• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
Charlesthethick said:
Let's chat.
I am located in Norman, Oklahoma and my email is robbiewilllsucku at gmail

• Love
Reactions: allenUnderMe and WhiteMarried
nikolija said:
Women who initiate cuckolding like me are not happy in sex with their husband. He had a small penis and premature ejaculation which often goes together. I stop to have penetrating sex with my husband even before I found another man.

The two biggest problems of a cuckold marriage are the husband’s jealousy and excessive masturbation, which leads to fantasizing about other women.

Complete sissyfication solves both problems. This is when the penis is always limp and when the male libido is very low. Sissy becomes much less jealous, the sexual satisfaction of the wife and the bull becomes a priority.

What are the benefits of a sissy hubby?

1. He's not jealous
2. He has no desire and do not ability to fuck
3. He is much more supportive
4. Hubby do not cheat
5. Decreases anger
6. Hubby is more emotional
7. He enjoys giving oral sex to his wife and bull
8. The wife's and the bull's orgasm become much more important than his orgasm

9. Only sissygasm is for sissy hubby

10. Bull can have much more rough sex with sissy than with hot wife.
11. Sissy gets better at licking pussy and sucking penis
12. Bull does not have to take care that the sissy has an orgasm when he fucks him.
13. Sissy is always ready to give oral sex and to receive anal sex.
14. Sissy is more submissive and more obedient

During long sex my vagina expands, and then it takes very rough sex for the bull to cum. In that case I stop having sex and my sissy finishes the bull orally or bull fucks him rougly and cum quickly in his sissy vagina.
Wonderfully said. Thanks so much for sharing this. Castrating your sissy cuckold and making it a eunuch sissy cuck really does complete the sissification process and turns the sissy cuck into the perfect subservient cuck whose only desire is your happiness and satisfaction.

Reactions: camus and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread