• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife at Nudist clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
me and my wife just went to a nudist beach last weekend for the 2nd time ever.. The first time she went topless and enjoyed some attention. last weekend she was more adventurous and wore a gstring bikini and a very small barely covering her nipples bikini top, to make it more attractive it was bright green..she was looking smoking hot. We walked around and the people were just flat out staring..a lady came up to us and congratulated her on her fine ass body, as we work out regularly and it shows..imagine this.. A 38 year old who looks 30, blonde mexican woman with great curves, big tight ass, and 36ddd titties, with a phenomenal athletic body..walking around in gstring amongst a bunch of naked men.. It was the most euphoric elixir of pleasure that i could ever had.
Moreover later that day she decided to take the plunge and go au natureal!!!...we were sitting close to a group of fully clothed men and as i was taking pictures of her phenomenal figure, the men close to us started to rub their cocks furiosly. i glanced at them doing so and i started getting hard so much that i had to lay facedown for a little bit until my erection discipated...she enjoyed the attention so much we are going again this coming weekend, she alredy picked out a sluttier bikini only to take it off once we are there.

Reactions: Islandtimes
She sounds delicious! Can we see some of the photos?

We have frequently visited (mixed gender) sauna's, nude beaches, swingers campings and swingers clubs in the last decade. So you'd think I'm used to the idea of my wife being looked at when she's nude. Quite often she has actually had sex with other guys on the beach or at the camping. Still the mere thought of other men looking at her naked body and wanting her excites me so much! I love the way she loves to show off her body and fierce breasts.

I will try to post some pics

Here it is i hope you guys enjoy

Attachments

• 2011-07-17_16-10-01_515.jpg
    2011-07-17_16-10-01_515.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 388
Very hot picture of your wife!!! My wife and I go to nudist resorts regurlarly and my biggest thrill is showing her off to other men naked. We're in our fifties so she doesn't garner as much attention as the younger girls at first but we are both very fit and she has always been very gregarious, outgoing and friendly with a slightly subliminal sensuality that men will always interpret as her beign a very willling partner. She always seems to subconsciously make men (and women!) think she wants them! But not in a prick-tease sort of way, (because she will blow them too, if we're in the right environment!) but in a way that just represents her charming personality. She's just very open in her language and that's an open invitation ot many. In any event the point is, in no time at all she has many men buzzing around flirting with her, sometimes right in front of me, thinnking they might get lucky. But my favorite part is when I get up and step away to the bathroom or snack bar and leave her by herself. By the time I get back there's always two or three guys around her and she's laughing, flirting and thoroughly enjoying all the attention. And the fact that she is going through this ritual completely naked and uninhibited is such a thrill for me I can't even describe!!!

Wife and I also visit nudist resorts. I also leave wife alone by the pool and many times when I come back there will be a guy talking to her. MOst of the time I will find something to do elsewhere and check back from time to time. Just 2 weekends ago she ended up having sex with a guy (with condom) that she meet this way.

When my wife and I have been at nudist clubs, the guys do come around and walk slowly by while looking at her tits and pussy. Later, if they can catch me alone, they will tell me how much they enjoyed looking at her and as soon as they realize that I am not offended, they become very graphic in what they say about her.

Several have asked "Do you let other guys fuck your wife?" and I always tell them that that is her decision. But, that is another story.

Reactions: Islandtimes
We are long time nudists (25 years). Wife began topless at home then saw article in newspaper about local nudist club we were ******* of. So a few weeks later I took her to nudist lcub and we joined. The third weekend there she began meeting guys with big cocks and going on nature hikes and sucking and fucking them while I was sunning by the pool.

My wife and I are nudists.

I think maybe you don't really understand nudism.....and I'm not sure where you got your "much evidence" since I've never seen a study or even a survey supporting your hypothesis

Chicago maids

We were not at a nudist club, however, my wife and I went to a sauna while on vacation. We went to the public hot tub and discovered that most everybody who was around the very large (seated at least 25) tub was naked. My wife, without even thinking about it stripped totally naked and went to find a place in the tub. I sat down next to her. The water was very warm and relaxing, and the jets were making little bubbles on the water so that you couldn't see under water. After an hour or so my wife decided she was ready to move on, so we got out of the tub and went to the dressing rooms to dry off and get dressed. When we got back to the car my wife was all giddy and flirtatious. She says to me " I couldn't believe it when you started rubbing my pussy underwater, it made me so horny, and it felt so good." I'm glad it was dark and she couldn't see my face, because I hadn't touched her pussy while we were in the tub. I never told her it wasn't me, so to this day she has no idea that it was a stranger who was fondling her.

Son of John said:
I have introduced this subject before without much success, so will try again.

My question is: Have you husbands ever taken your wives to nudist clubs or gatherings of any kind where she was completely naked before other men?

And if so, what was your experience? Were you uncomfortable? Was she? Did it have an effect on your sex lives?

This is an area in which I have had considerable experience, having taken four different women to nudist gatherings, and having watched as they walked completley naked before the men who stared at their tits and pussies and entertained their own fantasies of fucking them.

At one club, I was introduced into a group of husbands as "the guy whose wife has those really big titties!" I was proud, to say the least.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
I have taken my wife to our local nudist beach, more than once, she enjoyed it, in fact she says she is going to do there with a friend of hers, her friends husband dosent know, and there going with out me

s_zip99 said:
Don't !!

Please read the forum rules ...
Bumping defunct threads is not something appreciated around here...
This happens so often. Just ask Islandtimes

I found this thread by clicking the "What's New" tab on the site's home page. I didn't browse the posts looking for dates.

I had something which is relevant to the thread topic, and which I believed the readers would enjoy, so I posted it.

If the moderator of the forum doesn't like it, it can easily be deleted.

If any reader of the forum believes the thread to be dead and that new posts should not be allowed, that reader can easily skip over it, or ask the moderator to delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread