• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

Nice choice but not as shy as you think. She would be a fun fuck pretty sure.

DSC_0433.jpeg
Delightful!

Gosh, I can almost see her with a handful of cock. That sexy tongue working around another shaft with the head in her mouth, while her feet are held in the air cock buried in her pussy.

Gosh, I can almost see her with a handful of cock. That sexy tongue working around another shaft with the head in her mouth, while her feet are held in the air cock buried in her pussy.
Love that image I love hearing what guys would do to her. Only shared her a little before marriage many years ago. But that’s a private story for the right person at the right time.

Love that image I love hearing what guys would do to her. Only shared her a little before marriage many years ago. But that’s a private story for the right person at the right time.
I’d love to be that right person at that time.
But until then my imagination going pretty wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back