• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife at Nudist clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have introduced this subject before without much success, so will try again.

My question is: Have you husbands ever taken your wives to nudist clubs or gatherings of any kind where she was completely naked before other men?

And if so, what was your experience? Were you uncomfortable? Was she? Did it have an effect on your sex lives?

This is an area in which I have had considerable experience, having taken four different women to nudist gatherings, and having watched as they walked completley naked before the men who stared at their tits and pussies and entertained their own fantasies of fucking them.

At one club, I was introduced into a group of husbands as "the guy whose wife has those really big titties!" I was proud, to say the least.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

We have gone to Jamica numerous times and have enjoyed the nude beaches there. My wife is very comfortable being nude and I don't have a problem with it. Sometimes guys without wives or girlfriends will attempt to get on the nude beach to see the women there. I just figure that they are frustrated losers who can not get a lady of their own and ignor them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey Son-of...

I can tell you that here in NJ we have a legitimate nude beach (complete with snack-bar and facilities) where I've gone with my wife for years.

She loves stripping down and lying out naked and she doesn't care a bit about other guys staring or pitching their lounges/blankets very close to her. Many times she'll fake being asleep behind her sunglasses so she can have fun watching the guys trying to stare at her tits or her pussy (she keeps it bare in the summer!).

She's never done anything with anyone at the beach though - but it has spurred us to have some incredible sex.

And I also believe that it gave her the courage to finally act on her (and my) desire to finally fuck another guy - which she finally did.

I had always viewed that as a great first step to see how comfortable she would be being nude in front of other guys - and it worked!!!! I'd surely recommend this as a good first step. No doubt about it. Plus, it's also good for husbands to see how they feel about their wives being on-display for other guys. Figure if you freak out at the beach - you're really going to be uncomfortable elsewhere with all of this.

Becomming nudist was the first step in our hotwife/cuckold experience. While most nudist resorts do not allow outward sexual behavior it does provide a chance to do alittle shopping so to speak. Being descrete is the key to finding singles or couples for play at nudest resorts. Its going on but behind closed doors.

SoonToBe said:
Hey Son-of...

what did you mean by saying that ???

--------

anyway SOJ very nice topic and very nice question man

more participating and sharing ideas from guys would do nice work here guys...

keep up the good work SOJ....you are the Godfather you know ???

Tiger, was that question for me ? We have found nudist resorts to be a great place for women to find body acceptance and become at ease being nude around men and women. My point was meant to be that opportiuities for play were available. If that was taken wrong I am sorry.

My wife and I have gone to Jamacia, Couples Ocho Rios. They have a nude island. You can't stay on the island unless you are naked. I didn't know if she would go for it but she loved it and we stayed there every day. It is different seeing her naked in front of other guys and they can and do all stare at her body but I loved it and I also got to see alot of naked women. Everyone was relaxed there and no one said anything about us all staring at the naked women or them staring at the naked men. Loved it.

Luv to tkae mine to Jamaica to let nude hiung blk males view her and her to see the lengths the males have for in her.

Don't !!

Please read the forum rules ...
Bumping defunct threads is not something appreciated around here...

My wife and I have been to nudist clubs and nude beaches. She is very comfortable nude but I am not because my soft dick is almost non existent. Several times black bulls have taken her to nude beaches. A couple of weeks ago one took her to Haulover, a nude beach in north Miami. I like it when that happens, a black bull takes her out to show off.

Attachments

• small-cucky.jpg
    small-cucky.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: Barker
I would love to take my asian wife to a nude beach and watch her trying to gaze at black cock. Maybe that would be a good way to get her to try one.

we go to a nude club in edinburgh .20 to 25 couples .helen loues the looks and the touches .its very relaxed with no expectations .
Its invite only .we get asked about twice a year .
All ages all walks of life .

My wife actually got us into nudism 25yrs ago. I was a bit shy of it but I took her anyway to a local nudist club in north GA. It was nice walking around with her nude and seeing all the guys ogling her. The third visit she saw her first really big cock and has been luving them ever since. Me too now.

We been nudists almost 25yrs so lots of guys have seen wife strutting her big bush and big rear around nude in heels and barefoot. I luv it. Many have gone in her bareback also. If you go tho, mind the rules... no open erections, sit on a towel ALWAYS, and stay away from the kids. Email me with specific questions. Black men always encouraged to get into nudism.

I am glad to see from the messages that other husbands do understand the excitement that can come from showing their wives naked to other men. It is a form of "wife-sharing-lite" and much less dangerous than the real thing.

Whenever I see a naked woman with her husband at a nude beach, I go out of my way to let the husband know I enjoyed looking at her. I understand the thrill of hearing another guy say "your wife's got really big tits!" or "I love looking at your wife's hairy pussy!"

That's why we take them there!

Watching other men oogle my mother!

I've often wondered if my being a cuck was partially due to seeing my mother oogled by other men. My parents were nudists and took both me and my older sister along. When I was about 11 or 12, I remember jerking off for the first time. While stroking it, I had mental images of my mother, who was only about 35 at the time and had one hellva hot body. Anyway, I've often seen her standing or sitting totally nude as she talked to other men and with my father sitting nearby merely watching. I don't know if they were swingers or if he was a cuck or what. I do know that, like me, he had a small cock. Certainly not one deserving of my mother's body. My sister used to make fun of me saying that it was easy to spot who I belonged too. Likewise it was easy to see who was her mother too. They both seemed to attracted hunky guys with big dicks. I often watched guys as the talked to them, looking for the slightest twitch of their cocks. Being nudist most of them were able to keep from letting their arousal show. I was not, my little wiener would poke up like a flag stir in a cocktail, waving for everyone to see and poke fun at. I did occasionally see a guy getting hard while talking to my mom and I'll never forgot one guy in particular. He was well hung and I think it was the first time they'd ever met. My dad and I were standing next to her when he came up. I immediately looked at his huge cock hanging like a large limp sausage down from an enormous set of balls. First, he shook hands with my dad, whose tiny dick was nearly drawn up inside it's self. Then he turned to my mom catching her as she was checking out his package. He smiled as he took her hand and she smiled back. It was then that I noticed his cock give a little throb as he checked her out while gently shaking her hand. I also, noted my dad checking out the guys package. As we stood there the guys cock continued to grow bigger and harder by the second. It was nearly poking straight out, right at my mother, in what seemed an instant. I've never seen a cock get that hard so quickly. Then just as abruptly, it deflated. My sister had been all the way across the room and later asked me if I'd seen it. Then she said, she'd like to know what our mother was thinking when it happened. I later jerked off to thoughts of the big dicked stranger fucking my mom, while my sister, dad and I were watching. Perhaps that was the start of my cuck career.

My guess, in reference to the post above this one, is that the small-cocked father took his wife to the nudist club because he wanted the thrill of seeing other men look at her naked body, and, at least, fantasize of fucking her.

Men with small cocks work-out ways to "compensate" themselves for that fact, and one of the most common is to show their wives' naked bodies to other men, as if to say "I may have a small cock, but look at the piece I'm fucking!"

Son of John said:
My guess, in reference to the post above this one, is that the small-cocked father took his wife to the nudist club because he wanted the thrill of seeing other men look at her naked body, and, at least, fantasize of fucking her.

Men with small cocks work-out ways to "compensate" themselves for that fact, and one of the most common is to show their wives' naked bodies to other men, as if to say "I may have a small cock, but look at the piece I'm fucking!"

Perhaps your right, when I went into the Army, I had a set of nude pictures of my wife. I'm sure many guys do. During basic training, I temporarily laid them on my open footlocker, when my bunk mate who slept above me walked up. I hadn't seen him approaching and discovered his presence too late. I glanced up at him and saw him looking directly at the top picture in the stack. In it my wife was lying very sexily and totally nude on our bed. It left very little to your imagination. He asked if it was my wife and said she's gorgeous. I was stunned and said, thanks, as I quickly reached to pick them up. Unfortunately, in my hurry to grab them, the worst happened. I dropped half of them and they seem to fly all over the floor. Instinctively, he stooped to help me pick them up then handed me a half dozen or so nude pictures of her doing everything from posing nude to sucking my cock.

He apologized for startling me, saying, damn, you'd better be careful where you put those, every guy in the barracks would love to jack off with them. I realized he was right and begged him not to tell anyone. He was a little guy maybe four or five inches shorter than me and fifty pounds lighter, but I'd seen him in the shower and his cock was absurdly large. As I stood there still a bit stunned, I noticed him glance down at the pictures in my hand. On top was one of her stroking my little cock. I glanced at him and he smiled, sorry, he said, I can't help but wonder what she'd look like doing that to me. Again, I implored him not tell anyone. He said, don't worry you secret is safe, but you might let me take one occasionally to the head so that I can jerk off. Stupidly, I agreed.

