• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and pervert neighbour

• Thread starterwifeslut
  • Start date
nice story

Your wife ordering you to "bow before the porcelain queen" seems very effective...

Wifeslut,

wifeslut said:
My wife does not do spanking. She does caning, to be exact.

Ah, I see. My apologies for incorrectly guessing your wife's preferred method of punishing you...

wifeslut said:
There is a cane hanging in our bathroom, as she usually canes me there.

So you are reminded regularly that your wife is head of her household, and of the consequences of not complying with her expectations, whenever you go to the bathroom. That's a nice touch (which at times becomes much more than a touch), on your wife's part.

wifeslut said:
The moment I do something wrong (my wife is always right and I am always wrong), she orders me to the bathroom and to get ready by shouting: "Toilet bowl!" That means I have to strip naked, stand in front of the toilet bowl, spread my legs wide, and bend over with my hands on the floor on both sides of the toilet bowl. In this position, my entire face is inside the bowl and I am staring at the water.

Perhaps your wife could further humiliate you, if only slightly, by ordering you to "Bow before the porcelain queen!" (I suggest this because a woman friend recently referred to it in this way, although for a different reason.)

wifeslut said:
When my wife is in a foul mood, caused (say) by her not having any good fucking lately, she will even shit first and not flush. I then have to assume my caning position looking at and smelling all her shit and pee at close range... although I don't have to actually put my face in it. It is really a very humiliating punishment!

Jeez... I would think so. Your wife sounds quite creative with her corporal punishments of you. :( (Not having to actually submerge your face in her shit and pee seems like a plus, I must say. :))

wifeslut said:
With my ass up and my balls and cock dangling from behind, I am at her mercy!

Really...

wifeslut said:
She loves to cane me in this position, and she loves seeing all the red cane marks on my ass. If my cock goes hard, she uses her cane on my balls and cock too.

Caning is so painful (as I understand it) that it's hard to imagine going hard while being caned by one's wife :eek:... so I suppose any erections you might get (which incur further anger, no doubt) must be before she starts.

wifeslut said:
It is painful but enjoyable at the same time!

I'll have to take your word for it. :confused: Anyway, I suppose your wife's disciplinary practice of ordering you to "bow before the porcelain queen" in the nude whenever you incur her displeasure, then caning you vigorously, must effectively preclude any protests on your part about her fucking her (and your) sexually-assertive neighbor... as well as whomever else she might wish to fuck, no doubt.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
I'll have to take your word for it. :confused: Anyway, I suppose your wife's disciplinary practice of ordering you to "bow before the porcelain queen" in the nude whenever you incur her displeasure, then caning you vigorously, must effectively preclude any protests on your part about her fucking her (and your) sexually-assertive neighbor... as well as whomever else she might wish to fuck, no doubt.—Custer
Any protest would be met with a hard slap on my face and said, "Shut the fuck up". She knew I liked to be slapped and so she would always do it. And made me say my affirmation to her on the spot. This affirmation I have to say to her every morning before I go to work as it is a routine. It usually said like this, "This is to affirm that you, my darling wife can fuck anyone, anytime and anywere you like but I, as your husband, cannot fuck anyone and must seek your permission to cum!" She loved to hear it and I loved to tell her too.

She will always respond by turning her back to me and bent slightly. I will then have to affirm it in action by kissing her ass [regardless she is clothed or naked] instead of kissing her cheeks.

wifeslut said:
Before I go to work each morning I must say to my wife: "You, my darling wife, can fuck anyone, anytime and anywere you wish, but I, as your husband, cannot fuck anyone and must seek your permission to cum!" She loves to hear that, and I love to say it to her.

My wife always responds by turning her back to me and bending over slightly. I must then kiss her ass (regardless of whether she is clothed or nude) instead of kissing her on the cheek.

Very nice. Your wife knows what she wants and understands you well, obviously.

Any update on your wife vis-a-vis your neighbor...?

Sorry for taking so long to continue. After that day, my neighbor aggressively made my wife to be his fuck-toy! For the next few days while I was at work, he asked her to go to his place and made her his *****!

My wife told me that he wanted her to go to his place stark naked! That meant that she would have to strip nude and walked over to his place, which was only next door anyway. She said it was fun, exciting yet scare at the same time.

I asked her did anyone saw her in the nude while walking over to his place and she replied that only on one morning a jogger saw her and was amused! She said that the jogger just happened to come out from nowhere and she was rather embarrassed and dared not looked into his direction. He must be wondering what in the world was she doing! He actually stopped in his track and looked at her naked body as she bravely carried on walking and they crossed path.

After passing him, she glanced back and he was still staring and admiring her back view. She said she was turned on and a naughty thought came over her. She then intentionally bent over, without squatting down, to tie her shoe lace, giving him a clear view of her lovely ass. She was sure that he could have seen her asshole too! He just stood there watching her till she went off on her way. By the time, she reached her neighbor's house, she said her cunt juice was already filled with wetness.

She even told that dirty old man what had happened and that gave him another reason to punish her! She said he made her bent over like what she had just done a moment ago. He spanked her ass hard till her ass turned red. He then took some gel and lubed her asshole with his fingers before shafting his hard cock into her ass! She was screaming with excitement as she loved to be fucked in her backdoor. He pumped her ass for about few minutes before he pulled it out and shafted it into her mouth. It did not take long before he flooded her mouth with all his cum and made her swallowed all down her throat. It was really nasty! Anyway, she loved to be used this way!

For the next few days, her ass was at his mercy. As every evening while I came home, she would show me her red butt with a gaping ass and made me licked her ass. It seemed to be getting bigger with each passing days. She said he had fucked her ass everyday without fail. He even pushed a butt plug up her ass to loosen it. He wanted it loose so that he could just fuck her ass easily without any gel at any time he demanded. She did not object but embraced the sordid idea too! And all this while, I was not allowed to fuck her nor able to cum. Needless to say, my cum would simply sipped out on its own, beyond my control.

Wanna hear more?

yeah of course! Continue

Please continue & can you PM the l ink for her pics please :D

I agree that you should not have pussy rights, because she is his sex toy completely. You get to hear the details, and you can't stir his porridge without he tells you to.

Great to hear about your wife!
I love it when my wife visits an old pervert to pose for him nude!

wifeslut said:
sorry for taking so long to continue. After that day, my neighbor aggressively made my wife to be his fuck-toy! For the next few days while i was at work, he asked her to go to his place and made her his *****!

My wife told me that he wanted her to go to his place stark naked! That meant that she would have to strip nude and walked over to his place, which was only next door anyway. She said it was fun, exciting yet scare at the same time.

I asked her did anyone saw her in the nude while walking over to his place and she replied that only on one morning a jogger saw her and was amused! She said that the jogger just happened to come out from nowhere and she was rather embarrassed and dared not looked into his direction. He must be wondering what in the world was she doing! He actually stopped in his track and looked at her naked body as she bravely carried on walking and they crossed path.

After passing him, she glanced back and he was still staring and admiring her back view. She said she was turned on and a naughty thought came over her. She then intentionally bent over, without squatting down, to tie her shoe lace, giving him a clear view of her lovely ass. She was sure that he could have seen her asshole too! He just stood there watching her till she went off on her way. By the time, she reached her neighbor's house, she said her cunt juice was already filled with wetness.

She even told that dirty old man what had happened and that gave him another reason to punish her! She said he made her bent over like what she had just done a moment ago. He spanked her ass hard till her ass turned red. He then took some gel and lubed her asshole with his fingers before shafting his hard cock into her ass! She was screaming with excitement as she loved to be fucked in her backdoor. He pumped her ass for about few minutes before he pulled it out and shafted it into her mouth. It did not take long before he flooded her mouth with all his cum and made her swallowed all down her throat. It was really nasty! Anyway, she loved to be used this way!

For the next few days, her ass was at his mercy. As every evening while i came home, she would show me her red butt with a gaping ass and made me licked her ass. It seemed to be getting bigger with each passing days. She said he had fucked her ass everyday without fail. He even pushed a butt plug up her ass to loosen it. He wanted it loose so that he could just fuck her ass easily without any gel at any time he demanded. She did not object but embraced the sordid idea too! And all this while, i was not allowed to fuck her nor able to cum. Needless to say, my cum would simply sipped out on its own, beyond my control.

Wanna hear more?

yes, please.

This kind of thing has not happened to me yet, but it is one of my biggest fantasies for my wife to become a dirty little fuck animal for some nasty obscene bastard of a neighbor. Maybe somebody that moves into the rental property thats back behind us. Some arrogant fuckjob that always seems to be home and for the first couple of weeks always comes out and sits on his back deck whenever she's doing something outside in the yard, obviously only there because she is. Obviously a dirty pervert enjoying the show as she hangs stuff on the chothes line, digs in one of her gardens, or just reads a book and enjoys a cup of coffee on the back porch. Leering over my wife while I'm off at work.

She knew it was true because she tested her suspicsions one day and like clockwork he seemed to appear every time she stepped out. When she brings it to my attention and tells me that it kind of creeps her out, noy teally knowing him I blow it off telling her he's probably just a guy getting his rocks off on a my sexy lady. Adding playfully that she was such a hotty that I couldn't blame him, I'd probably do the same thing. Maybe even adding a little tease saying something like she should just give him a real show, or something like that. To with she gives me a glaring and obsolutely resounding "no fucking way' mister. Theres no way I'm going to encourage that creep like that. Not in a million years!!" I was just joking and had no idea she'd get so mad about it. I told her that if it really bothered her that much she should probably confront him about it.

