Wife And I Separated, Possible Cuck Opportunity.

wow its been a while since i've updated this thread.

Susan is still living with me which is great. We've done a lot to repair our relationship.

I'm still mostly sleeping on the couch but I've slept with her in the bed a few times (No sex just cuddles).

A few people at the office have started to treat me different because they were told that I caused Jon and Susan to break up.

I was lectured by one of my bosses bosses. He told me that I need to stop harassing Jon and to stay away from his girlfriend.

A few days later one of the executives called me in to talk. I thought I was about to be fired but he allowed me to explain the situation to him.
He took Jon's side for the most part, telling me that since Susan and I got divorced that I should stay out of Jons business with his girlfriend.

Fortunately I was moved to another team under a different boss. So Jon isnt my direct boss anymore.

Susan insists that she is over him and she has talked about getting remarried. I dont completely believe her bceause i'm pretty sure she is still keeping on contact with him through email.

She did go on a date with another guy 2 weeks ago. I sort of encouraged this in hopes of her opening up a bit more toward me. I'm hoping to start a more traditional cuckold type relationship with her now with her dating others and coming back afterward to be with me. She says that she is onboard.

Military Pinecone,

I have to say this is interesting, you always have to be careful when mixing personal and business together as these issues can arise.

Well Sue started seeing Jon again. She met with him without telling me and apparently he told her that he had changed and he has been going to counseling and a bunch of other BS. I told her it was all Bullshit. Im really worried about her. She started going to his place a few times, but I was so worried that I just suggested that they come here. They've been back together about 2 weeks and have stayed here at my place about 2 times so far. At least I can make sure that he isnt hurting her.

I cant convince her to stop seeing him.

• Wow
Reactions: Stephusta and AstaSilva
MilitaryPinecone said:
Well Sue started seeing Jon again. She met with him without telling me and apparently he told her that he had changed and he has been going to counseling and a bunch of other BS. I told her it was all Bullshit.
You're almost certainly right....
MilitaryPinecone said:
I'm really worried about her. She started going to his place a few times, but I was so worried that I just suggested that they come here.
That was very generous of you....
MilitaryPinecone said:
They've been back together about 2 weeks and have stayed here at my place about 2 times so far. At least I can make sure that he isn't hurting her. I cant convince her to stop seeing him.
There's only so much you can do to protect your former wife from herself....

MilitaryPinecone said:
Well Sue started seeing Jon again. She met with him without telling me and apparently he told her that he had changed and he has been going to counseling and a bunch of other BS. I told her it was all Bullshit. Im really worried about her. She started going to his place a few times, but I was so worried that I just suggested that they come here. They've been back together about 2 weeks and have stayed here at my place about 2 times so far. At least I can make sure that he isnt hurting her.

I cant convince her to stop seeing him.
Military. You said it man. Total BULLSHIT. That worthless mother fucker is lower that whale shit. But here again Sue is ate up with the dumbass. Some women are so stupid I don't know how they survive. I know that they fall for the lies of a sorry ass of a man because they want it to be right. But it never is. This is totally depressing, but you know I still have hopes for you. Best Wishes okdeacon

Reactions: Stephusta
Not much else to report.

I feel like i'm a lot closer to Sue, we have been spending lots of time together and have been getting along very well. I think we are both better people overall because of our experiences. She has been happier since getting back together with Jon, but I keep warning her that he is a bad guy. She thinks that I'm just saying that because she is exclusive to him.

We do have a company Christmas party happening on the 24th. I asked her to go with me but she said that it would be inappropriate since everyone at the office knows her as Jon's girlfriend. I can see her point but it's disappointing.

She will be going with Jon instead.

Fortunately her and I are going to be spending Christmas itself together without him around.

I convinced her to start an online dating profile. She has done that but hasn't really been talking to anyone that I know of. She has got plenty of messages though.

Reactions: Stephusta, AstaSilva, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
This is so fucked up.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Sue and I have been getting along so much better so I decided to go ahead and buy an engagement ring. I'm going to propose to her again on the 25th.

I will be going to the Christmas Party on the 24th, but will be going solo. Sue will be going with Jon as his girlfriend.
She will be spending the night at his place and then coming home the next morning.

We are going to meet some relatives for Christmas dinner on the 25th, then go home and we have a few gifts to exchange between ourselves. One of which will be the ring..

Wish me luck guys!

Reactions: baddy145 and okdeacon
MilitaryPinecone said:
Sue and I have been getting along so much better so I decided to go ahead and buy an engagement ring. I'm going to propose to her again on the 25th.

I will be going to the Christmas Party on the 24th, but will be going solo. Sue will be going with Jon as his girlfriend.
She will be spending the night at his place and then coming home the next morning.

We are going to meet some relatives for Christmas dinner on the 25th, then go home and we have a few gifts to exchange between ourselves. One of which will be the ring..

Wish me luck guys!
Military I do, I wish you all the luck in the world. okdeacon

Haven’t heard from this post in awhile. Hope everything is going okay for ya pinecone

Things didn't go as planned. I'll update later...

Reactions: AstaSilva
MP - So plans did not go well?

She left him and he killed himself I guess

What makes you say that?