• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Women who initiate cuckolding like me are not happy in sex with their husband. He had a small penis and premature ejaculation which often goes together. I stop to have penetrating sex with my husband even before I found another man.

The two biggest problems of a cuckold marriage are the husband’s jealousy and excessive masturbation, which leads to fantasizing about other women.

Complete sissyfication solves both problems. This is when the penis is always limp and when the male libido is very low. Sissy becomes much less jealous, the sexual satisfaction of the wife and the bull becomes a priority.

What are the benefits of a sissy hubby?

1. He's not jealous
2. He has no desire and do not ability to fuck
3. He is much more supportive
4. Hubby do not cheat
5. Decreases anger
6. Hubby is more emotional
7. He enjoys giving oral sex to his wife and bull
8. The wife's and the bull's orgasm become much more important than his orgasm

9. Only sissygasm is for sissy hubby

10. Bull can have much more rough sex with sissy than with hot wife.
11. Sissy gets better at licking pussy and sucking penis
12. Bull does not have to take care that the sissy has an orgasm when he fucks him.
13. Sissy is always ready to give oral sex and to receive anal sex.
14. Sissy is more submissive and more obedient

During long sex my vagina expands, and then it takes very rough sex for the bull to cum. In that case I stop having sex and my sissy finishes the bull orally or bull fucks him rougly and cum quickly in his sissy vagina.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: xswitch, allenUnderMe, LucidMatrix and 19 others
i am a white male, I guess i can't argue with any of those points. When ex wife cucked me, i guess i was not really a sissy, but did wear panties and sometimes skirts and other things. I do think i became very sub, and didn't think about cheating on wife with another women, even though she had her men. As for oral, I did do her and some of her men. It did lead to me doing other men that were not fucking her.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhub, robbiewillskucku, 412perv and 4 others
nikolija said:
Women who initiate cuckolding like me are not happy about sex with their husbands. Mine had a small penis and premature ejaculation, which often go together. I stopped having penetrative sex with my husband even before I found another man. The two biggest problems of a cuckold marriage are the husband’s jealousy and excessive masturbation, which leads to fantasizing about other women. Complete sissyfication solves both problems. ..........
Regarding Wesebull's suggestion, Ms. Nikolija, you might consider:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (softcover, 173 pp.)

which is available from well-known online distributors, along with several other books by Ms. Parker on her methods for bringing this about.

Reactions: toolman2c
dragana said:
Sissyfication is best for a cuckold marriage. Are you considering castration for hubby?
Yes. When I wrote the post I was already thinking about castration. It will be more permanent and help him to reach full sissyfication. Bilateral orchiectomy It is scheduled for about fifteen days.

• Love
Reactions: camus, allenUnderMe, SquirmingSub and 4 others
nikolija said:
Yes. When I wrote the post I was already thinking about castration. It will be more permanent and help him to reach full sissyfication. Bilateral orchiectomy It is scheduled for about fifteen days.
Do you live in a country where castration (bilateral orchiectomy) is legal if it isn't medically necessary?

Custer Laststand said:
Do you live in a country where castration (bilateral orchiectomy) is legal if it isn't medically necessary?
Good question!

So how do you sissyfy the husband?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and robbiewillskucku
Hubby was on low-estrogen hormone therapy for a year. After a year bilateral orchiectomy is possible and continued estrogen therapy after surgery.

Reactions: camus, CockForU, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
nikolija said:
Hubby was on low-estrogen hormone therapy for a year. After a year bilateral orchiectomy is possible and continued estrogen therapy after surgery.
Thanks for your clarification, Ms. Nikolija.

• Love
Reactions: nikolija
nikolija said:
Looks like youve done your research and are quite serious its not uncommon and becoming more popular for white hubbies to be castrated in open and black owned relationships ive talked to a few on this site that went through with it for either the wife and bulls wishes or the cucks themselfs that want it to and have talked to many cucks that want it done but dont known or cant afford the process the right way yet hopefully it will be quite common in the future as i think it will as popularity is growing but awhile from being the norm mabey when you have hubby done you guys could write a book or do a video on everything to help others looking to do the same make sure you document what you can and get some pics and notes along the way i for one would love to know how it goes keep us updated

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Creaminside
nikolija said:
Forgot to ask do you have any intention on penectomy as well making hubby full nullo either smooth or with labia or is the current plan castration only and leave his dicklet to shrink and hang useless

• Love
Reactions: nikolija and Creaminside
412perv said:
Forgot to ask do you have any intention on penectomy as well making hubby full nullo either smooth or with labia or is the current plan castration only and leave his dicklet to shrink and hang useless
I leave his dicklet to shrink and hang useless.

Reactions: natasnaikul and 412perv
To be a good BF or husband - you should be willing to do anything that makes her happy including becoming a bi sub sissy cd cuckold. I think all females need lots of cocks. Encourage her to fuck any cock she wants then offer to lick her pussy clean after her dates while she shares the details with you.

Reactions: natasnaikul, WhiteMarried and leahswannabe
This is a great list. I know that this is all about the wife's pleasure and satisfaction, but the truth is that latent sissies also crave most of these things for ourselves, even if we don't know it or are ready to admit it. We are shy, submissive personalities, almost by definition, who are easily embarassed and too scared to confess to what we really want and need.

So I don't know whether "****** feminization" is really a thing, but I do think that most sissies like myself are secretly hoping for a lot more firm encouragement and direction than we typically receive. That applies all the way up to hormones and eventual castration, although it needs to be taken one step at a time.

Reactions: natasnaikul, WhiteMarried, LucidMatrix and 3 others
nikolija said:
Women who initiate cuckolding like me are not happy in sex with their husband. He had a small penis and premature ejaculation which often goes together. I stop to have penetrating sex with my husband even before I found another man.

The two biggest problems of a cuckold marriage are the husband’s jealousy and excessive masturbation, which leads to fantasizing about other women.

Complete sissyfication solves both problems. This is when the penis is always limp and when the male libido is very low. Sissy becomes much less jealous, the sexual satisfaction of the wife and the bull becomes a priority.

What are the benefits of a sissy hubby?

1. He's not jealous
2. He has no desire and do not ability to fuck
3. He is much more supportive
4. Hubby do not cheat
5. Decreases anger
6. Hubby is more emotional
7. He enjoys giving oral sex to his wife and bull
8. The wife's and the bull's orgasm become much more important than his orgasm

9. Only sissygasm is for sissy hubby

10. Bull can have much more rough sex with sissy than with hot wife.
11. Sissy gets better at licking pussy and sucking penis
12. Bull does not have to take care that the sissy has an orgasm when he fucks him.
13. Sissy is always ready to give oral sex and to receive anal sex.
14. Sissy is more submissive and more obedient

During long sex my vagina expands, and then it takes very rough sex for the bull to cum. In that case I stop having sex and my sissy finishes the bull orally or bull fucks him rougly and cum quickly in his sissy vagina.
YES!

Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman2c, nikolija and 1 other person
ckc said:
i am a white male, I guess i can't argue with any of those points. When ex wife cucked me, i guess i was not really a sissy, but did wear panties and sometimes skirts and other things. I do think i became very sub, and didn't think about cheating on wife with another women, even though she had her men. As for oral, I did do her and some of her men. It did lead to me doing other men that were not fucking her.
Let's chat.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and robbiewillskucku