A few days later our conversation starts bouncing around her head while she's out working on a garden. Glancing over her shoulder and seeing the ever-present neighbor leering at her from his deck, she desided she'd had enough. So in frustration she angerly huffs over to him intent on giving him a piece of her mind. She was going to get this asshole to stop perving over her, but this is what he's been waiting for and almost instantly he has control of the situation. Working her nerves and turning them against her and she finds herself somehow under his spell. Being sucked in by his clever tactics she suddenly finds herself nervously squirming around in front of him. Confessing intimate, personal details about herself to him as he obviously sized her up. Before she knows whats happened she somehow finds herself allowing him to take her hand and lead her into his house. There is a whirlwind of lust and confusion running through her head as she obediently falls to her knees in front of him as he had commanded her to. Embarrassed by allowing herself to be put in this position and totally humiliated by realizing it was exactly where she wanted to be submissively staring up at his triumphant smirk as she fished his cock out of his dirty sweatpants like she was told to. Shaking with shame and excitement at how wet her pussy was getting by being man- handled by this dirty arrogent fuck as he shoved his cock down her throat deep enough to gag her with it.

Now all bets are off and she finds herself being dragged deeper into his perversions by the day. Keeping it her little secret from me as he molds her into his depraved little fuck monkey while I work my ass off all day, totally ******* of whats been going on. Her being far too embarrassed to tell me what has been happening since the day of her awakening.

Sorry for the slow reply..:eek:

Just some background history...

When I met my wife donkey years ago while in college, she was a virgin, innocent but rather curious girl. We did not have sex till our marriage. It was all my fault as I was very shy and timid boy and did not want it even though she wanted it.

Guessed the temptation and peer pressure was too great for her. All her girlfriends were having sex with their boyfriends except her. And in the end, she did it behind my back once with a popular guy in school after he hit on her several times with his sweet talk. He took her virginity which was supposed to be mine. She did confess to me after that incident and instead of getting angry, I found out that I was turned on and secretly wanted more.

I even told her it was alright and made more opportunity for her to get hit more often. I told her that she could have fun and enjoyed herself as long as her heart belonged to me. After that, she was being fucked by him every other night till he got enough of her and passed her around to his buddies.

She became popular and ended up well-used by all his friends. It was to the point that she was being fucked almost everyday by his circle of friends. There were about ten to fifteen guys in and out. Whenever any one of the guy's girlfriend was not available, she would be the spare tyre to let them dump their cums! They all knew I was her boyfriend but none of them care as they knew that I dared not stand up to them and she was the willing toy, anyway!

Later on when she knew I liked it, she would tell me what had happened while she was stroking my cock while we were together. It even went on that she learned how to torment me when she realized that I wanted it that way. She would always remind me that I could not have sex with her till marriage but she confessed that she loved being used by them and love to have a cuckold boyfriend.

It worked well for both of us and we got married later. Guessed that group of guys had used her at least several hundred times by the time we were married. And needless to say, they got her a big present for her wedding and do you know what was that? :eek:

It wasn't planned for. In those days, it was barebacked most of the time. As one evening she broke the news to me that she was pregnant. She did not know who the daddy was as there were so many of them. Definitely not mine as at that time, I still have not had sex with her yet. She wanted to abort it but in the end, I told her to keep it and we should get married. We only got married when she was about 6 months pregnant and you can imagine the big bulge when she was wearing her wedding gown.

I remembered the whole group came to our wedding too. On that night, the whole group of guys, about twenty of them, came to our suite. She was still in her white gown but worn no panty. She lifted her gown to show them that she was always ready and invited everyone to take turns on her. I just sat there and wanked my dick, while watching them fucking her in all her sex holes. Yes, her asshole too and everyone cummed either inside her pussy or her asshole.

By the time they had all done with her, her pussy and ass was so sore and flooded and overflow with their mixture of sticky cums. She then allowed me to fuck her for the first time and I only took probably less than ten strokes and it was game over! It was unbearable that my sperm just leak out uncontrollably. They all had a good laugh at me and made me licked up everything in her cunt. It was embarrassing and humiliating.

wifeslut said:
...It worked well for both of us and we got married later. Guessed that group of guys had used her at least several hundred times by the time we were married. And needless to say, they got her a big present for her wedding and do you know what was that? :eek:

LOL:D I thought she had got a HIV infection after all the fucks & sucks.

Come on tell us, what was the colour of the baby :D

It isn't black coz the whole group aren't black :)

In those days, hardly anybody heard about HIV.... pls......

Users who are viewing this thread