• Thread startersandra tmc
  • Start date

would you like to put it up my pussy

• Total voters

sandra tmc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2005
what is it about white women that black men like,is it the sight of there big black cocks going up white pussys or is it just the fact that they know they are so much better than white men.

Attachments

• sandra1_128.jpg
    sandra1_128.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 951
Reactions: wanttoshare
A totally Un-PC response but one that I believe to be true is that on average white girls are hotter than their black counterparts when with black men. A lot of factors are in play but for me black cocks are hotter. my pussy is more capable of satisfying a black male than their own black wives

Reactions: wanttoshare and RubeeAnne
Because men...str8 men like pussy. all colors, all shapes and sizes to quote my son's father Who is a BCI ( Big cock Italian )

"There ain't no such thing as bad pussy, only good and better pussy"

I mean there is the taboo aspect of getting to fuck a white chick. But how long until that wears off and the thrill is gone. Because there is that thrill with anything that you think that is wrong but you are getting away with. Now I am not one to knock the interacial scene because with out it neither i or my children would be here. but the whole My white pussy is better than a black pussy is just not ladylike. Until a pussy starts giving out money like an ATM it isn't any better than mine .

I know black men who say they fuck white girls because they know that they are easy sluts and are quick to get on their knees to suck a black dick. All they need to do is flash that thug boy charm and the panties drop. and White girls are always ready to let a black man and their friends hit with out any question. That is a sad assumption and one I find offensive because the white women who are in my family are far from that.

But more i and more i am seeing broads caring that White slut for BBC as a badge of honor. they think its ok to be seen as As just some slut that a man can call up because he knows she is down for a dick in the pussy one in the mouth and one in the ass just because he is black. Not knowing what these so called dominate men are saying about them to their friends.

I am no man's slut, white or black. Now there is nothing wrong with claiming your sexuality and saying that " I am a women who knows what she wants and can get down for the crown in bed" But sluts aren't sexy never have been never will be.

No group pf woman can say that their pussy is the one the all men want

I know white men who will only date black women because they are intrigued by their "Take no shit attitude that is often described as ghetto. They love all the different shades sistas come in from the lightest Amber to the Darkest ebony. And the oh so sexy curves and that Black women carry and that Ghetto booty Like sir Mix a lot said even white boys got to shout Baby got back

I know black men who love Asian women for their soft sensuality, and rare exotic beauty

I know white men who :: gasps:: have big dicks and love to fuck white women they are sucker for leggy blonds, firece red heads and naughty brunettes

There are black men who cherish black women as the queens of this earth and can only see themselves with a women of color. To these men no woman on earth can see and feel his pain like a black women and oh yea the soul food brings them home every time

So as you can see no one set of women has the pussy market on lock Because Just when you think that Your Big Black Cock is only fucking your lilly white pussy he is all up in the Coca, Latin , and Asian pussy too .

Now i am sure some one will say that I am just saying this as just another bitter black chick who lost her man to a white girl and i am mad . No because i have many white friends and my older sister who is white who date black men. And they have wonderful relationships because they based them on the person not the BBC theory.

:D
ciao my lovelies

Spoken like a true Princess...

Most black guys I've been with have told me they like white women because we are so much more willing to do things black women won't (blow jobs, anal, etc.). They also like the fact that we honor and worship them in ways that black women don't. I think this is because there are a lot more white women looking for black men than are available so we are lucky when we are able to find one who will have sex with us. I know I am honored and lucky when a black man chooses me over all the other available white women. So I will do anything I can to please him and satisfy his needs. I know black men love this.

Cuz White Pussy was made for Black Dick!

Peace. 8)

untitled_959.jpg

dab4.jpg

blackbull1970 said:
Cuz White Pussy was made for Black Dick!

Peace. 8)

EXACTLY!

Sahara Brother said:
Spoken like a true Princess...

agreed, but the non-PC statement is just as true.

WF/BM = naturally, best matched sex partners

bottom line! 8)

id fuck

I do agree with creoleprincess in that there are all types for all types, but when it comes to sex, I need a black man's cock. No white man has ever been able to dominate me. No white cock has ever made me fall to my knees, begging to get my mouth on it. Nothing but black cock turns me into a slut that I enjoy being to serve a dominant black man's cock. Just like a leggy redhead or bombshell blonde turn on various men, my need is black men. Oh, and CP, you're tight in that they (all men) are fucking whatever pussy they can get in, which is the same reason I enjoy being a slut...I like getting my "fill" too.

A) First and foremost, because (collectively) White women are the most beautiful women on this planet.

B) Because their women are so god damn ugly--just like them.

C) Because they want "what White man got."

Mighty Thor

I think Beth is right :) Thats what most white women have told me.

There's not really going to be a straight answer on this board on this subject. Far too many closet-gay white men posing as women or white men posing as blacks.

I'd have to go with the "white women are prettier" thing. Now, there are plenty of beautiful black women, but there are FAR MORE beautiful white women.

There's also the obvious answer...because they are white.

The comments about there being more white women looking for black men than black men looking for white women was just plain stupid. Black dudes are standing in lines to hook up with homely, fat white women. Now, they would prefer a much prettier white woman, I'm sure...but they take what they can get.

I love the IR scene, but I'm not delusional. I know that most of the hot white women I see with black guys on the net and in person are with them for one of two reasons...and it ain't the dick. It's about $$$$$$ or attention. Now, before I get jumped, notice that I said MOST.

@ MIGHTY THOR

IS IT EVERY THREAD YOU RESPOND TO THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A DUMB-ASS FUCKING IDIOT :roll:

I DONT THINK WHITE WOMEN LOOK BETTER THAN BLACK WOMEN
AND BLACK WOMEN DEFINETLY HAVE BETTER BODIES THAN WHITES

MOST INDIVIDUAL MALES ARE LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF WOMEN NOW WHEN THEY LOOKING FOR A BIG OL JUICY ASS THEY LOOK AT BLACK WOMEN. WHEN THEY LOOKING FOR BIG OL TITTIES THEY LOOK AT BLACK WOMEN. THESE ARE NATURAL ATTRIBUTES IN A BLACK WOMAN.

NOW IF THEY LOOKING FOR A DICK-SUCKER, GIRL WHO LIKES IT IN THE ASS,OR HAVING A NUT JUST BUST ALL OVER THEY FACE THEY LOOK FOR A WHITE WOMEN. WHITE WOMEN WILL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. A BLACK WOMEN WILL GIVE YOU LIP AND ATTITUDE. THAT IS WHY BLACK GUY GO FOR WHITE GIRL.

MOST WHITE WOMEN HAVE COSMETIC SURGERY TO UPGRADE OR ENHANCE THEIR APPEARENCE. FAKE BOOBS ASS-IMPLANTS ETC. MOST BLACK WOMEN DONT NEED TO DO THIS.

KING SHANGO said:
@ MIGHTY THOR

IS IT EVERY THREAD YOU RESPOND TO THAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A DUMB-ASS FUCKING IDIOT :roll:

I DONT THINK WHITE WOMEN LOOK BETTER THAN BLACK WOMEN
AND BLACK WOMEN DEFINETLY HAVE BETTER BODIES THAN WHITES

MOST INDIVIDUAL MALES ARE LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF WOMEN NOW WHEN THEY LOOKING FOR A BIG OL JUICY ASS THEY LOOK AT BLACK WOMEN. WHEN THEY LOOKING FOR BIG OL TITTIES THEY LOOK AT BLACK WOMEN. THESE ARE NATURAL ATTRIBUTES IN A BLACK WOMAN.

NOW IF THEY LOOKING FOR A DICK-SUCKER, GIRL WHO LIKES IT IN THE ASS,OR HAVING A NUT JUST BUST ALL OVER THEY FACE THEY LOOK FOR A WHITE WOMEN. WHITE WOMEN WILL DO IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. A BLACK WOMEN WILL GIVE YOU LIP AND ATTITUDE. THAT IS WHY BLACK GUY GO FOR WHITE GIRL.

MOST WHITE WOMEN HAVE COSMETIC SURGERY TO UPGRADE OR ENHANCE THEIR APPEARENCE. FAKE BOOBS ASS-IMPLANTS ETC. MOST BLACK WOMEN DONT NEED TO DO THIS.

You were ok until the end. Most white women have not had cosmetic surgery. In fact, it's quite rare, all things considered. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your argument.

BlkBreedGirl i've heard the same thing for alot of younger white girl.Howmnay months are you now?

I think a lot of it is because the white females hardly ever resists what the black man wants or makes them do.

The black man can use the WF in ways the BF will not allow. And then the WF proudly walks back into her white society freshly used as a black fuck toy with her haed held high and her white pussy full of the seed of the black race.

sandra tmc said:
what is it about white women that black men like,is it the sight of there big black cocks going up white pussys or is it just the fact that they know they are so much better than white men.