• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and pervert neighbour

• Thread starterwifeslut
  • Start date

wifeslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2011
Just to share an incident happened sometime ago

Ever since we shifted in to this neighbourhood, this next door guy kept hitting on my wife. He is about early 50s and a retired military man. My wife does not work at that time and that gave him plenty of time to hit on her.

My wife is in her early 40s and is a cock teaser and loves to ****** herself. All this happenings were told to me by my wife as she did not want to hide anything from me. She loves to play the innocent and naive wife and pretended to be stupid and careless.

Initially, he hardly smiled when we shifted in. He got those stern look and my wife told me she did not like him but I knew better as she always said things like that, which actually meant she was trying to get his attention. When I came home from work the second night, she told me he was always hanging out in the backyard, looking at her. I told her that she could always get inside the house and need not let him saw her. But she did not and instead stayed outside, pretending to hang clothes while giving him more chance to talk to her.

I asked her what she was wearing at that time and she said it was just a casual white summer dress. It was pretty thin and could be see through under the ray of sunlight. Knowing her that she won't wear bra at home and usually thongs underneath. That probably explained why he was always there whenever my wife was around.

He started chatting up with her and quickly turned sexual when she simply honestly answered whatever he asked. He started by throwing compliments her way and she fell for it! He called her pretty and sexy and told her she got the best body. She liked it and started to open out to him. He then started to ask her about her sex life and she even told him that we hardly have sex and of cause he took the opportunity to hit it, by saying it would be a waste and if she was her wife, he would keep her warm every night, blah blah blah...

He even asked her how often she masturbated and she told him everyday! He said married women her age should have sex more often and told her to find fun outside. She told him she would think about it.

wow, great story, do tell more

Please continue!

Good! Continue.

The next night while we were on bed, this was what our conversation as far as I could recall.

I asked her, "So did you talk to him today?"

She answered, "Yes as I was in the backyard doing some exercise."

"What, you exercise in the backyard?"

"Yes cause it was hot inside the house. Outside it's much cooler." More like she wanted to be seen and let him talked to her.

"Oh... sure it was cooler outside. So he came to talk to you?"

"Yes of cause. I was busy doing my exercise routine and he was watching me from the side gate and started to talk to me. So I got no choice and did my exercise near to the side gate and we did not have to shout."

"Oh I see, interesting! Don't mind me asking what were you wearing today?"

And she quickly and enthusiastically went to put it on for me to see. I knew she loved to tease and torment me. She put on a thin t-shirt and a pair of running shorts. Let me tell you her shorts were real sexy and erotic. It was small and short, those shorts that could not cover fully your ass and so the bottom part of your ass would be *******. She had cut a slit all the way up the side as she said it would be easier to exercise or run but I guessed it was more for showing her intimate areas if you care to see it. Making it worse, she had cut away the inner underwear that came along with it.

So I told her to show me what did she exercise today and needless to say, all those splits and bents that would ****** almost every part of crouch. But she was sensible enough to put on a thong to cover her modesty. And then she did the stationary jog and I could see how much her boobs were bouncing up and down as she did not like to wear bra. If any guys had seen her in those running attire, who would not want to hit on her!

She then sat down next me and saw my hard cock poking raising as I always sleep naked. She smiled and said, "You want me to tell you more?"

"Yes, please. I'm waiting!"

"Well, he suggested that we play a game after when I had finished my exercise."

"What? Game? Like what?"

"He said that if he could guess the correct color of my panties, I have to show it to him to prove that he was correct."

"And you play along with him?"

And my wife replied embarrassingly, "Yes since I got nothing better to do and it was quite fun too. And he was so smart and got the color right!"

"Yes, he was clever! And then what happened?" Of cause he got it right when you were bending here and there. Only a blind person would get it wrong!

"He then said I had to show it to him as he got it right and could not back out from my words. So I got no choice but to put my shorts down and let him see my panties." As she was saying this last sentences, she stood up from the bed and put down her shorts and show me exactly what had happened.

"Wow! Smart guy! so he like what he saw?"

"Of cause he liked it. I would be offended if he did not! He then asked me to turn around so that he could see my ass too. He even told me to bend over just like this." And she bent over with her ass up in front of my face. Oh no, what a fucking erotic sight! My cock was hard as rock then. "You like what you see now, dear?" asked my wife.

"My cock tells you so."

"Yes, I can see that but remember to be a good boy and don't play with that thing."

:eek:

This is a great story. I love whether it is true of not! (Hoping it's true)

Pictures?

oh my boy :eek:

hot story .. more please

what happened then princess?

Continue:

"So what happened then?"

"He said jokingly that it was my fault for teasing him and make him so hard! Since he was wearing those tight shorts similar to those cycling pants, his bulge really show and he was not shy to show it to me. He even asked me to look at it! He then took my hand and led me to press on his bulge to feel it" And at that moment, my wife place her hand on my hardened cock and it almost shoot out!

"Oh no..... what then happen?"

"He asked me to take it out and play with it and said I need it!"

"And did you?"

"Well, I don't have much of a choice since it was really me that make him so hard and wanting me, right? So I pull down his shorts and it really swell in my hand when I jerked it for him! It is a real nice cock!"

"Oh no.. so you jerk out for him?"

"Well, not really.. as he said it would be a waste to just jerk it out. I opened the side door and let him over to our backyard and he immediately made me squatted on my knees. My face was then directly facing his cock. Without a word, he then pressed my head forward and he just pushed his cock inside my mouth."

"Oh no........ you like it?"

"To be honest, yes! I love it as I like the way he handled me! It makes me so nasty and slutty! I was not only sucking his cock. He was actually fucking my mouth! He simply grabbed tight of my hair and he just pushed his cock in and out of my mouth as if it was my pussy. He pushed in hard and fast and it hit my throat several times but he would not care nor let go and kept fucking my mouth till I could feel his sperm shooting up my throat."

"Oh no, this guy is really dominating! You swallow his cum?"

"He said he wanted me to taste it and eat it all in and so I just obey and it really tastes good! He then make me lick his cock clean and dry before tell me that he would be seeing me tomorrow again as he needed to rush off then"

"So you decided to do it again?" And as I said it, my cock on her hands could not take it and my cum spilled out onto her hands.

"What have you done? You ain't supposed to cum if I never tell you too! And she put her hand and placed it on my mouth. "Eat it all up and make sure you clean it good!" And so I ended up eating my own cum while she carried on tormenting me. "So as to punish you, wait to hear my juicy story tomorrow, my dear small fly!"

so nice, keep going please

Wow... very hot story. Loving it :)

The next night, as expected, more juicy news came in. This was what she told me. Immediately after I had gone to work, she hung around the backyard again, doing stupid things like gardening but obviously, she was waiting for him to appear. And of cause, he came out to greet her.

He then asked her whether she liked what she had done yesterday and she honestly replied that she felt fun and naughty. That gave him the chance to be more daring and he started to dominate her as he knew she was turn on by it. Just for your info, he used to be in those military parade square, shouting and screaming at those recruits. He was strict and would not hesitate to punish anyone who disobeyed him. And that explained his dominating traits.

He then told my wife that he needed to see what she was wearing beneath her clothes. He asked her to lift up her t-shirt and she excitedly ******* her breast to him. "Nice boobs! Good gals like you will not wear bra." And he just grabbed both her boobs and played with it and pushing it up and down as if testing whether her boobs could be bounce or not!" She simply loved the way he manhandling her. She said her pussy juice was already starting to flow!

He then asked her to lift up her skirt and show him and of coz she happily obliged! He looked at her as if he was on a inspection routine. Without any warning, her panties was yanked off down to her knees. She said she was so excited with anticipation what to come next. He bent down and told her to spread her legs apart to let him have a clear look at her pussy He then slid one finger into her pussy hole and it easily went in without any problem. "See, I knew it. It is already wet and sticky! He pulled it out and taste it. "Hmm... your cunt juice tastes sweet, sexy!" He then pushed it in again and this time, he stuck his fingers into her mouth and let her tasted her own juice.

She was then turn around and she said she could feel his breath near to her ass as he squatted behind her. He must be staring hard at her ass. He then took both her hands and place it on her bum and told her to spread it wide herself and hold it wide open so that he could inspect her! I too was taken aback by his boldness and his dominating way of handling my wife. She did what she was told and spread her asshole wide for him. She was so embarrassed but at the same time, loving it! Luckily, no passerby saw them as our backyard hardly have anybody walking by. It was surrounded by bushes anyway but if you really wanted to peep in, it could as there were many small holes in the bushes.

"Did your husband fucked you in your ass yet? She did not know what to say and hesitated.

He then used both his hands to grope her bum roughly and slapped it once, "C'mon, tell me? Have you or have you not?"

Oh no, he was asking way too intimate question but I guessed I was turned on too! And she answered, "No, my ass is still virgin!" See, she is a good liar! She loved to be fucked in her ass and how could she be a virgin!

"Good gal! I like this kind of gal! Let me tell you, your ass won't be virgin anymore soon!" and he grinned at her. Since your husband does not know how to appreciate your ass, someone will! And you would need to be punished!"

"Punished? Why?"

"Tell me have you been a naughty girl? Tell me aren't you a married woman but love to play around? Answer me?"

"Well, yes." as she replied shyly.

"And that's why you need to be punished! Correct?"

"Well, yes. i think so. But how to be punished?"

He grinned again and led her to his place this time and she excitedly followed behind him! She looked so damn slutty with her t-shirt still up baring her breast and with her panties still at her knees, making her walked slowly and so funny too. She said he loved to see her in this way!

*To be continued soon on how she was punished! If you like my slutty wife's story, please make some comments, so I won't be so lonely in writing alone :) Thank you

**Those who really wanted to see how my wife looks like, please PM me or post it here to indicate that you want and I will past you the link to her photos. She does NOT allowed me to post it in the open and i cannot disobey her. Sorry and thanks for understanding.

wifeslut said:
.... As I said this, my cock in my wife's hands could not take it and I ejaculated into her hands.