After that, he'd ask if he could look at the pictures and I get them out for him, always making him assure me that he wouldn't tell anyone. Then while he went to the head, I'd lay there on my bunk, imagining him stroking his big cock while he looked at my wife's pictures. After a week or so, he'd taken jerked off to every one of them. He began to talk to me about his favorites and ask me questions about her. He wanted to know if she'd every fucked any other guys. Amazingly, I found myself answering him, telling him, yes she'd fucked other guys and perversely telling me everything I knew about it. He said I'll bet she'd like my big dick. I went to sleep that night thinking of them together and my cock became rock hard.

There are many men who would like to have nude photos of their wives, if the wives would only cooperate. As the post above shows, it is very exciting for a husband to know that other men are looking at his wife's naked body and fantasizing about fucking her.

It is something that so few men can admit, but which seems much more widespread than any have guessed: That men like for other men to see their wives naked, and will do about anything to make it happen.

Continuing on from my previous post... While it's true I was excited about the guy jerking off to pictures of my wife, things got much worse. It wasn't long before I was approached by another guy who wanted to "borrow the pictures". I pretended to not know what he was talking about, but he said, "Come on... everyone in the barracks is talking about them". I still stonewalled him, telling him they must be of someone else's wife, because I had no nude pictures of mine. He smirked and reminded me that he'd not mentioned nude pictures of my wife. Fortunately, he didn't pursue it anymore and left me alone.

When he returned later, I ripped my bunk mate for spilling the beans and asked who he'd shown them to. He said, it happened by accident, he'd carefully laid the envelope on top of the hand towel dispenser while washing his hands. No one had been in the latrine when he did that, but suddenly two guys came in soaking wet with sweat and immediately went to the towel dispenser. In the process the envelope was knocked to the floor and the pictures spilled out. They immediately saw what they were and began picking them up looking at them and commenting before I could dry my hands and begin retrieving them myself. It seems like only seconds later a couple more guys came and then someone apparently told someone at the door and before he knew it have the squad bay was inside the latrine passing the pictures around. He explained that it took twenty minutes and cost him nearly a hundred bucks to get all the pictures back. He was sorry but I realized it was my own fault.

Within a few days, I had guys offering me money to let them "borrow the pictures". I was ashamed of myself for doing it I began to charge guys to use them. After a couple of weeks, my Sergeant called me aside and asked me about the pictures. I first I started to deny I had them, but he stopped me short and shall we go inspect your locker. He told me having them was no problem he even said it was okay to share them but I couldn't charge guys to do so and that the CO had ordered him to confiscate the pictures. Reluctantly, I had to hand them over to him. He looked at everyone as I stood there red faced, embarrassed, ashamed and angry all in one. He told me she was a damn fine looking piece of ass and had a cunt anyone would love to eat. Then as he looked at one of her stroking my little cock, he advised me that with her looks and body and my small cock, I'd never be able to keep her anyway. He told me some civilian dude was probably already nailing her regularly. Then he told me he was sorry, but they had to go to the CO and left me.

Two days later I was called to the CO's office. The First Sergeant following me into Captain’s office where the Company Clerk, the Captain (my CO) and a Major from Battalion HQ were all gathered standing around a table with my wife's pictures laid out on it. Standing at attention, they were all smiles as the Captain picked one up of me eating her out. He told me to stand at ease, and said these are good pictures soldier. I'm sure they help you out went you find yourself missing the little wife, but I don't think they are appropriate to use as a money maker in your unit. It kind of makes your wife out as a ***** only you're the one selling her. We all agree that she's beautiful, sexy and well, extremely desirable, but we can't allow this as long as your here. I'm going to put these in my desk drawer and keep them locked away and once you receive orders transferring you out of here, I'll return them to you. At that point the Major interceded, reminding my CO, that the Colonel at Headquarters still hadn't seen them and that he would be taking them for a few days to show him what all the fuss was about. The next two months were long and hard, I suffered all kinds of name calling and abuse until at last I got my orders. I went to the CO, he unlocked his drawer took out and envelope and gave them to me. Wishing me good luck he shook my hand and dismissed me.

Later when I checked, I was amazed to find their condition. Besides the fact that several were missing, some the others were bent, dog eared and worn. A couple even looked like they had something spilled on them; I couldn't help but wonder if they were cum stains. By this time, I'd convinced myself I didn't care, my platoon Sergeant had been right, my wife of less than a year had stopped coming to visit me and written to me that she had met someone else and was divorcing me. At my next duty station, I took out the ones showing my little cock, and willingly shared the pictures of her with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread