!!WIFE COLLECTOR!! Send me your wives pictures so I can add them to my collection

• Thread starterExposingSlutWives
  • Start date
Whoreyvonne said:
Great. Please add me to your collection. I am showing you my face when I was 18, 20, 26 and current 42 with my current pussy photos. I masturbated a lot when I was 18 and started to fuck when I was 20. Please show me that you have added them to your collection.

View attachment 2292997 View attachment 2292998 View attachment 2292999 View attachment 2293010 View attachment 2293013
I wish I had a neighbourhood ***** like you when I was younger Yvonne. I would've given that amazing pussy a good work out for sure !
I love a woman who's proud of her pussy and doesn't mind sharing it with mankind. You have some great big titts too. I'd not only love to ram your nice pussy, but give you a nice titty fuck and cum on your face like a good slut deserves.
Thanks for sharing your pussy pics honey bunch.

Reactions: LoserJack, ExposingSlutWives and KarlandLisa
ExposingSlutWives said:
Send me the link to your Dropbox or mega folder so I can add your wife to my collection. I’m an avid collector of all things hotwife. I love seeing your wives in their natural horny state. I love clothed and nude photos and love to see your wife taking another man’s cock. I’m looking to save the photos so I can go back and stroke to them whenever I want.
You can also email them to me at mdblckbull@gmail.com

E28A265C-B0AB-45F0-8284-2F86B48C6177.jpeg
do you collect pics of mature wives?......late 50's?

• Love
Reactions: Patriciaormerod and toolman
KarlandLisa said:
do you collect pics of mature wives?......late 50's?
Absolutely I collect all ages and body types I don’t discriminate 😉

Reactions: KarlandLisa and lathropsteve
sexslavecuck said:
Wow yes my wife Karen is there. Emailed you another photo.
Can you share a link to your collection please? I’d love to see it all 😍 you can pm me if you like

• Love
Reactions: toolman
LydiaGeha said:
Can you share a link to your collection please? I’d love to see it all 😍 you can pm me if you like
I'd like the link too

Makes me hard she does.....

1391060-1583518396-adbec5d78a64569d452ac2537350cced.jpeg 277318520_1343626472824907_968669364140427279_n.jpeg Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.19.3a9 pm copy.jpg IMG_1831.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ExposingSlutWives, laury, slaveofmyown and 3 others
toolman said:
YES. shes pretty, sexy , and im betting a rewarding fuck , i she gad a new studly guy exploring All her bedroom skills,.
Im an online bull willing to cum for wife or mom pics through video chat

toolman said:
YES. shes pretty, sexy , and im betting a rewarding fuck , i she gad a new studly guy exploring All her bedroom skills,.
Thank you! she is an amazing fuck and I take advantage of that often!

kingburke said:
Im an online bull willing to cum for wife or mom pics through video chat
I would be very interested in seeing you cum on my wife's pics

lathropsteve said:
I would be very interested in seeing you cum on my wife's pics
You free in a couple of hours ?

Share the link please

LoveCumSluts said:
I wish I had a neighbourhood ***** like you when I was younger Yvonne. I would've given that amazing pussy a good work out for sure !
I love a woman who's proud of her pussy and doesn't mind sharing it with mankind. You have some great big titts too. I'd not only love to ram your nice pussy, but give you a nice titty fuck and cum on your face like a good slut deserves.
my email is jagrmsw@yahoo.com send me some pics will make u some posters
LoveCumSluts said:
YVONNE U R VERY PHOTOGENIC PRETTY EYES

HOW ABOUT SENDING JAGRMSW SOME MY WIFEF 4 YOU. I OWN ABOUT A DOZEN WIVES PLUS WIVES IN MY HUNDREDS OF FILES

;ANCES PROMOTION14.jpg 1-TIM & DEE COLLAGES74.jpg 1-TIM & DEE COLLAGES38-001.jpg Collages421.jpg

KarlandLisa said:
Great collection of wives!!
Would love to see my wife among them....
This
KarlandLisa said:
Great collection of wives!!
Would love to see my wife among them....
Is my email Karl jagrmsw@yahoo.com.Send a wedding dress pic. General pic in a dress full frontal nude with face. Lisa very attractive and photogenic

Reactions: mywifeolga