• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do some women love deep throat?

I got a question for the people here. When a woman deepthroats me i have always had to have her lie down on the bed or get down on all fours so I can just fuck her mouth and throat. Not one of them could deep throat me when she is just sitting because her throat is not straight and my dick will not bend. Now i know i just like to grab a womans head and bang away anyway but seriously how do u guys do it?

it IS a matter of lining up your throat and mouth
however you want to line up my mouth and throat is fine
whatever turns you on the most

anyway, Linda Lovelace and her trainers explained all this right afer her movie was popular
they made themselves available to give lessons too
A man i worked for funded my training when i had just turned 20

Not really but we did replay the "SCENE" for fun and to make me feel better about it.
this is response to Rhino's question
I love to get with any man with at least 8 inches
it sure amplifies the possibilities

Tutored about fellatio

So how old were u and how old were they? Were they gay and did they just like sliding meat down a white boys throat?

No, they weren't (nor am I) gay. I think it was the idea of having their thick Black cocks sliding into a young man's throat (I was around 16 at the time). The original "tutor" took his time with me, altho' the first time i sucked him, he wanted to know if I "beat off" (he had some skin mags in his step-van). When I turned red and mumbled that I did, things kind of moved on from there.

Thinking about that has me aroused now, lol.

No, they weren't (nor am I) gay. I think it was the idea of having their thick Black cocks sliding into a young man's throat (I was around 16 at the time). The original "tutor" took his time with me, altho' the first time i sucked him, he wanted to know if I "beat off" (he had some skin mags in his step-van). When I turned red and mumbled that I did, things kind of moved on from there.

Thinking about that has me aroused now, lol.

Moved on from there? Do not leaving us hanging now. That would just make u a big tease.

Well, not sure how some would feel on here talking about "sexperiences" when I wasn't 18. Frankly, was surprised there wasn't a lot of flaming like there usually is from a certain individual hollering about "****'s" and the like.

I've said this in another part of these forums, but young people were very sexually active at an early age. And they are now as well. I have a neighbor who has had to explain sex to her 5th grade girl, because, the girls girl friends have been carrying condoms, and making use of them. Even more so, while she was talking to her child, she was told that "my friends say it feels so-o-o good, and they have a lot of fun doing "it"." I think many of you would be surprised at the age many "kids" start experimenting, and that they always seem to find a place, whether it's at home, school, the playground, school bathroom etc.

Anyhow, before I get further into what I got involved with, just want to make sure I don't get hammered about it. I'm not in any way validating sex with a young person, it's mainly that these kids are doing many things, and have done them long before many of us got started, or even knew what was what.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy sucking cocks and started early, but didn't learn to deep throat till fairly recently. I'd tried it when I was in my teens, but it takes practice to overcome the feeling that you're going to gag. I sucked cock long before I ever let my boyfriend pop my cherry. I was a bit of a wild child and most of my boyfriends in high school were black. But eventually I did learn how to do it and was very proud of myself. Initially I didn't really take pleasure in it, but the sensation of having my throat fucked is awesome now. Its hard to describe, but it feeds my need to be dominated. I haven't seen many large cocks. The biggest was a Scottish guy. It was a challenge to deep throat him and I often did gag.

I enjoy sucking cocks and started early, but didn't learn to deep throat till fairly recently. I'd tried it when I was in my teens, but it takes practice to overcome the feeling that you're going to gag. I sucked cock long before I ever let my boyfriend pop my cherry. I was a bit of a wild child and most of my boyfriends in high school were black. But eventually I did learn how to do it and was very proud of myself. Initially I didn't really take pleasure in it, but the sensation of having my throat fucked is awesome now. Its hard to describe, but it feeds my need to be dominated. I haven't seen many large cocks. The biggest was a Scottish guy. It was a challenge to deep throat him and I often did gag.

How old were u when u started and how old r u now?

Well, not sure how some would feel on here talking about "sexperiences" when I wasn't 18. Frankly, was surprised there wasn't a lot of flaming like there usually is from a certain individual hollering about "****'s" and the like.... Anyhow, before I get further into what I got involved with, just want to make sure I don't get hammered about it. I'm not in any way validating sex with a young person, it's mainly that these kids are doing many things, and have done them long before many of us got started, or even knew what was what.

What u r talking about has got nothing to do with 'pedos'....lots of people here started when they were young. Anybody who does not want to hear it is just an asshole and should just kill himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, not sure how some would feel on here talking about "sexperiences" when I wasn't 18. Frankly, was surprised there wasn't a lot of flaming like there usually is from a certain individual hollering about "****'s" and the like.

I've said this in another part of these forums, but young people were very sexually active at an early age. And they are now as well. I have a neighbor who has had to explain sex to her 5th grade girl, because, the girls girl friends have been carrying condoms, and making use of them. Even more so, while she was talking to her child, she was told that "my friends say it feels so-o-o good, and they have a lot of fun doing "it"." I think many of you would be surprised at the age many "kids" start experimenting, and that they always seem to find a place, whether it's at home, school, the playground, school bathroom etc.

Anyhow, before I get further into what I got involved with, just want to make sure I don't get hammered about it. I'm not in any way validating sex with a young person, it's mainly that these kids are doing many things, and have done them long before many of us got started, or even knew what was what.
I see where this has nothing to do with being a **** even though someone on this site does as it was reported as **** in this thread and I looked and shook my head at how someone could arrive at that idea from your post.I agree with Rhino except for theey ought to kill themselfs.

I like a dedicated and enthusiastic cocksucker. When i tie up or spank a woman it is great and all but i am still doing most of the work. When a woman sucks my cock she is making an effort to please me. When she takes my cock down her throat she is trying even harder to show love and respect so that it another reason i like to see a woman gag even tho i know it sounds fucked up to say like that.

You really don't want to know how young I was when I first sucked a cock. Let's just say that children have an ability to suck things at an early age. But you are probably thinking of what age I was doing it voluntarily. And since the mods have said its okay, and I don't mind talking about it, I was 14. Sucking a guy's cock kept them from pressuring me too much to fuck. Despite my childhood experiences I love sucking a man's cock. It is partly a matter of having power, and partially the pleasure of having something hard and warm in my mouth (hopefully hard, thick, long and black too). And I agree with Rhino, I'm doing it especially for my man's pleasure. By giving pleasure I get it as well. I suppose that I am a dedicated cocksucker.

I learned to deepthroat on hubby who is 6.5, The biggest Ive taken so far has been about 8" and very thick. I agree with the earlier post that the guy has to do his part by not ramming his penis down the ladies throat.. I for one have to build up to taking a penis "balls deep". I salivate like a fountain which helps and turns the man on even further. When my partner cums tho. I prefer it in the front of my mouth, where I can feel it flow over my tongue. (If hubby is present, I usually open my mouth to show it to him before swallowing, looking into his eyes.) I actually prefer doing oral on a lover over vaginal intercourse.

You just made me horny :pee:

I learned to deepthroat on hubby who is 6.5, The biggest Ive taken so far has been about 8" and very thick. I agree with the earlier post that the guy has to do his part by not ramming his penis down the ladies throat.. I for one have to build up to taking a penis "balls deep". I salivate like a fountain which helps and turns the man on even further. When my partner cums tho. I prefer it in the front of my mouth, where I can feel it flow over my tongue. (If hubby is present, I usually open my mouth to show it to him before swallowing, looking into his eyes.) I actually prefer doing oral on a lover over vaginal intercourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back