• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife ******* and cumming

hotdogger0

New around here...
Beloved Member
View attachment sound2.mp3 12-12-03_21-53-53.jpg12-12-03_21-56-49.jpg12-12-03_21-53-28.jpg

Here's some pics of my young wife, showing her tits, pussy & ass...
Also a sound clip of her fucking & cumming!

Is she a hot wife?
Please comment if you would like to fuck her tight little pussy... 12-12-03_21-53-53.jpg 12-12-03_21-56-49.jpg 12-12-03_21-53-28.jpg

I'd eat and fuck her tight little pussy and you can watch ;-)

Oh I would love to see that!
I'm sure you would make her wet first with your tongue, licking over her ******* pussy & ass,
while she holds her cheeks apart - then sink your cock deep inside and own her pussy until you cum..
I'll sit back & enjoy the view while you take her..

Would you take her ass too?

Thanks for those pic and the sound clip!! that sound clip makes me horny !!
Definitely I'd love to makes her moan several times but I'd enjoy even more if I make her moan, roll her eyes back, and cum and squirt because I feels so good when they curl they toes and at the same time squeeze the cock hard while cummimg!

Wondering if it was you making her give with the hot sounds or was it you standing by the bed and making the recording while some hung dude was making with the moves.

Wondering if it was you making her give with the hot sounds or was it you standing by the bed and making the recording while some hung dude was making with the moves.

Wish it was a hung guy making her moan.. love to see her fucked by a stranger while I sit at the side of the bed & watch!

At least you know your place. Now get out there and find a decent size cock to fuck her because she deserves it with a body like that.

At least you know your place. Now get out there and find a decent size cock to fuck her because she deserves it with a body like that.

She sure does, I'm hoping to get her fucked soon..
I'd like to see if she enjoys being screwed while I watch & take pictures!

Mmmmmm I like the sound of that hotdogger0. I'd love to bend her over and slide my cock into her waiting pussy. Then have her ride me so I can suck her tits...you can man the camera then join

Side profile, parting her ass...
Anyone want to own her while I look on from the bedside?

12-12-03_22-11-30_1.jpg

******** her tits & playing for the camera..

Would you like to grab a handful of those tits Hungforplay? I wish you could pound my wife's pussy raw... so I can hear her cumming loudly & watch the ecstasy on her face as you cum deep inside, pulling out to show off the mess made between her legs!

12-12-03_21-45-38_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back