• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife and her "boyfriend"

• Thread starterLondon05
  • Start date

London05

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2012
Talked to the wife about cuckolding. Started out bad but after an hour decided she didn't mind if it was kept as a fantasy. So i went out and bought her a "boyfriend", a bigger than me but not to big just to get her started. Now she is starting to ask for it more and her facial expressions are priceless when she comes. here are some pics. pleases leave comments for her.

Attachments

• IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3153.jpg
    IMG_3153.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3155.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 210
These are great, but...

London05 said:
Talked to the wife about cuckolding. Started out bad but after an hour decided she didn't mind if it was kept as a fantasy. So i went out and bought her a "boyfriend", a bigger than me but not to big just to get her started. Now she is starting to ask for it more and her facial expressions are priceless when she comes. here are some pics. pleases leave comments for her.

Facial expression could be much better

I bought my wife a large good 11 inch model that is cyberskin and vibrates it. She said she prefers the smaller one, but once she gets it in, she loves it. She feels so silky smooth afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread