• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why Don't Women Like Me as Much as Men do?

• Thread starterEroticWriter
  • Start date

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Why Don't Women Like Me as Much as MEN do?
Workouts did no good.jpg
Poor guy. He asked me and I've tried to help him out to no avail. You can see by his photo why he may have trouble getting or keeping a woman. Maybe our readers can help. I had him write a note below. EroticWriter

Dear EroticWriter. I can't understand it. I've been careful what I eat. I've worked out so hard for years. I've used supplements. I've done everything I can to improve my physique. I've searched the internet. Yet, men want to spend time with me but I can't seem to keep my women happy. They are all hot for me at first when they see my muscles, but when we get in the bedroom everything seems to fall apart. Sometimes, after already having said "Yes," they say "No."

Can you help me or does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
He will make someone a good bottom....

Reactions: Readyu
If you are having trouble with women it is because you have no game. If you expect women to fall over you then you are sadly mistaken. Man up motherfucker and go get it done. Attack women like you attack the weights at the gym. Just remember this--all women are whores especially white women. Look for ones that have tats an outward sign that they are a shank.

• Wow
Reactions: johndoeunknown and SquirmingSub
Going to events that you enjoy would help because you have something in common?

Robert Smith said:
If you are having trouble with women it is because you have no game. If you expect women to fall over you then you are sadly mistaken. Man up motherfucker and go get it done. Attack women like you attack the weights at the gym. Just remember this--all women are whores especially white women. Look for ones that have tats an outward sign that they are a shank.
What does game mean?

The pic you posted makes you gay. It looks like you are waiting and wanting to take a big dick in your tight white ass. Have you ever been used for a cum bucket?

Reactions: johndoeunknown
Robert Smith said:
The pic you posted makes you gay. It looks like you are waiting and wanting to take a big dick in your tight white ass. Have you ever been used for a cum bucket?
the photo and text is a joke Robert, just a joke.

Thanks,for telling me. Only a white man could post pic and text and expect some one to know what they see and reading is a joke. I think it is time for you to put your teeth in,grab your MAGA hat,jump in your Chevy truck,and head on down to the Waffle house.

Oh,forgot to tell you,the above is a joke. There is a joke at the WH for you since you are so clever.

WOW - this thread went political for a moment.....

But,only for a brief moment,and I was only joking. Merry Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
WOW - this thread went political for a moment.....
Yeah, apparently Squirming Sub, someone from the site removed that guy's rude and abusive comments. I had already clicked 'ignore' on his name. First time in all the years I've been contributing to this site intended for fun and pleasure that someone has come on and acted like a jerk. Thanks whoever.

johndoeunknown said:
Did everyone have a merry Christmas?
Christmas? Christmas? That was yesterday. Time to think about today, tomorrow, and more pussy.

How about being in the present for once. The only time that you have is the present.

Users who are viewing this thread