• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife & Black UPS Guy

What do you think my wife has done with our Black UPS guy (detail in post)

• Total voters

john stamoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife recently told me she thinks our black UPS guy is cute... She's even admitted to thinking about the bulge in his pants while masturbating.

My poll: what would you guess my wife's involvement has been with this guy? He delivers at a time of day when I am at work.

Last edited:
I'd say probably just flirted at this stage, but thinking of fucking him, which is why she's mentioned him.

My wife used to suck off the black UPS driver each time he delivered a package. She got to the point she was getting 3-4 deliveries a week. Then she started fucking him and when I got home she would lead me into the bedroom where she would sit on my face and have his load drip into my mouth. This went on for about 6 months until he was transferred to a different route. He would stretch her pussy out with his big cock and she loved it.

My wife used to suck off the black UPS driver each time he delivered a package. She got to the point she was getting 3-4 deliveries a week. Then she started fucking him and when I got home she would lead me into the bedroom where she would sit on my face and have his load drip into my mouth. This went on for about 6 months until he was transferred to a different route. He would stretch her pussy out with his big cock and she loved it.

Sounds like the perfect wife!

and the problem is???
danny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back