"What have you done?" She said. "You aren't supposed to cum unless I tell you to!"

Ah... so your wife does not allow you to cum unless she orders you to. Very good... that's entirely appropriate.

wifeslut said:
Then, my wife held out her hand, placed it on my mouth, and said: "Eat it all and make sure you clean it all off my hand!" So I ended up eating my own cum while she carried on tormenting me. "So as to punish you, wait 'til you hear my juicy story tomorrow, my dear small fry!" she said.

Well, having ejaculated without your wife's permission, having to eat your cum from her hand was probably the mildest punishment you could expect. (I mean, she might have given you a spanking.) As for her referring to you as "my dear small fry"... ouch!

wifeslut said:
BTW, my wife will NOT allow me to post her photos in the open forum and I cannot disobey her. Sorry, and thanks for understanding.

Yes, of course. You appear to be a proper cuckold with a clear understanding of the importance of not disobeying your wife.

I'm looking forward to your next installment. :p

Custer Laststand said:
Well, having ejaculated without your wife's permission, having to eat your cum from her hand was probably the mildest punishment you could expect. (I mean, she might have given you a spanking.) As for her referring to you as "my dear small fry"... ouch!
Just to elaborate a little. She was in the good mood that night as she probably knew she would be enjoying him the next day and hence, only light punishment.

She does not do spanking. She do caning to be exact! There is a cane hanging in our bathroom as she usually do the caning in there. The moment I had done something wrong [She is always right and I will be always wrong anyway], she will order me to the bathroom and get ready by shouting, "Toilet bowl!" And that means I have to strip totally naked, stand in front of the toilet bowl, spread my legs wide and bend over with my hands on both side of the floor. In this way, my entire face will be inside the bowl, staring at the water.

But when she was in a foul mood, especially when she did not get any good fucking lately, she would even shit first and never flush off. And I have to assume that caning position with my face directly facing all her shit and pee and smell it but never touch it. It is really a very humiliating punishment!

With my ass up and my ball and cock dangling from behind, it will be at her mercy! She love to cane me in this position and love to see all the red cane marks on my ass. And if she see my cock went hard, she will just use the cane and cane my balls and cock too. It is painful but enjoyable at the same time!

scintillating shit

Hi Wifeslut
great story would like to hear more and would like to see pics. as well

He led her into his place and she obediently followed. She is a switch. With me, she is a dom but to other dom guys, she loved to be a sub.

"I will punish you now for being such a naughty girl. You got your husband but yet you still play with others. Tell me you like other men's cocks?"

"Yes, I am a very naughty girl and I admit I love other men's cocks!" She actually confessed to a total stranger on that and he knew he got her!

He sat on the chair and made her bent over lying on his thighs. He then started to spank her bare ass with his hands. She said it was a long time since someone that dominant spanked her and she really missed it! She said he spanked her hard till her ass was all sore red as she show her bum to me to prove it. But she said she really like it and was very wet too when he kept spanking her.

She then went on to tell him that she would also cane me whenever I was naughty. It was really embarrassing that he knew about my submissive nature and he was more than glad to assert his power over us even more.

He then get her on her knees and sucked his cock!

My wife then said this to me, "And you know something? While sucking his cock, he suddenly turn around with his ass to my face and tell me to spread his ass and lick his asshole!"

"Oh no, this guy really make you his slut! So did you do it?"

"Of coz I did it! I love to lick his ass. It makes me feel so nasty and kinky! So how do you feel it when I won't even want to lick your ass! Look at your cock now. It's already so hard! Go behind me now and start licking my ass like what I did to him" And so I obediently spread her ass and tongue fucked her asshole.

"He even make me suck his hairy balls. He make me sleep on the floor and he squatted over my face and I alternating licking his asshole, balls and cock. He then pull both my legs up and bent it till it was all spread wide and he started to use a belt to whip my pussy and ass. I love that position as it makes me so vulnerable to his mercy!" And she make me do the same thing too. Licking her ass and pussy while she took the cane and hit my cock, balls and ass. She said she wanted me to feel what she felt earlier when he done that to her. Ended up that my ass was equally sore too!

"After when he got enough of my licking, he just fucked me hard and call me his slut! The feeling was great and I cum several times! He then said my ass would no longer be virgin anymore and he shoved his hard cock into my asshole! Are you looking at my asshole now? It's been fucked a while ago and you are licking it now!"

No wonder I could smell some weird cum taste. As she was telling me, she was hitting my cock and making it uncontrollable and almost spilled out!

"He told me that I will be his toy from now onwards. His fuck toy to be exact! He said I will have to tell him whenever I got wicked or naughty thoughts and he will punish me to crrect me on your behalf. And he forbade me to wear bra and panties when with him. He said his slut will always be naked and ******* to all who care to see it."

"And you agree to all his demands?"

"I will be his toy" And on hearing that, my cum just spilled out uncontrollably! Oops....

great update do you have any more

Users who are viewing this thread