• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why does it turn me on

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
mstevens75 said:
I am a cuck wannabe. I have sat and wondered for a long time why the thought of my wife with another man turns me on. I know I had these thoughts since I was young , but it scared me and I tried to suppress it. Here are just some of my thoughts…

1. It first started in college. I wasn’t into the bar scene and my girlfriend would go out with friends while I sat in my room. I was always worried she was getting hit on. She was thin with a big ass and got hit on by black guys all the time. I now realize what a turn on it was.
  2. She once said she wanted to go on a date with someone else since she was young. It made me nervous and I fought it. I do remember jerking off to that thought, but it ended up causing us to break up.
  3. Currently I have been married for 20+ years. Wife knows my fantasies and is not interested.
  4. Wife still talks to an ex boyfriend from high school as friends. I fantasize about them together a lot. I always encourage her to talk to him more.
  5. I have a small to average cock. I am a grower and fantasize about her with a bigger cock.
  6. I have bought her a bbc dildo and love using it on her. I fantasize it is a bull fucking her.
  7. I want to be teased by her and a guy with a bigger cock. I think this drives some fantasy.
  8. I am submissive by nature and would love for her to peg me, but she is not interested.
  9. I love eating my own cum out of her pussy and pretend it is a cream pie from a dominant male.
My wife knows my desires and has no interest. Anyone else in my type of situation?

Mike
believe me you're not alone with your thoughts, best sex I ever had was sharing the wife

Wish I could see my wife getting fucked by a big cock, mine is small

Reactions: blahblah
mikeinbed said:
Wish I could see my wife getting fucked by a big cock, mine is small
Wana watch me jerk my cock to her pics

Users who are viewing this thread