Wife Became Pro

• Thread starteraussiecouple
  • Start date
dfhviking said:
Wow, so many wonderful women in the world. I would love to have a wonderful woman like you guys talk about for my wife. It wouldn't bother me if she was a pro or had worked in the business or not. Anyone know of a woman, pro or not, who is looking for a good husband?????????????

I'm in search of a man and spent some time working in the brothels of Nevada. I think ************ in the legal sense (i.e. a brothel) can be quite exciting and stimulating

It sure can Renonymph

It’s now over a month that she went pro, does she still like the job? And has she any interesting stories or observations to tell?

Hi
She loves the job more than ever and will get her to write some stories here when she has a chance soon.

aussiecouple said:
Hi
She loves the job more than ever and will get her to write some stories here when she has a chance soon.
Thanks couple, for she is very hot. Her pussy dont look like its hurt any from what I can see. Hot woman making a lot of men happy. It couldnt be any hotter. Have Fun Be Safe okdeacon

my wife is a pro ******

my wife is a pro ***** about 4 years now with my total bless and assistance.
She work daily apart weekends and try to fuck with not more then 4-5 clients a day.

It is good money and her limits keeps her from being frayed... yes it is not easy at all to get dicks daily in all her opens even she choosing the clients by age ,appearance ,manners and well-groomed.

We are not living in the Stats but in a country that the law
let the hookers a reasonable possibility to work freely and not not cross the local law.

she is a freelancer ****** she looked well shaped with big tits 36D with permanent shaved pussy and ass - baby style...

she work on her body and nutrition as apart of her Job.

for myself: She always shows me her pussy after her work - swollen and bunchy clit,let me lick her pussy to orgasm but fuck her only on weekends if she in the right mood.

from time to time after maney pleadings she wil bring home few of her friends old clients and them friends for a gang bang with her participation ( for good money) and hard humiliation ,for me by all of them.

I can't complain on her consideration with my needs....

so let your wife to be a ****** but in the right proportions and never with exaggeration.

pic1040600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: spakie
My wife is still working as a ********** and loving it. She works part time for herself and part time at a parlor. She is now doing it 5-6 nights a week and wow she is so loose its great just as I love it.

She has lots regulars now and always new ones and its the new strangers that get her off the most.:D

The looser the better I love:)

It's definitely fucking hot that she's becoming a pro. Some of the guys in the states don't realize that it's safer to be a professional ***** in other countries. Like Bendix's wife (who is unGODly hot), she works in a country where laws protect prostitutes, and clients are screened. If your wife screens her clients, the fact that she's getting paid for strangers to use her pussy is a fantastic turn-on for you both. Good luck, and keep posting pictures.

As long as you get to enjoy the extra incomes, that's cool I guess

It's a pity you didn't elaborated more about her "getting fucked in all holes" who when did she have DP's etc?
Tell us if she's doing anal with tricks.
hmmm anyway she's one hot slut :)

Bendix - it's easy to see why she's popular - very pretty and a great figure. She'd probably make a pretty good salary just letting guys play with those gorgeous tits.

You should tell us what country - it would be great for their tourist industry!

It doesn't take much for a man such as myself who is aroused by the cuckold scene to extend this fantasy to his wife being paid for sex. Although my wife hasn't gone as far as being a **********, it seems on occasion that men have mistaken her for one when she visits a friend in the poor part of town. They have stopped in their cars and propositioned her. She willingly recounts all the details when she gets home. It is impossible for me to conceal my arousal and she permits me to masturbate to climax as she talks about it.

Now my wife knows I am aroused by her telling me about men trying to pick her up when she's out on her own visiting her friend in the poor part of town, she seems to be dressing more slutty. She has taken to wearing a cheap vinyl coat and short skirt for her visits out. I am beginning to suspect that it is going beyond merely teasing these men. I have not seen any physical evidence of her having sex, but I think she may be. I can't stop imagining what she may be up to and can't help masturbating thinking about it.

renonympho said:
I think ************ in the legal sense (i.e. a brothel) can be quite exciting and stimulating

Yes and safe as well. I wish my wife would become a ********** in a safe and legal environment. She's talked about earning money from her body many times, so I'm sure she thinks about it and seems very comfortable with it. So I'm hopeful ... ;)

i m in sydney tooo
i love creampie
had it everyway

so do you have any pics of this slut , and where does she work if this ia true??, i have a feeling you are playing with your dick

nice pics of your wives.

I must admit this is a subject that has alway intrigued me!

I admit that I am the submissive sugar daddy type and inheriantly want the best for my women. A woman that will tell it like it is, has no problem with a sissy cuck like myself, and they do realize I do want to fluff her, lick and suck other men, and well I do not mind bending over in the least. Back to the topic of this thread, it seems to me a woman has to be special to sell what so many are trying to give away. I remember one hot, August night in Carolina, when my then, not now, Black Mistress was working as a topless dancer in a local strip club, I was in the club that night, and she came up to me, upset, because one of the other girls had taken one of her regulars back stage and gave him a blow job in the hall. She, thats not right, bla, bla bla, and I told her N___, she is just willing to do more for the money, don't blame her, this is the Bible Belt and any girl that works as a stripper is considered a **********, by the Moral Majority. You are fucking me, and your Hispanic lover, and I do not know what he does for you, but I pay a good portion of your bills. You are young, healthly, sexy and you should maximize your income while you can. She sucked her first cock for money that night.

Great story! Thanks for the read!

I'd love to fuck her where can I find you? What's the prize?