• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife & another Guy

• Thread starterHeavenlyDreams
  • Start date

HeavenlyDreams

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2009
I've been secretly interested in the cuckold lifestyle for awhile now, but never personally took the initiative to fully act on it as I have secretly fantasized about it for years ... until now!

It all started a few weeks ago where my wife told me she had a dream about being in bed with another man. I pushed for information, and she revealed that the man in her dream was a guy she works with at her work. Adding that she didn't really know him, but saw him at the office occasionally where my wife works as a supervisor. Of course, I had to tease her about the dream, and she said it "Was just a Dream", and that they were not having sex, but were "Just in Bed together". I eventually talked her into giving me his name, and that was that.

A few days later, my wife was constantly coming home horny, and a little out of breath which resulted in me getting some great sex from her. I eventually coaxed her into telling me what was causing all the excitement over the past week, and she finally revealed that the same guy she dreamed about had been flirting with her hard, and that she hoped I wouldnt get mad about it. I didn't, and even decided to visit her on her lunch break the next day (mainly just to get a look at this guy). After visiting my wife, and acting very nonchalant about everything, I went and seeked the guy out and finally saw him emerge from his cubicle located a fair distance away from my wife. Getting a good look at him, I could see why my wife was coming home horny all the time. The guy was young (no older than 26), very handsome, and it was easily obvious despite him wearing a dress shirt, tie, and slacks, that he was very built and in tremendous shape. Honestly, I have nothing on him.

And I could see why he would be flirting with my wife. She's 5'9, curvacious figure with a tight flat stomach, double DD tits, a nice round ass, hazel green eyes, and long chocolate brown hair that's several inches past her shoulders. We're both in our late 30's, and she's stayed in great shape where I, to be perfectly honest, have grown a pot belly over the years. Sad to say.

Anyways, to wrap this up ... I got my wife to admit that she finds him attractive, but she also said it wouldnt go any farther than that. I encouraged her to go with the flow, if even just to get a thrill. She seemed reluctant, but today she came home and revealed that they actually went out for drinks after work, and that he asked her out Friday night. My wife said that she didnt know if it was the drinks, or how "Hot" he is (As she puts it), but she simply couldnt resist his charms and agreed! Though she did seem to have come to her senses by the time she came home to me. I cooly replied that she should go out, and have fun. As we are kinda both treating this as something of a taboo game. Her response, with a evil grin, was that he's already had sex with alot of girls at work, and according to rumor hung like a bear and incredible in bed. She also playfully warned that, "she would not be held responsible for what happens if she goes out with him!". I told her to proceed, and I could easily tell her face held a look of both
reservation and anticipation.

Truth be told, I am having feelings of jealousy, but also feelings of extreme arousal. Is this normal? Should I try and stop this consummation from happening? Or should I submit to my secret desires and let my wife have sex with another man? I can tell my wife really gets turned on thinking and talking about this guy ... just as I can see why this stud has been on the chase to get his meat in my wife ... so it may not be up to me anymore anyways. :eek: :)

cliche

Íts a cliche - but 'be careful what you wish for'. And if she goes for it then welcome to the world of the cuckold. There are probably added risks going with a guy at work. We pick guys using the Internet and this allows it to be more anonymous - no shared friends etc... It is a thrill to think of them fucking but remember she is going to be seeing him everyday.

Good luck - it sounds like you guys are ready to go for it.

cris x

You would be very wise to let her go out with him, then enjoy her like you never have when she comes home. Sam gave me my sexually freedom 7 years ago and our marriage could not be better. Beth

I say, go for it, but be careful and become more affectionate with her than you have been before all this started. Romance her for all you are worth.

Welcome to the roller coaster... and no, it is not up to you anymore.

I hope he is married, if not get ready for some drama.

Maybe, maybe not

msbeth said:

From the description, this guy is looking for notches on his belt, not a potential GF. My wife has dated single guys like this, and it's been fine. He'll eventually turn his sights to some other potential new conquest and move on.

I don't actually think it's possible to break things down to simple, black and white rules like "married good, single bad". People are more complicated than that, with many shades of gray. My wife has learned to trust her gut when it comes to identifying fuck buddies with high drama potential and avoid them like the plague, regardless of how attracted she might be to them physically.

Very nice story, your wife is lucky that she gets to be pleasured by a young fit stud and you are lucky because she will tell you every detail about how he fucked the hell out of you cute wife.

Be careful! Your wife will fall for him, he will see her as a good fuck and a silly tart thats gone for the bait. He will move on to a younger woman for sure. She will act like a love sick school-girl, make a cunt of herself and you and everyone will know. Prick!

Well at the end of the day she is going to fuck him if you give your permission or not. There are hundreds of women just like her, looking and hoping for their sexually freedom and hundreds are doing their thing anyway. So you might as well except the fact and start enjoying her as she wants to be enjoyed. Beth

Thanks for the responses, guys!

I say, go for it, but be careful and become more affectionate with her than you have been before all this started. Romance her for all you are worth.

Sounds good to me. That's pretty much my plan once all of this happens.

Welcome to the roller coaster... and no, it is not up to you anymore.

That's true. I can't help but to feel a tinge of jealousy when I really sit and think about this. That my wife is going to get thoroughly fucked by this super stud that honestly looks like a GQ fitness model ... however I really get aroused by this as well. I'm naturally submissive by nature, and I think I can take solace that it's not up to me anymore. Probably never really was.

He's not. I understand he has a blonde girlfriend that's very pretty. Though it's obvious he's not very faithful since he's apparently already slept with a number of women at the company him and my wife work at.

From the description, this guy is looking for notches on his belt, not a potential GF. My wife has dated single guys like this, and it's been fine. He'll eventually turn his sights to some other potential new conquest and move on.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking, and why I'm not too overly worried that he's going to try and steal her away. Sure it's a concern in the back of my mind, but it seems like this guy, going off his past affairs, is just looking to add notches to his belt. My wife tells me that all of the girls think he's soooo hot, and even the one's he apparently had sex with want another go at him.

Basically, I just think he's aimed his dick at my wife, and she's taking the bait.

Very nice story, your wife is lucky that she gets to be pleasured by a young fit stud and you are lucky because she will tell you every detail about how he fucked the hell out of you cute wife.

Yes. I already told her in a teasing way that "details are a must!". :)

The guy is in hot demand by many of the girls at work, and your wife wants "what they have had". She will allow him to seduce her - and your dream will cum true. Spell out clearly that she has your permission to "go all the way" to her heart's content.

She will open her thighs up wide and give him all he wants, because the rumour about his cock size and bed side manner will ring true when she is alone with him.

He won't want to marry your wife, but he will ask her to be "available on demand" for quite some time - before he beds another young filly that catches his eye.

You are incredibly lucky to have such a hot wife - so many husbands would love to change places with you. I sincerely hope your wife brings home many cream pies and sits on your face and enjoys the licking I recommend you give her.

Just a few tips

Dear Heavenly:

You are doing the right thing.
Letting your wife go through with this is a way of demonstrating that you really love her.
It will make your marriage stronger, and your sex life better.

Here are a few tips:
1) Be extra supportive and tell her that you love her.
2) Be sincere and tell her that you like what she is doing, tell her that it turns you on.
3) Cuckolding is all about sharing and all about love.
So share the details. Talk about what you both feel. This is a very enjoyable part of Cuckolding.
4) Tell her that you will love her no matter what.
( The truth is you will love her more)
You will soon find out about this marvelous thing.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Update

Well, to give everyone a quick update, she did fuck him. My wife left Friday night and did not return home until Sunday afternoon. I recieved a text from her Saturday around noon stating that she would be spending the day with him, and not coming home till Sunday. Which of course brought on slight jealousy, but even more excitement and arousal on my part.

I'll give more details later ... her details Sunday evening brought a whirlwind of emotions for me to say the very least !!!

She spent with him 2 days for the first time ? Are you sure ur not kidding ?

msbeth said:
Well at the end of the day she is going to fuck him if you give your permission or not. There are hundreds of women just like her, looking and hoping for their sexually freedom and hundreds are doing their thing anyway. So you might as well except the fact and start enjoying her as she wants to be enjoyed. Beth

Well said, par for the course now for young people, vanilla marriages become boring far quicker than they used to - enjoy the temptations while the sun shines.

jojo4017 said:

God is in the detail as she makes mind pictures bounce around in your head. Be ever so lucky and "allow her" to bring these real life dramas home to make your cock twitch excitedly and premature ejaculate a yard or two across the room.

When she tells you the details, you are making a movie in your mind, and whenever she repeats several keywords, your movie sweeps back up onto you mind screen. Just like Pavlov's mind conditioning of his dogs to desire food only when he rang a bell.

You can reach a point where your cock goes stiff everytime she throws the key words at you to remind you she "kinda enjoys her dating adventures"

Let's see..., your wife calls you noonish Saturday, after fucking her handsome, well-hung, young stud all Friday night..., she tells you that she won't be back until Sunday night..., this is all very deliberate behavior. I don't know what happened Sunday, but I can just about assure you, she will want to continue seeing him.
Cocksman though he might be, I am also sure that, in your wife, he found a sexy mature woman that can match his want for sex, and be devoted to pleasing him, so my guess is that they will be seeing one another intensely.

One thing you might want to keep in mind is that he may not only want her for himself, if he is into MFM, FMF or more, your wife will likely be fucking other guys. Be careful. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread