• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why the fixation with black cock?

• Thread starterou812rich
  • Start date

ou812rich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2007
Sometimes when I read this thread I think many if not most of the posters are gay and longing for a big black for themselves. Can one of these guys explain why they think cuckolding only happens if it's between a white wife and a black man?

I know I've wondered the same thing. Only thing I take away from talking to my cuck about it is that it's 'taboo' and he thinks that from talking to his black friends that especially black guys love married white pussy...oh and also they're usually huge.

Personally, I don't have a race preference...just love me some big hot MAN! :p

Attachments

• DSC09750.jpg
    DSC09750.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 236
because black men around the world are known to be thugs and dangerous, also they seem to have bigger cocks and more sexual power. white men have fantasies of their women being fucked hard by big and dangerous black men. I think thats the general reason behind it.

Oh also not to mention their opposite skin colour, there is something really hot about a really pale blonde or redheard girl with a really darkskinned black man

154440.jpg ........this will go a long way to explain
the current question boyz :D

^ lol, is that asian penis. anyways generally white men dont have small penises, average size of white male is 5-6 inches, while average size of black male is 6-7 inches, not a huge difference. asians have small ones like 3-4 inches on average

As a black man I don't get the fetish at all. In fact I think its a little strange. But, at the same time "what ever floats your boat".

I do really like the fact that I can get online and with a little hard work be invited to have sex with someone elses wife or girlfriend. I have been so suprised by the women white, hispanic, asian, and black that I have been able to be with, because so many men are willing to share. Thus far it has been a much more rewarding experience than dating.

PS.. if anyone has a woman from India or Pakistan that is in FL please drop me a line..

I guess its whatever fantasy that a couple have. As being real small i guess i fantasy my wife having bigger. But its whatever makes u happy i guess

besensible said:
I guess its whatever fantasy that a couple have. As being real small i guess i fantasy my wife having bigger. But its whatever makes u happy i guess

I wish I was smaller for just one day. Then I maybe I could get a woman to let me fuck her in the ass. :D

dcm8 said:
As a black man I don't get the fetish at all. In fact I think its a little strange. But, at the same time "what ever floats your boat".

I do really like the fact that I can get online and with a little hard work be invited to have sex with someone elses wife or girlfriend. I have been so suprised by the women white, hispanic, asian, and black that I have been able to be with, because so many men are willing to share. Thus far it has been a much more rewarding experience than dating.

PS.. if anyone has a woman from India or Pakistan that is in FL please drop me a line..

just a question, the women you fuck, are they actually good looking? or usually middle ages ugly ones???

also what race invites you the most?

MacNfries said:
Stupidity, maybe?

============

Mac n Cheese showing his true hateful racist colours :D

redheads said:
just a question, the women you fuck, are they actually good looking? or usually middle ages ugly ones???

also what race invites you the most?

This year has been really good. Overall I have to say that the wives have been above average. Some of them have been smoking hot others have been average. I wish I had pictures.

I try not to discrimate on age. I am 33 and the best sex for me has been with women 33 to 43, I have found that these women are the best to be with and the most commonly available. (I turn down BBWs, really ugly women, those that don't use condoms, or husbands that want to suck my cock.)

What race is the most common? Easy! White, the wife is normally white but the husband/boyfriend is always white. I am not racist, I have just never had a non-white man invite me to have their woman.

dcm8 said:
This year has been really good. Overall I have to say that the wives have been above average. Some of them have been smoking hot others have been average. I wish I had pictures.

I try not to discrimate on age. I am 33 and the best sex for me has been with women 33 to 43, I have found that these women are the best to be with and the most commonly available. (I turn down BBWs, really ugly women, those that don't use condoms, or husbands that want to suck my cock.)

What race is the most common? Easy! White, the wife is normally white but the husband/boyfriend is always white. I am not racist, I have just never had a non-white man invite me to have their woman.

========

sounds righteous 2 me dude

interesting thread

sub_naoise_cuck said:
interesting thread

========

very CuckswatchMan.jpg notice how the girly men
watch agape as a real man fucks one of their women ....respectfully :D

nice pic duke.

Shag it ill throw my opinion in.

For me Dcm8 the reasons are very similar to the others, the usual stereotype of massive black cocks, Im sure they are larger on average, I know theyre not all huge, but I would just like to see my sexy little girlfriend with a big cock.
Having said that, I would still like to see her with a well endowed white guy or any other race. In fact any size cock as long as its larger than mine.

The reality is what is mundane around here is what is actually the ideal.

This may seem rather weird, but its meant in a nice way: For some reason i just think black and white together, is absolutely beautiful. I love black women too tbh, and yes I would also like a black cock for myself now and then.
I think i read that someone else mentioned the thug thing and tried to pose it as a wish of the majority (I could be wrong here, i read that a while ago and i have a crap memory), Its certainly not for me.
But having said that no politeness wished for in the scene. :p

This whole thing makes me wonder. Sometimes I do see Black cuckolds that like to see there wife with white men. What do they get out of it? Do they like to see a white/black combination? Or do they just like to see another man with their wife no mater what color he is? Maybe they also want to see there woman with a bigger cock?

If you are a cuckold of color (Black, Indian, etc.) please put in your two cents. The "social scientist" in me really wants to know. :p

dcm8 said:
This whole thing makes me wonder. Sometimes I do see Black cuckolds that like to see there wife with white men. What do they get out of it? Do they like to see a white/black combination? Or do they just like to see another man with their wife no mater what color he is? Maybe they also want to see there woman with a bigger cock?

If you are a cuckold of color (Black, Indian, etc.) please put in your two cents. The "social scientist" in me really wants to know. :p

=========

plenty a Indian cucks tho Black cucks are as rare as hens teeth
and ifya do stumble upon one on the 'net he's most likely a white
in disguise :confused:

It's a color thing. Same reason white men go crazy for black women. Black men look like they have more body definition too. That's why bodybuilders always get those ridiculous tans, the color helps them look bigger. I've done gangbangs on women with black friends there is no difference in penis size. People just have different preferences for their own reasons.

Callmegod said:
It's a color thing. Same reason white men go crazy for black women. Black men look like they have more body definition too. That's why bodybuilders always get those ridiculous tans, the color helps them look bigger. I've done gangbangs on women with black friends there is no difference in penis size. People just have different preferences for their own reasons.

^ this is wrong, its still very rare for white guys to go for black girls, unless they are really sexy.

I think white women in general do prefer darker skin guys. I have seen them dating all kinds of darkskinned guys be it italians, greeks, arabs, indians, and of course blacks

I know a black domme that will prove you wrong. I'm arabic and yes white people in general prefer darker skin.

Users who are viewing this thread