wanted to fuck him all the time.

I went to a 40 percent black high school and I played sports. I think on average most white males naked in the showers around a group of black men can see an obvious trend that black men do have bigger, thicker cocks. That is not to say every black guy has a big cock. From an honest perspective, first of all black guys cocks stay bigger and longer and thicker when soft and white guys tend to have alot more shrinkage. Obviously in shower you can't compare hard cocks, but I saw many black guys who where over 2 times my length if they where soft and I was fully hard. I am exceptionally small endowed at only 4 inches hard.

I would say that in our showers if you selected all the guys with the smallest sized cocks they would almost all be white and if you selected all the guys with the biggest sized cocks they would almost all be black with like maybe 3 white guys among them but black guys with big cocks where just a dime a dozen. The other thing was the the real enourmous sized cocks where always black and a white guy with 8-9 inches was considered to have a remarkable cock, a black guy that size really was not a big deal but considered to be lucky. Many black guys I'd see could push 10-12 inches and I have never seen a white guy that size.

Overall, honestly I always got turned on thinking about about how hot it was for white women to experience a large sized black cock and still love it. I know for white females it has to be tremendously exciting. I'm sure to a girl a big white cock can be nice but really just doesn't have the mental effect on her like a big black cock. Alot of it is just a head trip cause its not just the cock size, there is the taboo and forbiddeness and color contrast and generally the feeling of just crossing the line that sends her heart rushing. I think given all other things size does matter and I'm sure for white women and black men that there is no better feeling that a huge thick black cock in a tight white pussy, I'm sure it gives the feeling of ultimate satisfaction and total friction and arousal. As white male with a 4 inch cock I'll never know myself and only females and hung black men could honestly tell me. I know myself that I am capable of getting a girl off but my technique with a female has always involved talking to her about fucking a big black cock, and its like opening up their ultimate fantasy and most cum hard cause they never talked about it with anyone. I know I can make a women cum hard but for me I'd have to say that I just have to try harder and it was just my 4 inch cock in her with most females my cock is pretty damn loose in a women. I'd have to say I do find some females just like my cock cause some females like cute things.

I think the funniest thing was that it was always referred to the "black myth" but I myself think you have to have your head in the ground or up your ass to not see that black cocks are special and have a special effect on most white women. I dont' really care for all the people who wave scientific studies....I think for our society in general, sex between black men and white women has been embarrassing for alot to admit that there is something about it that is special. And I think alot who are involved really don't like to admit what thoughts go through their heads that make it special and unbelievably sexually exciting. Its nice and politically correct to think that all things are equal, but I think if a female had to pick between the same size black or white cock..that there is just something aobut the cock being black that works on their head. Oh well, just a few thoughts....Maybe I'll write a book....and yes there is sometihng called genetics and natural selection that have made black men have bigger cocks, just like you might say black men have kinkier hair or darker skin. I think for years its been pretty common knowledge that there is something about black cocks...nothing lately....maybe as far back and when National Geographic showed naked black tribes. Of course in africa the females could select males with large sized penises as lovers whereas in Europe females accepted their lovers no matter the size of their penis as they where all hidden up. Maybe as far back as when whites owned blacks and yes white owners took pride in having black studs with the biggest cocks and intentionally bred them with females to produce more ...the irony is now their great granddaughters down south are probably enjoying those big dicked descendants between their legs.......just a thought...

I just always wished that all the females here or back in school, if there really are any, could see how it was in our locker room showers and then say what they think. I kind of always knew there would be a time when females would know...and with the internet I'd say more do know what they see and when you see a white women with a black lover its just so damn hot and gets in your mind.

Good job fascinated. I agree with your locker room findings