• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do Black Men like my wife?

lets think about this one

Ok I know by a white mans standards my wife is hot. She is 5'4" 110lbs. When we go out i see most Black Men stop and check her out (I love it). I work with a lot of Black guys and all they talk about is Big women with Big Round Butts. My wife has a tight little body with a tight little ass. So can any Black men tell me what it is about my wife and what there thinking when they see her?

I dunno, massa. It be wrong lookin' at yo white bitch like dat.

Is that a sufficient response for such a dumb question? White man's standard?? Please tell me just what the hell does that mean? Are you implying that there is a higher standard?

So do only black guys look at her? If so, perhaps she does not live up to the white man standard that you mentioned. If she is truly attractive all guys will look.

You asked.

Agree

Yep... I agree. Dumb question... Black men think your woman is hot because she is. Very simple... Men like to fuck hot women.

I bet Black men seem to be more attractive to your woman because they sense that she is with a bug pussy of a man and she needs a real man to fuck her right. :)

How about some more pictures? Big pussy!

forgive me...

Im trully sorry if I ofended any Black Men here it was not my intention. Maybe its just a sterio type that Black Men only like Big women with Big Butts, I should have known better than to assume such a thing. Not only Black Men but white men also check her out. Maybe the last post was right maybe I give off the "Big Pussy" vibe and Alpha Men of all colors want to have there way with my wife. Again Im sorry and here is another pic of my wife. (i added an invatation on her pantys because thats what she should be wearing)

Sorry again here it is...

Attachments

• DSC00971s.jpg
    DSC00971s.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 567
Yep, I would assume it's safe to say anyone would look at that body in a tight skirt or pair of jeans. Lust is color blind! :)

This whole thread was so pointless.

You post up some buxom bimbo, make a comment about how black men like buxom women, and then ask why black men love your (supposed) buxom wife?

You cuck/sissymen kill me on this site! Youll talk about ANYTHING just to get some black men to talk to you. You guys should have your own separate site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trully sorry if I ofended any Black Men here it was not my intention. Maybe its just a sterio type that Black Men only like Big women with Big Butts, I should have known better than to assume such a thing. Not only Black Men but white men also check her out. Maybe the last post was right maybe I give off the "Big Pussy" vibe and Alpha Men of all colors want to have there way with my wife. Again Im sorry and here is another pic of my wife. (i added an invatation on her pantys because thats what she should be wearing)

......dude, no need to apologize in my book, everybody stereotype and most of it is not measure to be mean or degrade anyone. Your post did not say/suggest anything wrong. All this dam PC that goes on nowadays only mask the true instead of getting to the root cause of the true. By the way, I am a black man that likes big booty women around 120-160lbs,,,,by the way your wife is hot as hell, she got it all,,etc tits, ass, and legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back